Binary options - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
drmsohail

Binary options

What is binary option.

I want to know about binary option...

Anyone in this forum can explain about binary option trading.

And which broker is real broker? I hear about many scam in binary option.

• Useful or interesting 3

4 minutes ago, drmsohail said:

What is binary option.

Dear Mr. Sohail, Binary Option trading is- You Call or Put for any option available for trading for a particular period of time. in other words you buy or sell the option a period of time. if the price was in your dirction at the expiraton time. it's means you won that tarde. if the price was in opposite direction you loss the trade. for more information kindly refer to investopedia or Google Uncle. thank you. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Binary option is a financial exotic option in which the payoff is either some fixed monetary amount or nothing at all. The two main types of binary options are the cash-or-nothing binary option and the asset-or-nothing binary optio twofold choice is a budgetary item where the purchaser gets a payout or loses their venture, in light of if the choice lapses in the cash. Parallel choices rely upon the result of a "yes or no" suggestion, henceforth the name "double." Binary alternatives have an expiry date or potentially time

In the binary options you place an operation but it is open for a certain period of time you do not choose when to close it also offering a reward risk less than 1/1 so I do not see it profitable and I prefer forex

If there is no dualistic choice then nothing can be done because if there is one, there is one, but if there is democracy then there must be some kind of work to do.

I will not go further than what friends said regarding their explanation of binary options. But for frauds, you have to be careful in your choice of the brokerage company that you want to deal with. You should look at the licenses granted to them and look at the opinions of the people who dealt with this company.

Binary option are the most riskiest way of earning money,it is where you need to predict if the price will go high and if it will go down at a certain time. 

Binary 0 or 1, up or down, bullish or bearish, fall or rise, gain 

So you have only one option to choose within some certain period of time. 

Let say you choose the option that the market will rise for 5 minutes, then an order will be opened for you for a certain price let say 10$, and profit will be 18$. if it happens to stay as you have chosen, then the profit 18$ will yours else your 10$ will be lost.

• +2 1

Sometimes, some people call binary options bizarre options, and these options are digital financial options that may get you all or nothing.
It is only necessary to predict the direction of the index and the movement of the prices of financial instruments. If prices rise, this process is called buying and if prices drop, it is called selling. Traders with correct expectations win, and traders with wrong expectations lose Thus, binary options are one of the modern and easy ways to profit, especially for novice traders, and the profit rate is very high, and clients from brokers get rates ranging between 75% and 91%.

• +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

What is  unique about binary trading?Is it simmiliar to forex trading?Please Tell me i want know about  it,Please correct me if i am wrong about something.But i want to know I heard many times about forex trading.

On 2/20/2020 at 6:58 PM, drmsohail said:

What is binary option.

Binary option in other name is called option trading, this kind of trading is used to predict if the price will go up of down in the certain time maybe in the time frame of 30 seconds if you predict the price will go up until the countdown of 30 second, and if your prediction will win you'll be able to earn up to 85% of what you have invested, but if prediction become wrong you lose all you have invested. The best platform you can use binary option is IQ Option, Expert Option and Binary.com.

• +5 1

I never use binary options, I find that it's quite risky so I don't risk participating. Binary options is that you choose a currency and work with it for a certain period of time. As a reward, you can get double or no benefit.

Binary Option is still considered trading though its close to gambling actually.

Basically, one trader will just have to predict where the market goes at a certain period of time. Lets say I bet the market will keep dropping in the 30 minute chart. And if it turns out the market goes down in 30 minute chart and price is below where I entered my bet then I win 80% of my bet from the binary trading broker.

That's how binary trading works. I may have to write a different thread for this just to explain it further but basically just betting where the trend goes with a time period either 5 minute or up to 4HR chart.

Edited by korazon

Binary options is also Forex trading that involves quick deals of trades within one minet by predicting either the price will rise or go down in that short possible time and collect up to 90% return on investment.

Binary options is a trading type that you will need to predict the price for a certain coin if it will go up or down in the next few seconds, minutes, hours or month. You will earn from 80% - 100% but of your invested amount. Binary option is a very profitable trading method but you can lose money too because its very risk.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 5/6/2020 at 10:05 AM, CnapmaK said:

If your prdection will be true, then you can get 80%.

@CnapmaK that mines if I place $1000 on binary option, I will only $1800 back? 

But if I lose, I will lose the whole $1000. 

If so, binary option is fully gambling. 

20 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

Binary option and gambling are like brother and  sister which means two of a kind with little differences. With their basic principle, they are the same thing. I can say that binary option is the use of trading price charts or trading market price fluctuations to gamble to which side it will fall to. 

When I was trading, I later know the difference between binary option and trading, they are very different but if market is volatile and moving up side, binary option can help buy most likely that binary option is very risky and someone can lose, I prefer trading because in trading, I can still convert to another coin that will make me to cut losses not like binary option that is like gambling. 

On 2/20/2020 at 6:58 PM, drmsohail said:

What is binary option.

To trade binary option trading, I would like to recommend to use the broker called IQoption, there you can decide yourself to trade binary option trading or forex trading.

On 5/15/2020 at 4:19 PM, Crypto Hunter BD said:

Actually i don't know about binary options.But i see some people use binary options for trading.I am also want to know about this.

Binary option is not trading, although, some trading sites can add it to their platform. It is a way that market price is used to gamble and very risky that trading 

Currently binary options have been declared illegal in several countries including Europe, since it is considered a very manipulable way of trading unlike forex and other forms of trading.

On 5/18/2020 at 7:28 PM, Michael0606 said:

Currently binary options have been declared illegal in several countries including Europe, since it is considered a very manipulable way of trading unlike forex and other forms of trading.

Binary option is not trading, I seem more like gambling because not that money or crypto someone use will be reducing or increasing according to market, the coin or money is either almost double or lost at ones like gambling. Binary option is using the crypto market or forex market predictions to gambling. 

On 5/18/2020 at 7:28 PM, Michael0606 said:

It supposed to be illegal especially in countries that support no gambling, maybe that is the news you heard. Normally, binary option are legal and their apps are available on play store and iOS which someone can download. 

I tried trading through a broker, my dear friend, and here I am talking about my personal experience
With this thing, unfortunately, I lost my money and were robbed

13 hours ago, issa123h said:

I tried trading through a broker, my dear friend, and here I am talking about my personal experience
With this thing, unfortunately, I lost my money and were robbed

@issa123h But this topic is focus not on trading but binary options, you need to read the topic and some replies under it before commenting. 

Binary option and traditional trading two different platform's,  binary I think its gambling because in binary option we trade 1 minute to 1 hour not for  days, we thinks prices goes high are low then we press call are put, if our prediction right then we earn in one minute are loss its risky platform,