Crypto has no value without capital @! - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryp2flowers

Crypto has no value without capital @!

Some traders do not have capital to enter trading, and some work here to achieve daily profits targeted in trading and not to withdraw them and buy things and the like, so this is my message to them: You must collect capital from blogging and the like shortening links, but does everyone suffer from this problem or not?

• Useful or interesting 13
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Capital plays a key role in trading cryptocurrency It is not possible to do trading without capital, but if you do not have good experience, you cannot be a successful trader without cost of capital so you need to have capital experience as you have trading experience.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

Everyone here have different purpose in using cryptocurrency we cannot blame them for something that they choose to do I know that some of us are just beginners in crypto world some use this for financial problem some use this for business but we cannot argue on how people use cryptocurrency.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

On 2/20/2020 at 5:23 PM, cryp2flowers said:

Some traders do not have capital to enter trading, and some work here to achieve daily profits targeted in trading and not to withdraw them and buy things and the like, so this is my message to them: You must collect capital from blogging and the like shortening links, but does everyone suffer from this problem or not?

In start i have no funds for trading all i have some cash my friend push me in crypto where i was afraid but i keep following my  guts.All in later i start earning profit now i am thinking about other people who need help.It will be good if provide Forex trading and coin Trading traning to newbies.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Well yeah, that is the basics of investing, at first if the bitcoin, for example, doesn't have investors then it is impossible for it to become what it is right now and the same goes to another crypto currency.

• +1 1

Everything begins from capital, it is impossible without it, I mean even in the real world, if someone wanted to start some project then he will need a capital to start, but if you want to earn without a capital then you will earn but ask yourself how much time you will need to have a satisfied amount, this is the problem in it

What prevents a trader from starting to trade cryptocurrencies? Buy bitcoin and start trading, what’s the problem, I don’t see any problems in order to start trading bitcoin. Just take and buy bitcoin, you will like it and you will become free. 

if someone wanted to start any project then he will need a capital whatever it's trading or something else which can be collected in various way link you said from this forum or blogging but i think this forum is better for that due to if you do blog it's take much time to attract the audience which through you can make money.

In order to build capital quickly, that depends on your strategy and experience. Capital is one of the most important things that you must have in order to achieve good profits from trading or investment.

THINK POSITIVE

This forum is an effective way to get capital quickly and easily for investment or trading and to make good profits

Life is great and enjoy it

On 2/26/2020 at 1:55 AM, Migo said:

Everything begins from capital, it is impossible without it, I mean even in the real world, if someone wanted to start some project then he will need a capital to start, but if you want to earn without a capital then you will earn but ask yourself how much time you will need to have a satisfied amount, this is the problem in it

I don’t think he buys 10 dollars in my house to earn 500 dollars a day, but don’t come and tell me I’ll trade for 100 dollars, for example, this is never profitable what ?! You will win $ 2, which is very little

• Useful or interesting 3

On 2/20/2020 at 2:23 PM, cryp2flowers said:

How do you profit with shortening links? Do you mean using referrals in our posts and basically anywhere it is allowed? I can't think of any other way. Also about blogging, you probably have to be extremely specialized in a certain subject and have vast amount of knowledge in order to compete and acquire standard audience that will make your adds bring you profit. It is not easy at all and it will probably consume all of your freetime without any certainty that it will bring you profits.

We all know that capital is very necessary for trading. But the more important thing is the experience. You won't make any progress without having the right knowledge and experience, keep that in mind.

• +1 2

it is my opinion that you're overly different during the blockchain. crypto at all times has got valuation quite possibly certainly, there not a chance to make that will fiat. given that you may buy commodities whenever governing administration accepts it all.

• +2 1

I think anything without a capital has no value, but with Bitcoin his real capital is the most people who trade it, because if any product without customers will not be valuable in the market......

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 2/20/2020 at 5:53 PM, cryp2flowers said:

Not only in crypto even in forex trading is not possible without capital. Trading means first buy coins with your own money then sell them at high price to get some extra money with your invested money. So how could trading possible without capital?. I also suffer from shortage of money to invest.

• +1 1

This discussion board is an powerful manner to get capital speedy and easily for investment or trading and to make exact income

In my opinion it is hard to make money in this field if you don't have a good capital, but you can benefit in other ways like Bounty campaigns and Airdrops but I think that these things take a lot of time.

Yes, you cannot trade without capital. You have two options, either to buy bitcoin in your local currency and to trade or to collect capital from the sites and faucets 

• +1 1

13 hours ago, Shafatushafa said:

You do not have good experience, you cannot be a successful trader without capital expenditures, therefore you must have experience working with capital, because you have commercial experience

I know experiance matters in Trading,Im not aiming to be successful trader Im just here to learn about the basic of cryptocurrency,not go trading without experiance,I think your missing the point of this post which is very simple to understand.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Sorry for this topic i don't know about this topic.

I just searched to know about this but I can't recognize anything from there.

Sorry about it.

On 2/20/2020 at 2:23 PM, cryp2flowers said:

Capital is very important for trading. I don't have a lot of experience in trading myself, but I have read a lot about the importance of capital. Without it, your will not get much profit out of trading.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Cryptocurrency has value especially the blockchain without any capital, the blockchain has been in utilizing for a long period of time even before bitcoin inception

• Useful or interesting 3

Of course, how will you start earning through trading if a trader will not put a capital to stake right? And in trading tge higher your investment the higher your earnings will be.

On 2/26/2020 at 6:10 PM, Amit01229 said:

Yes it's true without value and investment market will be zero and total market value increasing for investors also Crypto running independently and government not help so crypto is best for self control.

Ilearnnof some governments and big traders or business mens that invest in Bitcoin inorder to earn or acheive high profit