Stay safe from Scammers? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hashir Shahab

Stay safe from Scammers?

On 2/20/2020 at 5:55 PM, Hashir Shahab said:

How to Stay safe from Scammers while using Online sourcing?

We can keep ourselves safe from the scammers by following some rules. 

1. We shouldn't give our personal information and private keys to others. 

2. We shouldn't accept any offers from the unknown platforms. 

3. Don't trust blindly to anyone in the online. 

4. Don't invest all of your money in a wrong place. 

5. Keep patience and we should do our works carefully. 

You can stay safe from them by searching more and more about them my dear buddy. Yiu can keep your account safe by saving your passwords. And never attract towards high profit deals.

The first step should be being aware of your surrounding and activists. Scammers try to trick you by giving message or email or using different referral site.So try to avoid. Also using a secure Password and saving your privat key is another step.Dont giving any information to anyone is anotger step.

• +2 1

I also say that you should always stay away from fraudulent scammers because an SK can ruin your account and they can close all your payments and they can take away any of your payments without informing you so you will do well considering everything and  Always work with your intellect to escape from all these forbidden personalities so you will never be in danger. I always live with my intellect and I stay away from scammers so I am not in any danger till today.

• +3 1

The best way to avoid them, is to learn from experts in this and who know very well how this market works, for that I see it is good to belong to a community that also seeks to earn cryptos like us, so ask about these cases to be safe and avoid scams.

I additionally say which you must constantly stay far from fraudulent scammers because an SK can wreck your account and they could close all your bills and they could cast off any of your bills without informing you so that you will do properly considering the entirety and  continually paintings together with your mind to escape from these types of forbidden personalities so that you will by no means be in chance. I constantly stay with my intellect and i stay far from scammers so i'm not in any hazard until these days.

Avoid unknown person in online who you haven’t known. Never click unauthorised website or links.If anyone give you inbox and give link never click on that. I just maintain these things. Safely browsing good luck.   

21 hours ago, Momo_064 said:

We can keep ourselves safe from the scammers by following some rules. 

1. We shouldn't give our personal information and private keys to others. 

2. We shouldn't accept any offers from the unknown platforms. 

3. Don't trust blindly to anyone in the online. 

4. Don't invest all of your money in a wrong place. 

5. Keep patience and we should do our works carefully. 

Yeah my friend.  You are absolutely right.  And your direction is really help everyone  to get protected from scammer.  If everybody follow the rules i think he  can protected from scammer.  So be careful your information can't be public.  Keep it safe.               

We can avoid scammers as long as you do not use the sites unless you ask them well.Sometimes scammers sites offer us to work on them and make a lot of profit from them but if we follow them and act accordingly then we are actually caught in scammers we should avoid them  And should not use a site about which we have no complete knowledge.

As on all earning sites sometime we face scammers we can save ourselves from scammers by following ways 

1 . Don't work on any project without researching on it 

2 . Keep the PW of your account always strong 

3 . Do not trust to any one 

On 2/20/2020 at 7:55 AM, Hashir Shahab said:

Do not open dangerous or strange links, keep in mind that you must be careful with which pages you are working with since there are many copies of this where your information will be stolen so do not create foreign links to platforms that give you access to your data because it may lose a lot if you are not careful and use a good antivirus.

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course, my friend, the most important thing we do is protect ourselves from the crooks. And I'm protecting my personal information from hackers, and i'm never going to have to copy my key in a safe place. This is my mother's procedure. 

The best recommendation we always make is, without a doubt, to avoid as much as possible answering the telegrams of people who want to send malicious links, who seek to steal all your passwords, you always have to be very careful with all this to avoid being scammed.

The world of cryptocurrencies is a world infected by cyber space criminals, that is why we must take extreme precautions not to fall with scammers; The lack of regulations makes it conducive for criminals to swarm on the different platforms, acting with total impunity. We must be very careful with the different sites that offer highly attractive businesses and when they offer them for free, we must doubt even more, we must always be suspicious, always investigate the web pages, where are their creators and their reputation, investigate with their clients and associates, the work team. The best thing is to work with well-known sites that have great prestige and reputation; and have a good antivirus, as these detect infectious files that steal our financial data.

When you create account in any wallet exchange or website you must set strong password and enable two factor verification method. Everything that increase your wallet security you should adopt because if your account is hacked then you will lose everything that you store in your wallet

first of all do not trust online at any person and specially whom you do not know personally and if you do you will be in loss secondly do not share your private information to any one.

To keep safe yourself from scammers you need more knowledge about scammers. If you have enough knowledge about scammers you can easily keep safe from scammers. And most importantly don't trust any unknown people without research.

Edited by Linclon4

It is actually up to you not to fall into the trap of scammers. Of course, if you invest anywhere without thinking or researching, you can be scammed very easily. Otherwise, not everyone is easily defrauded.

58 minutes ago, auderywilliamx2 said:

I think the best way to stay safe from scammers is to investigate a lot about them, for example here in this best forum Cryptalk you can find many members with bad experience about scammers, so learn from them.That's it.Thanks.

In the crypto world you will find many types of scammers.  Those who deceive people in various ways.  However, there are no scammers in this forum, they are all spammers.  They break the rules in the forum.  But scammers will lure you in various ways and try to harm you in various ways @auderywilliamx2

The sure thing that we should do is know the fraud methods and also know how to protect yourself from them and how to increase your immunization. The summary lies in the knowledge and its application

On 2/20/2020 at 5:40 PM, Hashir Shahab said:

The best way to avoid scammer is by -not having any connections to them on any of the social media platforms. If you've mistakenly added them on your friend list, you can block or just ignore them. Moreover, if they are scamming through emails by sending unuseful and harmful contents, you can simply mark those emails as spams and report for violations. So, the best way to deal with scammers is by ignoring or blocking them on social media platforms.

• +5 1

Being safe from scammers is almost impossible, since no one escapes from meeting scammers, there are scammers on all websites and the best way to avoid being scammed is by acquiring the necessary knowledge to avoid falling into these cryptographic scams, we are the people that we give people access, therefore we have to acquire the knowledge to avoid them.

First step is not to follow any site that you don't know, secondly, you shouldn't click on any link that you also don't know it sources, and most importantly do not give your details to people who you met online, they can wipe your account empty.

• +2 1

On 20/02/2020 at 12:55 PM, Hashir Shahab said:

There are scammers everywhere waiting for the perfect time to strike and dupe people. I think the best way to avoid them is to be careful with entering different business without knowing what it entails.

The reason you need to be very careful in crypto still remain the fact that there are lots of scammers in crypto and you have to beware of them. Crypto currencies are digital and so people would try by all means to see that they take it from you. This is why you should implement 2factor authentication in all of your crypto accounts.