What is your favorite Crypto Youtuber? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

What is your favorite Crypto Youtuber?

6 minutes ago, mostawda3 said:
I follow local YouTube channels
That's why even if I said the names of those YouTubers, nobody would know of them here Haha
Could you suggest the best channel I can follow ?

I did suggest 3 of them I usually follow in my first post
Chico Crypto ,Altcoin Daily and Andreas Antaponopolus, and I couls also include Jeff Berwick, BitBoy Crypto and CoinTelegraph youtube news.

Before I followed a lot more ...

Edited by hexwin
  • +1 1

I was asking for ONLY  CRYPTO Youtubers. 
One more is Alessio Rastani , he speaks about crypto and tarding in general

If you have any specific suggestions please write here.

I'm just following Altcoin daily because they have pretty many good discussions and reviews about Altmarkets and all markets updates. But in my native language i follow some youtubers but i'll not mention their names so i think we should follow a real guy. Real guy means that not promoting a specific coin or token, If someone mention specific coin or specific token the guy is not fair with its viewrs. Dont follow such guy. But if someone have really a good project then must follow him

• +1 1

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

Must watch video from Andreas Antonopoulos  from July 12th
where he had presenation in Greece, Athens.

You can learn a lot from watching:

Edited by hexwin

I dont really follow any crypto youtuber, as most of them are just shilling the coins they like, actually I always keep myself away from these people

Krown's Crypto Cave  - licensed trader, he is the real deal - caught the 6k-3k drop he was the first to warn us especially the 3d deathcross before that

Crypto Kirby Trading - found him recently and really like the discussions 

Chart Champions 

• +4 1

Andreas Antonopoulos is shilling Bitcoin yes, as many other youtubers and crypto experts.

If someone thinks that Bitcoin is a scam and Andreas is a scammer... I have no comment about that 🙄

If you blindly listen to youtubers about Bitconnect and other scams, than you are not very smart, sorry

I often watch altcoin daily, but lately I am not interested because they don't discuss too much about large projects and too many small talk. we can all see the new cryptocurrency is in the red zone, so each reviewer must also raise the worst risk scenario

• +2 1

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

Nice to see that there are many local Youtubers that can spread the word about Bitcoin and crypto.

I can only hope they are hones and not promoting any suspicious projects.

Here is latest video from ChicoCrypto

On 10/11/2019 at 3:36 AM, hexwin said:

What is your favorite Crypto Youtuber you are watching for crypto news and information?

I usually follow Chico Crypto ,Altcoin Daily and Andreas Antanopolus channels

You can share your own favorites.

Thanks for sharing those post 🙂 

I often read blogs or news from site now i will keep a track on them i think it would be more useful to me in up coming days 🙂 Glad to meet you here 

my favorite crypto you tuber is david hay. he explain the crypto very well. and talk true that's why i believe him. watching more that a year.

On 10/11/2019 at 6:06 AM, hexwin said:

What is your favorite Crypto Youtuber you are watching for crypto news and information?

I don't know any crypto youtubers, but I share that you can find some information about crypto. They are in the top 50 so you have a great selection of great blogs to learn about bitcoin and more.

https://blog.feedspot.com/cryptocurrency_youtube_channels/

19 hours ago, Mohs3n71 said:

I dont really follow any crypto youtuber, as most of them are just shilling the coins they like, actually I always keep myself away from these people

Same with I really don't follow them, most of them get paid for making analysis and sometimes those are analysis are often misleading and sentimental. I watch PewDiePie sometimes but not often.

• +2 1

I watch YouTube to eliminate pressure from the crypto world, so I avoid cryptocurrency channels as much as possible. But sometimes I look for references and if my team is live. But there are some that I like, such as "Everything EOS" and "How Much?" 

I simply can't manage to read all the crypto news daily, and that is the reason I can watch Youtube news,
in short time I can listen most important news. I don't listen anyone advices blindly like a bat

bat dancing GIF

Latest Novogratz interview Video:

Edited by hexwin
  • +4 1

Is Bitcoin going to $6000 or not? 
ChicoCrypto make this video and research about this connected to exchanges Binance and Huobi

Edited by hexwin

13 hours ago, MDS said:

My favourite youtubers is David Hay. He is good in explaining things on cryptocurrency and also Andreas Antanopolus channel. 

I did watch him, before. He is a great guy.  Is he active again and posting videos?
I know he moved to Latin America some time ago

I here in Brazil really like Criptomaniacos, Guilherme, the guy makes some very interesting and almost always accurate analyzes, I say almost always, because even he says no one gets it right. But I really like his videos.  

If you want to post the channel link Criptomaniacos, but I do not know if I can post, if it is allowed.

Edited by spyaquino

Just now, bitcoworld said:

I watched them also.... nice picks
but I started to watch less Sunny Decree, i don't know why, he just seems a bit boring to me recently.

I enjoy watching many youtubers about crypto. I love bitcoin official youtuber because he helped me a lot about many things and cautions about bitcoin, dice and more. He showed us many tricks and ways to earn crypto from dice without so much lose. 

On 10/10/2019 at 11:06 PM, hexwin said:

My favorite is Crypto Daily which is Sarcastic, funny, and highly skilled YouTuber. You never know what kind of twist he will bring in his crypto reports. He also provides time-stamps to all his videos, so you can skip to what interests you. 

On 10/19/2019 at 7:03 AM, Dammyrichie said:
My favorite is Crypto Daily which is Sarcastic, funny, and highly skilled YouTuber. You never know what kind of twist he will bring in his crypto reports. He also provides time-stamps to all his videos, so you can skip to what interests you. 

Yeah I know about him... he has  nice videos to watch, and I didn't know about that timestamp...cool

One new video posting for today related to Bitcoin price

• +3 1

I don't have any favorite Youtuber crypto, it's that everyone does technical analysis and that's boring, none shows how the market moves.

• +1 1
  • +2 1