What is your favorite Crypto Youtuber? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

What is your favorite Crypto Youtuber?

Ok what a great question, my favorite crypto currency youtuber is the TOKENS INVADERS channel, I love their channel too much, they give good cryptography lessons.

The one I see the most is Fun On the ride, because every day it brings out new news about the world of cryptocurrencies, and it also knows how to advertise very good airdrops also because it does not promote trading courses like the other youtubes and those courses actually know to be a scam

If I am interested in a cryptocurrency project or I search in forums, or I use the YouTube channels dedicated to this activity to investigate about it. The Youtube channels I follow would be Madcripto, Chris Crypto, they provide useful information, talk about new currencies, tutorials and do technical analysis.

I did not rely on them because they just try to make a good video to collect good income or they also make the videos to get referrals...

On 10/11/2019 at 1:06 AM, hexwin said:

Clearly the name is different as it is Antonopoulos, but you did great to follow this person. I am also following and he has given me a lot of knowledge on Bitcoin as he helps beginners and explains everything. He is a great teacher for Bitcoin and also gives some lectures on Ethereum too.

• +3 1

I also like Chico Crypto but not all times, he starts advertising the promotions he was paid for and as other youtubers this happens too often, but in total he is better from the rest and gives really good content that is rare for the often times he posts new videos.

• +2 1

I followed all of them and lately I am not watching a lot of youtube, only sometimes Crypto Daily and Chico Crypto. The rest don't make too much sense and even those are sometimes being very annoying as they are shills that we don't need to even care for their opinions on altcoins.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't have any favourite cause i watch only one's video. He is a local youtuber. So i get advantages as he says in our native language. But those video doesn't work out the same way. I guess all is on our own. But as you reffered,will see your favourites how worthy the are.

• +3 1

Andreas is probably the top because he is giving lecture and not just saying fancy things like the rest. I know the rest and I have seen them a few times but they didn't make any difference to me.

• +3 1

I watch some traders like Tone Vays and Crypto Kirby, but I don't give a lot of importance on the trading part, as more on the fun I have from their channels and chat rooms. Sometimes they have interesting ideas on trading but you shouldn't be relying on others TA.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I've learned some new crypto channels in this thread, will definitely follow some of those. I personally follow the content of "the moon" on Youtube. This guy does pretty cool and straightforward analyses of Bitcoin and occasionally altcoins and brings up interesting news  in his channel.

Edited by Jromz
typo
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

I am watch sometimes Ivan on Tech, he is makes very funny and fast pace in the video clips and also doing them live which gives better feeling than other that are recorded and uploaded. I am not know many others but I will look for some recommendation in the comments.

• +1 1

45 minutes ago, Jromz said:

I've learned some new crypto channels in this thread, will definitely follow some of those. I personally follow the content of "the moon" on Youtube. This guy does pretty cool and straightforward analyses of Bitcoin and occasionally altcoins and brings up interesting news  in his channel.

@Jromz How reliable his analysis really is ? I barely follow any sort of the YouTuber, it can be my own fault but I face really a hard time to trust their analysis. No matter how long does it consume but I prefer to perform my own analysis😉

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I don't really think I follow analysis or any cryptocurrencies mania on YouTube because most of them share stuffs that would give them traffic and views rather than sharing honest reviews and real life practical problem solving analysis 

I follow Earn money in crypto on the YouTube channel and it uploads all kinds of information, including investment platforms like taps and among other things, which makes it a very entertaining channel.

The top is probably Antonopoulos, although he is not a youtuber as this is lowering him, he is a big proponent and talk person in conferences and universities. He has done a lot to promote Bitcoin but lately was into Ethereum and Defi too much, probably for known reasons. 

• +2 1

there is a lot of my favorite crypto youtuber and i will explain to you all that coins , so just read my comment 

I enjoy watching many youtubers about crypto. I love bitcoin official youtuber because he helped me a lot about many things and cautions about bitcoin, dice and more. He showed us many tricks and ways to earn crypto from dice without so much lose. so that all my information about what you asked , good luck for every buddy .

• +2 1

There are some youtubers I am watching to relax but some that make good content are women in crypto, and they are making better coverage than the male shill youtubers promoting altcoins aggressively. Crypto finally and girlgonecrypto are great.

Hello, mine are:

• Mad crypto
  • Alexbfx
  • I have money
  • Bitcoin potato
  • Good morning crypto
  • Daniel muvdi
  • Crypto Academy
  • Free Coin

They are the ones I like, as they keep you up to date from investments to ways to earn free cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

On 10/11/2019 at 12:06 AM, hexwin said:

What is your favorite Crypto Youtuber you are watching for crypto news and information?

I usually follow Chico Crypto ,Altcoin Daily and Andreas Antanopolus channels

You can share your own favorites.

As for me, I don't follow anyone on YouTube, I haven't really seen a good one. I experiment and learn on my own or through the forum

3 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Jromz How reliable his analysis really is ? I barely follow any sort of the YouTuber, it can be my own fault but I face really a hard time to trust their analysis. No matter how long does it consume but I prefer to perform my own analysis😉

So, his analyses are largely focused on the short term and I must say they're pretty accurate. I myself have taken a few of the trading setups he shares on his channel, and made profits from them. As for long term analysis, I tend to agree with your opinion and do not strongly rely on others' analysis.

Edited by Jromz
typo
  • +3 2

I watched many large analytical channels in the field of digital currencies and financial markets, but unfortunately, I had a bad experience with them, so every analysis they publish is the opposite and I do not know the reason for that. But lately I have pursued cryptomed Accedmy and he is really a great analyst and I benefit from his long experience every day.