VS .NET Core Programmer - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aleks_CAF.EX

VS .NET Core Programmer

Hello.

I am looking for a programmer VS .NET Core.
For the further development of the exchange. The development hung in the air, as a friend was offered permanent work abroad and he can no longer do the project. 80% is ready. The exchange, two types of orders, wallets, login, google authentication, IP security (black and white lists) are ready. What you need to start the project: create an admin account, add an exchange token (CAFT (created based on Waves)) and add the collection page itself with a change in the wallet balance.
In the future, it is planned to add new orders, new currencies and currency pairs.

Some information about the project:

Initially, it was conceived as a multi-currency tap, but now there are a lot of them and you had to bring something new. It was decided to add an exchange. That is, collecting from the tap you can immediately sell everything. No need to bother and look for exchangers or exchanges. Everything is already here in one place.

The trading commission is 1%, using the CAFT coin you get a 50% discount on the trading commission.

Also, VIP trading is integrated on the exchange. For VIP traders, the trading commission will be 0%.
What does it take to become a VIP?
There must be at least 400,000 CAFT in the balance of your exchange account.
Also one more “tasty thing” for VIP traders. Each week, each of the top 10 VIP traders will receive a gift in the form of 1% of the exchange earnings.

In fact, the project has already been spent, a lot of effort and money, and I just don’t want to completely close the project from the word.

cafex.jpg

cafex2.jpg

Edited by Aleks_CAF.EX
  • Useful or interesting 1

On 21.02.2020 at 07:27, Tarekmia said:

NET Core is the new cross-platform and open-source . NET framework to develop applications for all major operating system including Mac, Linux, and Windows. . ... ASP.NET Core is used to build browser-based web applications and currently, it does not support a desktop application with the user interface.

Yeap.
My exchange is a web-application. And it's almost finished. I need partner or even co-founder. That's the way. I have already spent $900 for this exchange and i don't want to lose it all. 

On 21.02.2020 at 07:50, shujah said:

very difficult to understand, which type of programer you want. i am working in php , and wordpress, if you have work in php or word press and you want to design any of website just let me know i will be work hard with very low rate, you will like my work.

it uses C#

10 hours ago, Aslam12 said:

The development hung in the air, As a friend was offered permanent work abroad and he can no longer do the project.Every difficult to understand, Which type of programer you want.

Look. 
I came up with an idea, came up with a design and more, and my friend created the platform itself, but did not have time to finish it all to the end. Since he's got a permanent job.
I am looking for a co-founder who could help complete the project and release it, and of course, engage in further improvement.
VS .NET Core uses C#

Wow, I wish I know how to program using VS. Net because my focus is on android and web development only, but I think this is a great opportunity for the programmers here in the forum, now they will have a chance to earn and to work. 

Thank you for sharing a such information ideal for the programmers, about me I dont have any idea about those type of things, but I m sure that your information will useful and helpful for many members here who are programmers or some knowledge about that.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

You can search for your request on sites that provide services of this type and there are many sites that offer such services in programming

Life is great and enjoy it

Well i am a .NET Framework developer but not a .NET Core yet so i can't be helpful else i would help you =/

But in case you need my help just private message me and i will be able to assist you in anything i can because your APP looks amazing specially the TAP and VIP systems which i have not yet seen anywhere else so far.

Do you have a github with the source for it by the way (as in terms of private developments ofc)?

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

If you cannot initially achieve the expected profits by this project then you must close it for a temporary period and use the programmers to fix all the gaps and develop it and then you can launch it again so that you can gain the trust of traders

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day