For every cryptotalk family - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shivam1

For every cryptotalk family

Yes I am agreed with you,we all are just like family and spend time here to learning about crypto world,so we have to react like a family and be gentle with all members

I understand what you mean and i think you don't need to post that because we already helping each other here to learn more about cryptocurrency especially in bitcoin.  And also we give spam reputation those newbies and other member that posting spam and nonsense topic and post here

Yes that's right but i think if they like youre post they will give you a like so dont beg for that.the important thing is that they don't give you bad reactions.helping is caring.

Of course, we all gathered here because of the blockchain, which means we are a family. This is unambiguously the same and you have to be given that to get together here means agreement.  

18 hours ago, Shivam1 said:

Hey guys there are many people are on cryptotalk for learning and earning purpose and I know that many peoples are earn and many are beginners. There are many post are on cryptotalk for beginners. We all members are just like a family of cryptotalk. So please help each other like a friend. So guys what you think about my opinion.

If you agree with my opinion just hit a like reputation.

Yes you are right friend we all here as a family and we must help eachother and work like a team we make post daily and get money from this forum I also beginner here but I learn a new thing everyday and help other people how don't know about this forum 

Actually cryptotalk is the best place where we can easily earn more money without investment. Really cryptotalk give us good opportunity. Now I am easily earn more money by this forum

Actually cryptotalk is the best place where we can easily earn more money without investment. Really cryptotalk give us good opportunity. Now I am easily earn more money by this forum

In my opinion if we work in this forum then we can easily earn more money. At first newbies must be need 100 post in this forum. Then they can work and earn more money

HEllo dear friends thank you for sharing your knowledge for me and i am here to guide also and help everyone in my power. take care.

thank you to all the users and cryptotalk family here i learned a lot and found new things about bitcoint and online currency hopefully this site will be developed and developed as a site that is useful for all of us, greetings from me new bie.

You are right. We are all brothers and friends in this forum. We must cooperate and work together to make working in the forum very easy and very common

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, the members already doing that thing because if they not then why the topics created by beginners receive replies contains the answer to their concern and question right? So it is obvious bro.

Hi....

Cryptographic money is an advanced resource and a decent way to make trade.crypto talk is an incredible open door for everybody to procure digital money and by posting and remarking on the platform and you really win satoshi per post made.....

Helping each other is the most wanted purpose here, there is earning money here, but there is somethings important like earning too, like earning friends and get a useful informations about crypto where you can use it in your crypto life, this forum is giving three opportunities maybe we will not find them on anywhere else 

On 2/20/2020 at 3:21 PM, Whazboy said:

Crypto currency is a digital asset and a good means to make trade.crypto talk is a great opportunity for everyone to earn crypto currency and by posting and commenting on the platform.you actually earn satoshi per post made.

I see eye to eye with you in this regard I am also of the same opinion I think this forum creates an active site for learning and earning of people belonging to different spheres of life.

ya we all are working in this forum which made a family.indirectly we are helping each other by oosting some good contents here and by replying to the contents.and i hope this forum last very long into the crypto field

Every forum user in crypto family, so at the moment we are 2,12,000 member in our cryptotalk family. Cryptotalk forum journey started in October might be and this forum already in very popular in the internet.

Yes we may help each other but it is not necessary to include in you content that users may like you content because it seems you just after with the reputation. We should always remind or let newbies know that they should read the general rules and the other pinned posts.

I thik crypto members always stay like a family. For this we need a strong community. On other Social site crypto members creat group page to make a strong bond.      

On 2/20/2020 at 4:13 PM, Teena 52 said:

Yes this is very good site there are many senior member who are always available for beginners I want to see the beginners if you have any doubt then you can see here definitely senior member will reply on your post

Yes you are right there are many seniors in this forum always help the seniors whenever they face a problem and cryptotalk all forum member is helpful. So we can support each others post and comment.

We are here for earning by learning. So we need help sometimes.  As we have the opportunity to help others so we should help each others by our pist. We can make useful posts for helping others. 

I agree with you. We should all help each other out when anyone needs help as this will encourage friendliness within the forum and will also help us to learn more from each other.

On 2/20/2020 at 12:07 PM, Shivam1 said:

Hey guys there are many people are on cryptotalk for learning and earning purpose and I know that many peoples are earn and many are beginners. There are many post are on cryptotalk for beginners. We all members are just like a family of cryptotalk. So please help each other like a friend. So guys what you think about my opinion.

If you agree with my opinion just hit a like reputation.

Yes i am helping as much i can any comment i see i can give him a new information i always jump and help. We need to be better we are all newbies maybe more than 60 per..

Yes I agree with you and respect your feelings yes I crypto talk we are like family members, and respect each others post and give good opinions on our every members post its really good idea bro, when we do like this every one got inspired and write good content its help to our forum and so many peoples join this forum to learn and earn thanks to share this information.

Hello friend, success!

Strongly agree with your opinion, I think that among the entire cryptotalk.org community we should help each other to be better every day.

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

Yah. We should really be helping each other and be like a brotherhood here . We should not say nasty words to someone but encourage that person to really read the rules instead of spamming. That would be nice.