For every cryptotalk family - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shivam1

For every cryptotalk family

Hey guys there are many people are on cryptotalk for learning and earning purpose and I know that many peoples are earn and many are beginners. There are many post are on cryptotalk for beginners. We all members are just like a family of cryptotalk. So please help each other like a friend. So guys what you think about my opinion.

If you agree with my opinion just hit a like reputation.

• Useful or interesting 25
  • +3 1

Yes you have made a wonderful post that if all of us in this forum work together, all things will be very easy and beautiful as cryptocurrency is like a family and we are all associated with the same family.  It will be easier for everyone to work and earn revenue and better profits.  So all of us help each other out with support.

Thank you that you encourage us to work as abig team..you are right..if we work in paires..and give advices from our own expirence..we all will win..we all wil get advantage ..and learn more

Yes bro that's what Cryptotalk means helping and getting help  from others, also sharing information and new things among peers and reaching more people.

• Useful or interesting 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

You posted a good one. We all here who works here in crypto are just like a family.  BY working with unity I think this family will be more powerful and strong 

26 minutes ago, Shivam1 said:

Hey guys there are many people are on cryptotalk for learning and earning purpose and I know that many peoples are earn and many are beginners. There are many post are on cryptotalk for beginners. We all members are just like a family of cryptotalk. So please help each other like a friend. So guys what you think about my opinion.

These are the kind of topics that will cause them to ban you, why will you create a topic to ask users to hit your reputation, we can help each other in several ways to share knowledge and earn.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes folk your idea is beat for us we need to help each others we are like colleague so please give good reaction to others and post posts like your are teacher if you are seniors.  Thanks for sharing this beautiful post

That was a great idea most of people posting ideas here and sharing their success and that was a great opportunity to all of us people who looking for more easy earn bitcoin or extra money.. remember to post only useful ideas here.. help each other to improve our skills and experience..

Yes boss you are right that we all member at crypto talk like as a family member. This is best for all. The beauty of this family that all family member is ready for help to another and here you can share your any question without any hesitation. 

We hope all the member live long life with happy.

I agree that we must help each other members. But we also need to remain vigilant because not all members can benefit us.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

52 minutes ago, Shivam1 said:

Of course, we try to treat each other as friends and family in the middle of cryptocurrency. But there are some people who don't look at all these things and they make many bad comments. I hate each other. Is that right? If all of us have one goal, why should we ask for loss of money? Of course we are like a family.

1 hour ago, Shivam1 said:

Yes you are right and I totally agree with your statement All of us juniors seniors are a family and we should support each other though every thick and thin.

Very good thoughts we need to help each other on this forum like a  family. And I think if we find a really creative and useful posts we need support each other with good reactions.

For every cryptotalk user,it is very important for them to use meaning comment and topics to post. Thus we all can earn quite easily.

Every forum consists of people with various views discussing various topics on a regular basis. Cryptotalk focuses on crypto discussions(Obviously) which is why you should focus on contributing constructively here rather than spamming for money.

Yes this is an incredible site and i do agree that we all need to work together and help each other out so that we can learn as much as possible on crypto from this forum and earn at the same time. This will really be beneficial to all. So yes i do agree with your opinion. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

1 hour ago, Shivam1 said:

Yes you are right I agree with your point if we work here together then we have get success and the old member of this forum must help each others to make their way easy

We should help each other to make Cryptotalk family more beneficial and knowledgeable we must post more information that can help beginners to learn cryptocurrency and guide them what to do,

Yes you are absolutely right brother. This is a wonderful site of earning and there are many seniors i this site which are always help each other and also help for those who are beginner.In this platform we are like family so help each other and start earning.

I am a new member in cryptotalk and I am atartinv to love this platform. This helps me a lot to use meaning posts as I knowledege and i really like my time spending here.

Yes, I`m absolutely agree with you. Everyone should be friendly and responsive only such way we can create crypto community that will beautiful for everyone 

giving reputation will help most of the members of this community and also I think that giving repetition is not a bad thing and so by helping each other we can form a good community

Yes, I`m absolutely agree with you. Everyone should be friendly and responsive only such way we can create crypto community that will beautiful for everyone 

I agree with you, me in cryptotalk like a family, make or tell each other's experiences, raised in a topic or comment and hopefully it is useful. We can only try our best, the matter of reputation let the reader determine.