What To Do, As I Am New! - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Awais Sarwar

What To Do, As I Am New!

You are right my friend. For us to not get bored here we must have a motivation, we work harder, teach the other members here if we have a knowledge that they didn't know and help each other because this forum is a friendly you can express your own thoughts, create topics that have sense and reply on someones topic that we think that is helpful but all of that for us to be safe here we must follow the rules for us to avoid some unnecessary things to happen.

• +3 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I will rather choose knowledge among the three because that is my main purpose why I joined his forum, I want to make my knowledge in cryptocurrency bigger and I know that this forum will help me about it. Sharing my knowledge or helping gives me happiness as well, which is what I am doing here.

• +2 2

8 hours ago, Sasooo said:

I welcome you, my friend, and I am new here too. First, I read the basic rules of the forum and understand them, then I start adding 100 important jobs, and then you start earning profits

Well my friend I appreciates you because first you read forum rules and regulations, then start you're contribution its really good because read forum rules its very important for any new member, next complete 100 post task and eligible for earning, if you work under these rules you defiantly success in this forum.

• +2 2

If you are new in crypto worlds then this forum is best for you to learn new thing about crypto world.. But a thing you need to remember that dont be hurry for earning but be hurry for gain knowledge because if you have enough knowledge then Money will come to you automatically... So  first give your time most to know this forum goodly then start your activity             

• +1 2
  • +3 1

i think that you should be reading all rules of this forum, you can find it pinned on the top of this section, as you said with Learning you can do any thing

39 minutes ago, Andrew56 said:

Yes, my friend, Crypto Talk is a very wonderful platform to learn and benefit from others' publications. I think that everyone should not wait for profit only from this forum, especially beginners.

Beginners are advised to read all the forum rules carefully. First thing that every beginners have to do is, read all the pinned topics. After that, they have to create constructive posts. No one is allowed to create copied posts on this forum. 

• +1 2

What's main to commentary is that you are free to prepare something as prolonged as you don't violate the forum rules. keep away from creating topics or posts that are not useful...,

• +1 1

What's up dude, welcome to forum, It is very happy to see your question. Let I teach my best. First thing You must follow the forum rules and regulations. Second one, You make 100 comments in 10 days or more to activate the forum account. And the last one , you can make maximum of 30 comments per day. Note it Your comment should be unique. Dont spam it .It Will lead to permanent ban. You can earn 3 dollars per day.

Thank you dear.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/20/2020 at 6:06 PM, Gg233 said:

I think motivation and knowledge will be good to have you if you’re really wanted to be long here and you want to earn because if you don’t have this then you will get tired here.

That's true, knowledge and motivation should be on our side, we should have motivation so we may put effort and time into creating good and helpful topics. We should also gain knowledge for every topic here that we can read.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

As a new beginner in the forum, I will first choose knowledge, because knowledge and experience gives the strength, confidence and guide you through the system successfully, then to next teaching with experience so far acquired you can share it with others it will help them a lots too to grow up in experience too. Then encouragement to remain focus, dedicated and committed for that victory is ascertain.

• +1 2
  • +3 2

I come here for knowledge and read information about crypto. I think it is growing big and becoming useful for countries and people that have lost their jobs with the coronavirus. Most poor people are poorer now and we have to find ways to earn. Crypto can help us and I joined to learn crypto,.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Above all, a careful and thorough reading of the regulations and instructions in the forum is to write a hundred good posts and stay away from multiple accounts in the IP in general, the conditions are there, and that we try in each post to develop a good idea

My first advise to any new member in this forum is that they should make sure they visit the about forum and know the rules and regulations guiding the forum so that they will know what is right and wrong in this forum and after that you will need to make 100 valid post to show you are interested in the campaign.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

On 2/20/2020 at 1:48 PM, Awais Sarwar said:

What  You can chose ? 

Motivation 

KNOWLEDGE 

TEACHING 

Anything Else which suits You...!!!

You can do everything as your wish as this is forum you can do anything with in the rules. I would suggest to to grab more knowledge first them you can teach other new members. Motivation should be always there in both knowledge and teaching because it will motivate you whatever you will do.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Why you need to do since you are a newbie in the forum is to try and understand the basic rules and regulations of he forum so that you will last longer in the forum and also make positive contribution that many people will gain something to add to there knowledge because it will make you earn many likes and you will be safe.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Thank you for the motivation mate. I think that what we should do as beginners is learn from the experience of old members, behave and grow while growing our knowledge.

You are welcome to cryptotalk. In this new method of payment the payment is by rating of post so all you have to do is to post useful content in order to gain reputations from your fellow-users. In cryptotalk you have to make 100post before you start earning. your earning start from 101. Maximum post per is 20.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                    

I don't understand the motivation part but ok I guess it has to do with helping other by raising their spirit. Nothing to do with cryptocurrencies though and I don't want to read anything like that and lose my time.

On 2/20/2020 at 5:44 PM, Sid said:

What's important to note is that you are free to do anything as long as you don't violate the forum rules. Avoid creating topics or posts that are not useful.

Well said buddy, you can do all things here as long as you don't violate any rules of the forum. As a beginner, you should read first the rules before doing anything else to avoid any mistakes. 

• +2 1

When you are new, there is a lot you need to learn of this forum there is a lot of terms, the forum requires the rules to be followed and this forum has stipulated it perfectly, so we need to really keep on going to the section for learners and understand what it all means

• +3 1

First of all welcome you to this forum. As new comer Start he or she read forum rules. Than he or she start to post comments in beginner section. Along with it he or she starts to gain knowledge of cryptotalk forum and cryptotalk currency. With the time he or she start trading and money exchange . With time progress, he or she definitely succeed

• Useful or interesting 1

Nice to meet you in this wonderful forum . crypto talk forum is a crypto currency based forum where different peoples from different part of the globe to share their knowledge about crypto currency and the trends that will happen to crytpocurency in the future throughout you stay in this forum believe you will learn more about the aims of this forum and what it is pursuing.