What To Do, As I Am New! - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Awais Sarwar

What To Do, As I Am New!

Participation only in posts that you have information about, or you can help about, also plays a role in not limiting your responses, as well as your high reputation.

• +2 1

6 minutes ago, lapostslav said:

As a unused memeber,just make your to begin with 100 free post and begin winning from your 30 every day posts after completing the primary 100,and take after the rules of the gathering

Yes, this is exactly what I do when I join this forum. The laws are a red line that everyone must respect. Otherwise, you will be exposed to attendance from the forum forever.

• +2 1

If you are a beginner  here, you need to make a 100 posts first which is no payment.  After reaching it you can start to make a posts with payment everyday.  Thae maximum post per day is 30 posts and you will get 1k satoshis per posts.

At first comment on 100 post then everyday comment on 30 post and earn upto 3000 satoshi daily,follow the rules and terms of cryptotalk avoid spamming sites and coin doubling

Welcome and congrats for reach 100 free posts! Just follow all the rules as you did it until you reached 100 posts, visit the forum every day if possible for good knowledge about crypto, trading and earning money for your useful posts and comments.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

At that risk, you are an amateur, most importantly welcome to this structure on that aspect. This gathering is usually owed to the closed danger that you want to know about digital styles of money, there are many people who Share your perception towards trainees and likewise you can give them method to recognize your questions and likewise buy some by posting comments

Greetings. As many are new, there are many doubts about it, well, the first thing is to follow the rules because at the beginning you must make 100 publications to be eligible for a paid publication, after that you can only do 30 per day, for each publication you will earn 1000 Satochis Good luck friends!

Hi dear friend, to write 100 post and topic withen 3 days

Then create your own perfect money wallet

Also after 3 days, try to write 30 comment per day

You will gain btc in evry 30 usefull comment..

Take care with the aim of your comment..hope you the best

• +1 1

What To Do, As I Am New! ? I will choose teaching because i want to share my knowledge to all the members of this forum hopping that knowledge can help them.

And be responsible for a ton of impact and guarantee that you are employed for that kind of effect. Take as much time as you have never seen before and our own concentration.

Every newbies foremost brief is speak the forum convention every band together of this forum and you receive to care for this rules. formerly you grasp to advertise 100 beneficial place and subsequently you tin earn from this forum, you container earn greatest extent 30,000 satoshi bitcoin everyday if you accomplished 30 expedient post. Your every one of earning will give you an idea about at yobit exchange.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Welcome, you should start posting 100 comments and then every day 30 useful comments to earn from here and you have to read the rules of the forum and apply them.

FOr me knowledge i will choose that because i want to share my knowledge and learnings to every one in this forum because sharing is caring take care.

On 2/22/2020 at 10:03 PM, abdullah mohmmad said:

Welcome my friend the forum is good and it is very useful for you only first read the instructions and rules for the forum in order for the effort not to go without gratitude

Welcome my friend that this forum is really excellent and it pays us for any comment p posted we do a thousand satoshi for us in exchange for this work that we do and we can daily 30 thousand satoshi.

• +1 1

Boredom may befall those who entered here for money only and have no passion for this field or beginners who read a lot of information without understanding, however just keep reading and publishing

Hello my dear friend. Welcome to cryptoworld. If you are new here you should browse the about forum section for a while so that you can understand the rules and guidelines of cryptotalk. After this it will be easy for you to earn here through useful posts. 

Welcome buddy, I read your post but not clearly understand what you want to know,  here tules is very important and we have to follow them. Yes first few you can post and comment 50 in a day,  so choice is your what you will do comment or post.        

If you new don't worry bro first complete your 100 post free then you eligible to earn 30000 satoshis per day daily earning, but don't greedy and operates multiple accounts and post copy paste articles, its really prohibited, and write proper 100 characters post because low quality post not except in this forum, so try genuinely work in this forum.

You have to start accomplishing the jobs by posting and commenting on what is useful and to be aware that the first 100 jobs will be free and you will not get the money

As a beginner or newbie you have to do 100 comment at first day and 30 comment every day for earning money and reputation for all the people around the world and also to be added that this is the main work for the beginner.

Yes my friend the benefit that we get from the Cryptotalk forum is great and wonderful and I admire the way you shorten how to work in the forum, I hope everyone will benefit from these steps so that you can continue the forum

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

So as you are new here I firstly welcome you and I would suggest you to first go through all the instructions of crypto.Be careful from scammers.Don't try to copy paste from other users posts. Try to post meaningful and relevant posts.