What To Do, As I Am New! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Awais Sarwar

What To Do, As I Am New!

Yes we gains lots of information from this platform also we earns lots of money from cryptotalk. To earn bitcoins, we have to post firstly 100 free posts then for every 30 comments or posts were get paid for every day. But your comments should be eligible to campaign to get counted. If your comments gets no count then you can post more comments to make your 30 posts of day. Thank you.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 7
  • +2 5
  • +3 6
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

44 minutes ago, Awais Sarwar said:

so, I Am New Here! 

this thing everyone needs to know, I am new and where to take the start ? 

As It Is A new platform for everyone and there are limits too, I want people,  new Commers To Chose only the option in which the are interested , I will benefit you in, You will do whatever you like to do , So you will mever get Bored

What  You can chose ? 

Motivation 

KNOWLEDGE 

TEACHING 

Anything Else which suits You...!!!

And what can you do is just keep on posting....and wait till the limit is reached and you are All set to Go..!!!

thanks for reading...!!!

Welcome you friend in cryptotalk forum as a bigner you need to read all the pin post and rules then you start to make 100 post free after this you creat yobit account and get your payment to make  next 30 useful post 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 6
  • +2 11
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Hello brother and welcome to cruptotalk. You can earn 1k satoshi for every usefull post. Maximum 30k satoshi can be earned from here in a day. But first you have complete 100 comments. And the most important thing is...please read the rules and regulation of this forum. Coz forum is very strict about its rules and regulation. Violating one of the rules will lead you to permanent ban.

• +1 8
  • +2 2
  • +3 4
  • +5 3

Well very nice quiry my friend thank you soo much for this i will prefer to go with knowledge as I love to learn and explore my self and to be honest I spend almost 2 hours here but I cannot make more than 20 post or comment this is because I go in depth of the information. 

• +1 5
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

first you read rules guide lines take help from members, make 100 comments first which have some meaning full ideas information, must have valuable posts for members take advantage from posts,comments must be in 100 words  follow the rules if you are new here dont make multiple accounts in one ip address other wise you will be banned

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +3 4
  • +4 2
  • +5 3

As you are new firstly try and know all the rules of engagement in this cryptotalk forum, secondly take advantage of the forum and learn great new stuffs from other users.

• +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

What's important to note is that you are free to do anything as long as you don't violate the forum rules. Avoid creating topics or posts that are not useful.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Crypto friends I think there's nothing to fear. I hope the future is very good. You must know and understand the rules of crypto and start working. Your posts must be meaningful. You first complete 100 posts. After that you start getting paid for every 30 posts.
  • Useful or interesting 4
  • -5 1
  • -2 5
  • -1 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

If you are new in crypto then this is the right place for newbie. You can learn a lot of info from this platform which is very good for newbie. and you can also earn from this platform 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -2 1
  • -1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Welcome to CryptoTalk Forum This forum is very easy to earn here by posting and commenting I found it easy to get loved ones. It is a very interesting thing to think about new topics here and try to discover myself new and follow the rules of the forum.  And see all the guidelines on how you work. Work with the right rules  Good luck to arjana.

• +1 8
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Welcome friend.. I’m also new here.. we should follow the rules and regulations of crypto to earn from here. We must be alert to not break the rules anyhow..

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

Welcome to this forum , first you have to read the forum rules because rules are very important and you have to follow the rules of the post. Then post 100 useful topic in this forum after that your earning will start. But reading your post I not understand your topic.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

Wellcome folk you need to learn about cryptotalk how to earn you can learn from seniors and start your 100 posts when you complete your 100 posts then you will be earner 30 post per day and earn 0.0003 good luck 

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +5 4

Every newbies first task is read the forum rules every group of this forum and you have to maintain this rules. First you have to post 100 useful post and then you can earn from this forum, you can earn maximum 30,000 satoshi bitcoin everyday if you complete 30 useful post. Your all earning will show at yobit exchange.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

2 hours ago, Awais Sarwar said:

so, I Am New Here! 

As It Is A new platform for everyone and there are limits too, I want people,  new Commers To Chose only the option in which the are interested , I will benefit you in, You will do whatever you like to do , So you will mever get Bored

What  You can chose ? 

Motivation 

KNOWLEDGE 

TEACHING 

And what can you do is just keep on posting....and wait till the limit is reached and you are All set to Go..!!!

thanks for reading...!!!

You are new here friend and if you take your time to go through the rules of this platform, you will discover it is more about crypto information and knowledge, not just what you typed here. So get your first 100 posts and start earning. Welcome to the best crypto site now.

• +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

2 hours ago, Awais Sarwar said:

so, I Am New Here! 

What  You can chose ? 

Motivation 

KNOWLEDGE 

TEACHING 

thanks for reading...!!!

Hi dear. Friend..you have to write100comment or topic withen three days..then after that you will write 30comment per day..to get  2- 3-4$ evry day..that is so easy  and useful to learn in each comment you read

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +5 3

2 hours ago, rahulbakal2 said:

Welcome friend in cryptotalk forum. First follow rule and regulations this forum. Your one task completed in 100 free comment after star to earning in daily 30 comment one comment recive 1000 sathoshi your yobit wallets.. Best of luck freinds. 

i agree with you that first know about this forum and the rules or the use of proper way to comment,first we completed 100 comment that help us to know about the proper way to use this forum.  

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +5 2

The first thing you have to do is to follow the rules of this great forum after then you have to make 100 useful post and you will get paid for the next 30 post you make and you can withdraw on yobit.

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

I choose knowledge and teaching and little bit motivation because this three are keys of success. When we newbie here then we don't know about Cryptotalk. Few days after we know perfectly how to work in this forum.

• +1 4
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

welcome to this forum mate in this field, first read the rules and regulations of this forum and understand all for you to know also the restrictions of this site and to prevent on account banning.. first post only 100 valid posts free and post again 30 posts a day will earn 30000 satoshis per valid 30 posts a day.. just enjoy posting and be friendly..

• +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 4

Welcome to the crypto talk forum first, Earning here is very easy All you have to do is to make 30 comments a day on the posts and you'll get paid 1000 satoshis for each post.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Yes boss i agree with you that we need to choose a sector/section where we made post or comment according to the interested or knowledge. In my opinion if any person read all section pin post then its no need to ask any question. He make post or comment interested crypto talk section.

• +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1