What To Do, As I Am New! - Page 56 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Awais Sarwar

What To Do, As I Am New!

Hello my friend, how are you? Actually, I am new here like you, and in fact at the beginning of the matter I was finding it difficult to comment on the topics, but now I find it easier than before because I kept working and yes sometimes I get bored so I try not to sit for a long time in this forum, but rather Every now and then I come back and comment on some topics until I get used to it. I hope that my advice will be useful to you. Good luck.

Yes, my friend, you have to complete the first task, which is 100 posts, and then start with the second task, which is 20 posts per day.
In this way, we will get enough information about the cryptocurrency and material benefit at the same time and work on the forum becomes a kind of daily activity.
Good luck everyone

Yes I am agree with you dear when we join this  platfrom than we should chose such section which is best for us.And we have complete knowledge and information about such section.Here we can learn a lot of information and knowledge from the others experience  .

Thanks for your post. I am a begginer in this crypto world. I don't have much experience about this feature. But in my experience, it's a great way to start your earning. We can learn many things and earn money from it.

First of all, your topic made me smile a bit. "What to do, as i am new". Very rhyming. 

Well, the first thing you must do your for your own success here is read the rules. Come in terms with them. Also, just post if you have any quesioons or queries. You'll gradully learn so much simply by responding to posts. A very important advice here would be to create your own topics..at least one a day. You must not rely on just commenting on/repsponding to posts. This is what will get you plus points. 

First of all welcome to being new to this forum.  As a newcomer to this forum, you should first get a good knowledge of this forum.  Then be aware of all the rules of this forum.  And working regularly and posting quality...

I have got a lot of new things by other member's comments through this post. This is really a good things. Yeah firstly we have select the section where we are to comment then we have to complete the 100 comments by doing this we get so much things to learn and understand the working. Then after this every 30 comments that we make we get paid. If our comment is related to the post. 

As a new member here i think we should focus on our work and learn some skills with different mates and here all members and mostly the senior members are very helpful so when we complete our hundred post we will know about how can we survive here and get a good earning by doing regularly posts.

As i am new to this forum i do so much hard work and i do regularly work without skipping a day because i think we should do regularly work and complete our first hundred posts rapidly as much as you can .

I hope everyone understand my opinion and do good work for their self.

Hello my friend, how are you, in fact, what matters in this site and in this section as a beginner is that you look at the topics and their content and see how you can increase your knowledge in order to comment comments of opinion and importance and make yourself useful and after you cross the 100 comments you will know how to comment a comment with Good experience on any subject and you will start earning money on every comment for me I prefer to choose knowledge because honestly I see myself in need to increase my knowledge in order to be more effective Best wishes.

This depends on your purpose of entering this site.
You can benefit by gaining enough experience in digital currencies and at the same time you can earn money.
You can find many topics that interest you and that enhance your knowledge about trading in cryptocurrencies.

I am also new only new but I know about this that there is only one work on this forum that we have to make a good post and I think we just have to concentrate on it and I also face difficulty in making post but I am trying best to make a good post without any mistake.

Always do the work perfectly. Try to spent time on this forum. This help you to understand the work fast and easily. If you don't understand something ask the senior members or you can also read the useful topics created by senior members.