What To Do, As I Am New! - Page 55 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Awais Sarwar

What To Do, As I Am New!

As a beginner, you should read the forum’s rules, understand them, respect them and not violate them in order to avoid the ban. When you want to comment on any topic, you must understand the topic presented and answer it with something useful and relevant.

Choose education because to reach anything in life requires education
Patience and love of learning are the two most important elements in reaching our goal
Here on the crypto forum there is a lot of information that we need to know to obtain, but within the conditions, this teaches us the system and not to violate the rules

My dear friend. You can search for cryptocurrencies and you will have a dictionary of details you would like to share with members of this wonderful forum. all the best

In fact, I am here doing the three things. I gain knowledge in the cryptocurrency market every day and learn more and more. I also motivate new members through my comments to encourage them to complete free posts and start collecting tokens afterwards. I also teach others what I have learned, I found this forum for this purpose. Thanks to those in charge of it

Knowledge and knowledge are the basis for success and reaching goals
And motivation is second only to science
Giving positive reviews gives an impetus to progress
And provide more ideas

Hello my friend, hope you are getting more progress now. For me as a beginner I choose mostly to get knowledge by searching, reading, try to share any experience I have with others to solve any issue or making more advance situations

Well, welcome, my friend.  If I wanted to choose, I would choose knowledge and motivation, because in my view knowledge is what brings us money and not the other way around.  After I complete my 100 free posts I will start earning here and I am allowed 20 posts per day.  You can too.

Hey, buddy.
First you should read the forum rules and then sticking to it you have to write 100 published the first free and take advantage of the information then you need to write 20 helpful comment daily to improve profits

• +4 1

Lord Huron members I hope you all are fine and doing great work on this platform first day I want to tell you that there whether you share with us useful post I am Tuesday motivational information and useful content of every field of life I think I think these trees are price are a very helpful for everyone

Yes, friends who are new members, they should complete the target of their posts  so if we are a new, then I have to do the same thing first. 

Welcome, "You are, in the beginning, my friend, you first" by searching for everything related to cryptocurrencies, viewing them and understanding them in order to gain sufficient experience and knowledge. You must publish 100 free posts and then pay for thirty comments "or posts" every day, and your comments must be useful and appropriate to be counted for you. Avoid creating duplicate and unhelpful posts.

I think motivation and knowledge will be good to have you if you’re really wanted to be long here and you want to earn because if you don’t have this then you will get tired here.

Yes, we get a lot of information from this website, and we also make a lot of money from it. To receive bitcoins, we must first post 100 free posts, after which we will be charged for every 30 comments or posts made each day. However, your comments should be able to be counted in a campaign. If your comments are not counted, you can leave more comments to reach your daily goal of 30 posts. Thank you so much.

At the beginning, you must read the forum rules and abide by them. Second, you have to make a hundred comments, preferably with good content. Then you can do 20 comments every day and get paid for it

First and foremost, welcome to Cryptotalk and Yobit website exchange. Of course, the first thing you must do is learn the rules of this platform, as well as chat the Cryptotalk campaign section on your Yobit account to see what you must do.

Hey friends First of All Well come to the crypto world and i  suggest you to first go through all the instructions of crypto.Be careful from scammers.Don't try to copy paste from other users postsThis world is very broad and profitable. You must also have the experience to move forward. Thanks

Hello dear, there are no other ways to work here other than to be good at what you are asked to do. We are here to discuss cryptocurrencies, and as others have suggested, of course, read the general rules, followed by the sub-subject rules as well. Thank you very much.

نعم يا صديقي ، نشجع جميع المبتدئين مثلنا على التعلم من التعلم على العرض. آمل أن ألتزم بالقواعد. نهاية سعيدة للجميع.

Dear friend, start from the grammar section and read it well, you must first comment 100 comments without earning them, and then you have 20 comments per day that you will earn on them after 7 days, on each comment 200 satoshi,Avoid copying and pasting, create your own comment, in order to earn money your comments must contain positive interactions, good luck 

Edited by laith marouf

You have to provide new and unique content and put forward new ideas, and the topic is simple and easy, at first you must do 100 comments in the forum and this is all free, and then you participate daily with 20 comments, and after 7 days you will receive profits and make money, so be patient about your fatigue, the harder you work

All the best for you.

So, hello and welcome to cryptotalk. You get your first 100 posts for free, after which you win 200 satoshi for each post you make up to a limit of 20 posts every day. This is a fantastic way to make money. And the amount of information you will learn here is amazing. Only make sure to adhere to the forum's rules, and you'll be up and running in crypto in no time.

I am new member so I chose the knowledge because knowledge is very important if wo have knowledge we do anything in the life.without knowledge we have nothing. it is important to get  succeed in any feild of life.

Dear this platform is best because its give us learning and earning both at the same time first we can learn form different posts and also can earn from that post by commenting but your comments must b informative.

In my view,

As i am new then I get all the information about this cryptocurrency forum and when I start this forum firstly I read all the guidelines and replies of the people then I write the post in simple words but with correct grammar.

Welcome to be with us, my friend. 
At the beginning of your work here, you should first write a hundred hang free, and then become able to earn money
- You also need to read the basic conditions of work within the forum to learn about the most important rules in the work
 - You must write comments that contain at least a hundred characters and that the information in them is useful and valuable 
Good luck, honey.