Best Logo of Crypto - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Best Logo of Crypto

We now know that there are thousands of active and inactive Crypto currency in the world of Crypto.
What do you think is the best logo in the world of Crypto that exists today?

Edited by hmind

Crypto is the best logo can be said because of the way this currency is operating.  I'll work with it for more.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -2 1
  • -1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Bitcoin is the most famous logo that has been use by many advertisement when people want to advertise They use the Logo of bitcoin which because more and more famous some people even got confuse what the difference of bitcoin and cryptocurrency when they just started in cryptocurrency.

• +1 7
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

In Crypto market, their are lots of coins. I like mostly Bitcoin logo because they add B in center of logo. We know that b mean Bitcoin, it is common logo but this logo was first logo in Crypto.

• +1 2
  • +4 2

There are thousands of cryptocurrency coins in cryptocurrency, and the most beautiful of these thousands of cryptocurrencies is the Bitcoin logo, just as beautiful as the Bitcoin logo is.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

10 hours ago, hmind said:

We now know that there are thousands of active and inactive Crypto currency in the world of Crypto.
What do you think is the best logo in the world of Crypto that exists today?

For me the BTC,ETH ,DASH,XRP,LTC are logo best to me.Their look is great and nice colour combination make the unique from coins.

• -2 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

I don't really mind about logos.  But if I were to choose, it would be a logo that best describes a crypto and it's attractive enough so that the crypto would stand out and it's unique. I like Ethereums logo tho.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

What do you mean? Do you mean what logo of cryptocurrency is beautiful right now? And if that's what you refer then I would choose bitcoin because the design is simple and at the same time attractive.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

9 hours ago, Nawshad 4567 said:

I am new commers in this side. I am improving my knowledge as well as my skill in this site.  

I suggest you to post in beginner section.Their are rules and regulatuon of forum which you have to follow.The beginner section is best for all newbies.You are brand new member gain some experience from their.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 2/20/2020 at 7:41 AM, caklonte said:

If in terms of the cryptocurrency logo I would choose a coin logo which I think is very good. The logo is Electroneum, Ethereum, Klaytn and Tron coins. The logo of the logo is very good design and makes me very interested in them to invest.

Ethereum is very good and like it logo too. 

And the logo of cryptocurrency is very attractive and very good too.

• -2 1
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

i think btc logo is excellent to all. the logo is a brand to all members in all over the world and people are investing on btc daily.

• -1 1
  • +5 1

My best slogan is definitely the bitcoin slogan and I use it as an avatar and the bitcoin slogan is simple and looks like a dollar

• -1 1
  • +5 1

THINK POSITIVE

I love all logos that are blue like the dash coin because they are attractive to me and my favorite color is blue

• -2 1
  • +5 1

Life is great and enjoy it

I think will be better if you can introduce the some logo of cryptocurrency on your topic with their name and then the members they can see and choose who is the best logo, so I think you can add this details.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think the crypto currency logo is very nice and bitcoin logo is the best logo in the crypto currency platform. People investment here because they are trusted as much as they know about it. So it is very nice.       

• +1 1
  • +5 1

In my opinion I think bitcoin and etherium have the most good logo, they are playing a big role in the place of these two coins in the market now, I know that the project has some role in that too, but the logo is not easy to make anyway and if this coin becomes powerful, then I am sure that the logo has something to do with it 

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

I think DOGECOIN gets the victory. Well, have you seen this logo? It's just a cute dog, uii, it's so cute. A very beautiful logo that attracts attention to the coin very much.This is a very smart way of marketing.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I have a very strong ETH logo. He is very cool and simple. Just a prism and a triangle. Simple and very catchy, you can immediately see that the coin is very serious. I also like Dogecoin, it is very cute and practical. I myself began to use it because of the logo.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

For me bitcoin has the best logo among the other crypto currency because of its simplicity and wise design which is amazing on its own, there's a saying that simplicity is beauty.

• -1 1
  • +5 1

Logo for the certain crypto or the project symbolize the everything ! Logo is the first things to impress in the crypto world. For the reference if the currency of your project has the very unique logo design, it can attracts so many people. 

• +1 2
  • +5 1

On 20.02.2020 at 19:22, Sourovdeb890 said:

There are thousands of cryptocurrency coins in cryptocurrency, and the most beautiful of these thousands of cryptocurrencies is the Bitcoin logo, just as beautiful as the Bitcoin logo is.

Everyone tastes different and everyone likes different things. But the logo where the letter B and the word COIN are present . Even those who are not fond of crypto currency will immediately understand what it is .

• -1 1
  • +5 1

For Crypto currency market, the best logo is of Bitcoin and many people use or customize the Bitcoin logo for promotion and making YouTube thumbnails. And Ethereum logo is also a good and i also like doge Coin logo.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

There is nothing much to it, there are different levels to it that works perfectly to which we have to follow and put together everything that works well for us, the good things of the forum that put together everything to design logo works as hard and that is why we have to really put together everything for the same

• +2 1
  • +5 1

In the crypto platform there are lot of coins.But bitcoin is the best coin i ever seen.do you mean what type of logo? For me i like bitcoin logo.Because it is very simple and B inside the coin..The design of this coin is really good.

• +2 1
  • +5 1