How to Become a Professional Day Trader - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

How to Become a Professional Day Trader

I agree with all ask questions you introduced on your topic Dear. Yes is very important to start first by your self and then to check if really you are able to the trade. Because it is important to like what you are doing, a daily trading, is the best option in trading, but needs a lot of knowledge about how you do that, through chart history price analysis and more...

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Day trading is the most profitable way of doing business but it brings risks. So learning to manage those risks and knowing the market trends is very important, so study more and learn more to be a successful trader Educate yourself not only about information but also about managing your own mind, trade is as ruthless as a war and if you fear that you will support and resist the Elliott Wave based on technology, study, analyze everything Read books as an analysis The financial markets in our financial or additional financial markets are great to start living from Jhan Murphy or trade Your speech has been left interesting. You have good information but I don't think we give up our work and trade in trading, but we need so much skill in day trading and to gain day experience Always learn different trading techniques, because day trading always follows the chart and continues to appear on the monitor, so I think day trading extends the whole thing.

To become a professional trader is not easy at all, but it is possible, it will take months to a year before someone can be professional while trading is not for everyone. Trading is for people that can manage risk and avoid further loss an yet take advantage of gain. Someone have to learn and have enough experience before becoming a professional trader.  

I have read a lot of books in day trading, which is really great, but I do not like to do the thing, not the profits are almost very small compared to the effort expended to complete the matter. I try, but without benefit

• +1 1

Trading is not such an easy thing as many members think, it needs experience and it is built up information that a person may need from six month till three years to be a successful trader and he will surely make certain mistakes before he knows how thing are working in this business. It is a trade just like any other , there is no guarantee of winning all the time even if you are a professional. 

The requirements you needed to become a day trader are just like you explain and the thing which needed to complete all these requirements is patience. Without being patient no one can fulfill these requirements and can't be a day trader. 

It is a matter of accumulation and trust that accumulates experiences and knowledge, you must first define the field in which you will work in, that you understand whenever it relates to this field, and I believe that mistakes have a great role in the accumulation of experiences and knowledge, and with effort, hard work and patience I guarantee success for you.

90% of cryptocurrency traders lose a lot and the reasons are poor education and lack of planning. Also, the lack of training and the lack of knowledge of capital management rules. Therefore, education is the first step in preparing to enter the world of cryptocurrency trading. 

Hello I'm new user here so according to my knowledge 8 Steps to Becoming a Day Trader

1-What Does a Day Trader Do?

2-Conduct a Self-Assessment.

3-Arrange Sufficient Capital.

4-Understand the Markets.

5-Understand Securities.

6-Set up a Trading Strategy.

7-Integrate Strategy and Plan.

8-Practice Money Management.

@Agios

Day trading or arbitrage trading might seem easoy for some people but it is hard as it contains a lot of risks on beginners.

We usually feel overwhleed when joining any field, so what would we feel if the thing we are doing was hard in the first place!

I guess only people who are ready to risk losing so much money can achieve huge earnings in the end.

Becoming a day trader is a difficult thing, but it is not impossible. It needs a lot of courage and patience, not being afraid of losing, and staying in some currencies despite the loss. Therefore, those who want to become this daily profession must have a good view of the market and currencies.

• +2 1

Thank you, I previously tried to be a professional trader, but I cannot continue and start again after losing, so I retreated from my trading profession, but after your post, I will probably start again
 It is important, before starting to trade, that we have a great deal of knowledge about it, that we have patience and anticipate the worst possibilities so that we do not become disappointed.

• +1 1

This is very easy. You can be a successful trader by doing some easy things, which is learning to trade, and that is not by learning how to execute orders only, but by learning everything. 

I also tried day trading to take a start for me in trading and to get the basic experience and I am happy that my start ia a bit successful according yo my investment as I earned 2$ on a 1st day and 3$ on second day of my start. But I am student so it's not easy for me to become a professional day trader.

• +3 1

You become a professional trader . If you have knowledge about crypto currency and have more experience. This forum is the best for learning knowledge about crypto currency. You always touch the market. 

20 hours ago, Alan Johns said:

I also tried day trading to take a start for me in trading and to get the basic experience and I am happy that my start ia a bit successful according yo my investment as I earned 2$ on a 1st day and 3$ on second day of my start. But I am student so it's not easy for me to become a professional day trader.

You need money that you can lose and not feel bad later. As you are a student I don't recommend you to start trading with leverage. Even stop trading may bring you losses, but what you can do is to allocate in investing whatever you can each week or month, meaning money you won't mind losing.

Becoming a successful and professional day trader needs some essential qualities like capable of making technical analysis, capable of predicting a real time trend in the cryptocurrency markets etc. Without essential qualities, it is really very hard to be a professional day trader.

Being a professional day trader takes hard and serious learning, because you need to have a good understanding of how your market will run. Being a day trader is profitable but don't forget to be a medium or long term holder if needed.

Day trading could ne a good and beneficial profession if it is done with determination and full devotion. You meed to have a strong mind and patience in you as the market is highly volatile and price of coins Fluctuates in seconds so we have to take the decision immediately.

It will be very good on the site and you will also earn a good profitable running through this site then that day is a appreciation day on the sides so you also advised ward member to keep well connected to the side and always connected to the market so you can easily invest money on it and become a good trading the whole market.

Being a professional day trader must focus and only work on day trading, we must be prepared that our income is only generated from crypto trading because crypto trading is no longer a part-time job but a main job. This is certainly not an easy thing to do at first, but if we are serious and deepen our trading we will be successful. The key is not to be afraid when we fully make crypto trading our main job because every business will get results.

• +5 1

Thank you, dear, for this comprehensive and sufficient explanation about traders and their types, and these questions are valued in the end. Dear, there are many people who work in the field of trading cryptocurrencies or regular currencies to leverage them on small daily deals in order to increase their profit and double, but they do not know that the loss is also doubled significantly  In this matter, in general, depends on the rise and fall in general, so dear trading cryptocurrencies in their normal form without a financial leverage and what you need to write in general and I am able to risk in cryptocurrencies and love the field of cryptocurrencies. I will enter it and previous and benefit from the experiences of learning technical analysis with all that  Concerning cryptocurrencies, it is always my goal, thank you very much.

Add to that from where will you have an income source that covers your needs in times of recession and in periods of loss. From my point of view, trading can only be interested happy

It's not easy to take a career out of trading as you mentioned that it takes someone with a strong personality, a productive mind, a thinker and a completely calm psyche to not go crazy when he lose, but you think that's enough !
I think the most important thing is faith-to be believe in himself and accept his fate, whatever happens.

To become a successful trader you need to train and practice. Start with one currency pair and it is best to choose a currency that uses your country's currency or a currency that is widely traded.If you find yourself concerned about the market and its effects on your trading, do not follow your emotions. Keep a record of your successes and failures and any major mistakes you made to avoid falling into them again.