Is it safe to invest in Cryptocurrency? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Seedra

Is it safe to invest in Cryptocurrency?

Yes it is safe and it depends on you and on the coin on which  you invest. It depends on you it means that how you invest,how you learn and how you invest about everything and many other. Amd it depends on the coin it means that the cpin is stable or not and how is the coin is reputative. 

yes it is very safe to invest this site so that many people invest this site and earn money so that many people get benefit this site so that we have we have must some risk then you will success.

thanks

We all know that every investment is risky, but in cryptocurrencies it is also true that their profits are higher, it is a matter of choosing a strong currency to minimize the risk 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

i think it is safe to invest in cryptocurrency but i will explain about that to you sis , so read my comment 

invest in cryptocurrecy is safe because cryptocurrency is safe and secure and the crypto provide more money fro members,first step you have to  learn  more and more after you have more information then you can invest here 

so i hope i answer to your question and i hope the batter for us .

My friend,  cryptocurrency is safe.  You can easily trust this forum.  Cryptotalk is just a awesome platform.  I enjoy it. This Forum not only give me money but also give me a lot of knowledge which is essential for life.            

It may be safe or may not be safe. It depends on the person. If a person can afford the loss then they need to invest and if not afford then avoid investment. Now a days we need to don't trust.

you said it yourself , there is no one hundred percent safe investment, there is always a chance that something goes wrong, but if you will think like this you will not be able to establish anything good in your life, so start your investment and hope for the best. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hi mate, I am new to crypto world but I have got a lot of knowledge and information about Cryptocurrency from this forum. According to me, investing in Cryptocurrency is really safe and secure in which you can earn high profit. But you have to choose also secure place for investing your money and I will recommend you the YoBit site for investing.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

9 minutes ago, STALYN said:

Of course it's safe . But you need to know where you're using it .Because not every stock market can be safe . And not every wallet can be safe . As a wallet, I recommend the Trust Wallet. And as an exchange, I can recommend the YoBit exchange .

Yes friend I also appreciate the best exchange is yobit and the best wallet is trust wallet. But the knowledge about these wallet and exchange is much more better.

• +2 1

It is safe to invest in crypto currency but it all depends on you how you want to do it and which currency are you willing to invest on. Basically before you take any step further you must have the knowledge of what you are going to do in other to avoid been scam or make a mistake.

• +2 1
  • +3 2

Investing in cryptocurrency is as safe as investing in stock exchange. It has been around for more than 10 years now and the market has been growing year after year.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

No friend  crypto investment  is also risky because it is volatile. Your money maybe double overnight or turns into zero overnight. Crypto isn't stabilized investment  option take the risks. 

• +3 1

3 hours ago, Ryken8 said:

Investing in cryptocurrency is as safe as investing in stock exchange. It has been around for more than 10 years now and the market has been growing year after year.

But within those 10 years, bitcoin has made many people lose money while it makes others earn a lot and it is not real a safe investment if you have no some basic knowledge to at least know that you are doing.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Of course it's safe if you understand the crypto world deeply. You can easily lose your money if you don't have trading knowledge and you jut rush into investment. So, be patience and make plans before investing. You will surely get good profits.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Being a newbie deciding to put all the savings into cryptocurrency is actually a no good idea considering you do not have enough knowledge about crypto investment. I would suggest that you need to study first and understand more details about cryptocurrency in such away you know what you are doing and you know how to analyze the market trends. By the time you had enough knowledge, then you are ready to invest and only invest what you can afford to lose.

• +2 1

It depends on where you investing and the moment. Before investment you have to research many things. You have to be knowledge about investment. You can also take advice from experts. By investing correctly you can earn a good amount of profit. So be careful before investment. If you're sure than it is safe. Always listen to your heart .

• +3 1

On 2/19/2020 at 10:30 PM, Seedra said:

Are cryptocurrencies a safe investment? In short, there is no such thing as a safe investment. ... The volatility with whichcryptocurrencies have fluctuated over the last 12 months certainly evidences a higher risk of loss, but it is also what has made them such a lucrative investment for so many people.Sep 18, 2018

Yes, investing in digital currencies is good and safe, but you should pay attention to the large price fluctuations. You can buy currencies in the long term and profit with them.

• +4 1

Obviously it is safe because if you believe in crypto therefore you are here and now it is safe for you to store funds in crypto because it is a secure place for funds

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think investing crypto currency is not safe. You always have a chance to lose your crypto, because crypto is volatile. Crypto has also a chance to get high profit. For this reason everyone accept the risk, they want to earn more money in short time. I suggest you can learn properly about crypto investor and others.

Actually my friend it depends on the site where are you investing. Because beside real investing site where are also some fake site. If you invest in this fake site you crypto currency will be hacked. That's why be careful before investing. 

Dear friend, investing in cryptocurrencies is safe and has a great profit, but you must be careful to choose the right place in which you will invest your money and cryptocurrencies so that you will not be exposed to fraud and I advise you to invest inside the yobit platform, it is safe in this field and all areas Thank you

• +1 1

Investments are always risky, but some experts say cryptocurrency is one of the riskier investment choices out there, according to Consumer Reports. However, digital currencies are also some of the hottest commodities. ... If you're planning to invest in cryptocurrencies, these tips can help you make educated choices.

On 12/9/2020 at 6:45 PM, Teminali69 said:

But within those 10 years, bitcoin has made many people lose money while it makes others earn a lot and it is not real a safe investment if you have no some basic knowledge to at least know that you are doing.

The reason thats makes many of people to lose while few people are earning is that, many people need fast earning without knowledge, but few people are patients and they cannot have greedy of fast money, so they learn for knowledge first.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

It is safe my friend but it would be depending on where you have invested all your money always choose a proper site or else there is a great chance of getting loss of your money. Always try to have a proper knowledge where you are investing and also get a proper advice from senior members.

On 2/19/2020 at 9:30 PM, Seedra said:

Are cryptocurrencies a safe investment? In short, there is no such thing as a safe investment. ... The volatility with whichcryptocurrencies have fluctuated over the last 12 months certainly evidences a higher risk of loss, but it is also what has made them such a lucrative investment for so many people.Sep 18, 2018

Hello friend, in life the only thing for sure is that one day we all die, investments in cryptocurrencies are not safe unless you invest in stable currencies, but to win you always have to take risks, which if it should be clear that without it Proper knowledge is better not to invest in rapidly fluctuating currencies...

• +2 1

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot
    • За три дня приток средств в спотовые биткоин-ETF составил более $677 млн 27 марта 2024 года чистый суточный приток капитала в секторе спотовых биткоин-ETF составил $243,41 млн, согласно SoSo Value.   Отметим, положительная тенденция сохраняется уже третий день подряд. В период с 25 по 27 марта приток средств в спотовые биткоин-ETF составил более $677 млн. Ранее, в течение пяти дней, зафиксировали отток капитала на сумму $887,75 млн.   Согласно данным SoSo Value, первое место по притоку капитала 27 марта занял криптофонд iShares Bitcoin Trust (IBIT) от компании BlacRock. Он добавил к своему балансу $323,76 млн, а объем средств под управлением достиг отметки в $13,86 млрд.   На втором месте находится ARKB с показателем в $200,75 млн, на третьем — инвестиционный продукт от фирмы Valkyrie — $5,06 млн. Остальные биткоин-ETF суммарно получили $13,68 млн.Напомним, ранее аналитики Coinbase рассказали, что рынок цифровых активов в последнее время зациклен на притоках капитала в спотовые биткоин-ETF. Взято из источника - https://incrypted.com/za-tri-dnya-pritok-sredstv-v-spotovye-bitkoin-etf-sostavil-bolee-677-mln/
    • 28 марта биткойн-ETF ARK 21Shares стал свидетелем беспрецедентных инвестиций в размере 243,5 миллионов долларов США, что означает значительный рост, более чем в пять раз превышающий обычный ежедневный объем. Согласно предварительным данным Farside Investors, приток 27 марта в биткойн-ETF ARK 21Shares вырос в четыре раза по сравнению со средними дневными инвестициями в $43,9 млн с момента его дебюта 11 января. Этот приток почти втрое превысил показатель предыдущего дня в 73,6 миллиона долларов, что значительно превышает сценарий отсутствия поступлений 25 марта.   Таблица инвестиций в биткойн-ETF | Источник: Farside Investors. Между тем, Bitcoin ETF (IBIT) компании Blackrock  показал еще более впечатляющий приток: новые инвестиции составили 323,8 миллиона долларов. Другие биткойн-ETF, такие как Valkyrie Bitcoin ETF (BRRR), зафиксировали 5,1 миллиона долларов, Invesco Galaxy Bitcoin ETF (BTCO) получили 4,8 миллиона долларов, Franklin Bitcoin ETF (EZBC) привлек 4 миллиона долларов, а VanEck Bitcoin ETF (HODL) зарегистрировал 1,9 миллиона долларов в новых биткойн-ETF. вложения. И WisdomTree Bitcoin ETF (BTCW), и Fidelity Investments Bitcoin ETF (FBTC) сообщили о притоке в размере 1,5 миллиона долларов, продемонстрировав более скромную прибыль.   Он предположил, что ландшафт инвестиций в биткойн-ETF будет постепенно меняться в течение следующих нескольких лет посредством многочисленных индивидуальных оценок. Поскольку этот значительный приток в биткойн-ETF отражает растущий институциональный интерес к криптовалюте, генеральный директор ARK Invest Кэти Вуд прогнозирует, что цена биткойна может достичь 3,8 миллиона долларов , что обусловлено его растущей ролью на «финансовой супермагистрали». Вуд утверждает, что осторожный подход SEC к институциональным инвестициям в биткойн может непреднамеренно повысить его цену. Запуск этих финансовых продуктов привел к резкому росту спроса, побив предыдущие инвестиционные рекорды ETF США и возобновив интерес к биткойнам, которые эти фонды напрямую приобретают и управляют. Отраслевые эксперты поддерживают мнение Вуд о том, что предстоящее в апреле сокращение награды вдвое приведет к шоку предложения, что будет способствовать продолжающемуся росту цен, обусловленному спросом. Когда это произошло, биткойн достиг максимума в 71 670 долларов, но опустился ниже уровня 69 000 долларов, в конечном итоге установившись на уровне 69 698 долларов к концу дня. По данным CoinMarketCap, в настоящее время цена Биткойна составляет 70 783 доллара. .   24-часовой график цен BTC: Источник: CoinMarketCap. Криптовалютные аналитики начали спорить о том, что внимание к немедленным ценовым движениям Биткойна затмевает более значительную тенденцию. 28 марта в сообщении на X криптоаналитик Гамшу поделился со своими 28 900 подписчиками, что внимание чрезмерно сконцентрировано на ежедневных движениях цен, а не на признании значительных инвестиций, поступающих в Биткойн. «Поскольку биткойн-ETF испытывают рекордные притоки, беспокойство по поводу дневной цены кажется неуместным», — прокомментировал он. 27 марта главный инвестиционный директор Bitwise Мэтт Хоуган отметил на X, что многим профессиональным инвесторам по-прежнему запрещено покупать биткойн-ETF, особенно в Великобритании, где нормативно-правовая база остается осторожной в отношении криптовалют.     Он предположил, что ландшафт инвестиций в биткойн-ETF будет постепенно меняться в течение следующих нескольких лет посредством многочисленных индивидуальных оценок.    
    • Актуальные курсы на 28.03   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 0.7 за $. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.   За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉 в телеграм  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Кто знает, может будет дроп или айсио говорят. На этом бирже нужно иметь хорошее терпение и все). Этот запись от чата биржы. У меня тоже есть на телеграме этот чат. Копия биржевского чата. Биткоин пока на росте постепенно. До халвинга около 80к будет наверно.  
    • Уважаемые пользователи!   На сегодня курсы: Покупка: +2.5%(Вы отдаёте 10000usdt, получаете 10250$) Продажа: -3.2%(Вы отдаёте 10000$, получаете 9680usdt)   Так же существует бонусная программа для постоянных клиентов и партнеров   Напоминаем о перечне наших услуг: -Покупка/продажа USDT за наличные -Перестановка наличных по всему миру(50+ стран) -Приём/выплата SEPA, Wise, Revolut, Payoneer, Capitalist, PayPal, -Приём/выплата грн на карту за USDT   Мы находимся на всех известных мониторингах: Bestchange, ExchangeSumo, bits.media, Wellcrypto, Scanbit и прочих   Все заявки оформляются через наш сайт Cashflow.best По всем прочим вопросам обращайтесь в службу поддержки на сайте или телеграмм
    • Сообщается, что основанная Джиханом Ву компания Bitdeer, занимающаяся майнингом криптовалют, ищет 100 миллионов долларов для наращивания своих мощностей по добыче биткойнов. Bitdeer Technologies Holding, компания по добыче биткойнов , основанная Джиханом Ву , как сообщается, ищет финансирование в размере 100 миллионов долларов для расширения своих возможностей по майнингу, как стало известно Bloomberg. Согласно отчету, сингапурская компания намерена использовать средства для расширения своих мощностей по добыче криптовалют, особенно в преддверии ожидаемого в апреле четвертого сокращения вдвое , что приведет к снижению вознаграждений за майнинг. Однако оценка компании после раунда финансирования остается неясной, поскольку обсуждения продолжаются, а детали финансирования могут быть изменены.   Основанная в 2018 году, Bitdeer публично торгуется на Nasdaq под тикером BTDR. На момент написания компания не делала никаких публичных заявлений относительно продолжающихся обсуждений финансирования. Переговоры о финансировании совпадают с приближением четвертого халвинга Биткойна, в результате которого вознаграждение за майнинг сократится вдвое с 6,25 BTC до 3,125 BTC в середине апреля. Сокращение потенциально может повлиять на прибыльность майнинговых предприятий, особенно для небольших компаний. Более того, помимо халвинга, майнеры сталкиваются и с другими проблемами. Как ранее сообщали СМИ, одобрение спотовых биткойн-ETF предоставило традиционным инвесторам альтернативный способ выхода на рынок криптовалют, заменив их зависимость от криптовалютных акций майнинговых компаний в качестве прокси для получения доступа к биткойнам.
    • 28.03.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.5% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.5% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.7%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  - По Запросу USDT   - По Запросу   Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Cryptolavka.com is a reliable exchange service designed for those who want to quickly, securely, and at a favorable rate exchange cryptocurrency online! The exchange operates 24/7 in automatic mode, without registration and mandatory verification - we value your privacy! We monitor the cleanliness of crypto through the AMLbot service.Cryptolavka works with the following cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin (BTC) Ethereum (ETH) Tether (USDT) Litecoin (LTC) Monero (XMR) Tron (TRX) Dogecoin (DOGE) Binance Coin (BSC) Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Solana (SOL) Dash (DASH) Matic (Polygon) Toncoin (TON) USDT Coin (USDC) Avalanche (AVAX) Cryptolavka works with the following banks: Sberbank Humo UzCard Cryptolavka works with the following electronic payment systems: Yandex Money (temporarily under maintenance) In the near future, the number of directions will increase!Advantages of Cryptolavka service: Low commissions Pleasant exchange rates 24/7 exchange High processing speed of applications, due to complete automation No registration and user verification required Cryptolavka on monitors: Bestchange KursExpert Crypto.ru The number of monitors is expanding, and we are also open to cooperation!Cryptolavka on reviews: Etorazvod Trustpilot WOT Mentions in online media: Crypto.ru Profinvestment Coinspot Cryptolavka Affiliate Program:Users have access to a single-level affiliate program, where you will receive 20% of net profit. Increasing the size of the affiliate reward is negotiated individually.Our contacts:Website: https://cryptolavka.com/Email: info@cryptolavka.comSupport on Telegram: https://t.me/cryptolavka_help