what can be next move for bitcoin??? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
aniksh001

what can be next move for bitcoin???

On 2/19/2020 at 8:47 PM, aniksh001 said:

Bitcoin showing its power. Bitcoin is now over 10200$ and continue growing .

Do you guys thik btc continue to grow or cross 12k or is it back under 10k  . what you guys thik . Also can you tell  me why you thik that ??

well, the price dropped so hard but i am still bullish on the bitcoin for this year. i think the price will remain low until the halving to gain value after a few month and then i could be reach 15K$ before the end of 2020

Obviously, there has now been a decline due to coronavirus. In May there will be halving, that is, production will become more difficult by exactly 2 times. I think that there will be huge take-offs at the price of bitcoin. Itself was purchased at a reduced price, in May I will sell more expensive.

bitcoin  is world  first online coin. bitcoin is the mother of all online coin.  but  I don't  know  properly what's  the next move  of bitcoin . I need  suggestion  from  everyone  and specially  seniors  to know  about  this 

Bitcoin is very popular in the  the world at the movement. Its expanding day by day. The next move for bitcoin is to over come paper money and fiat cash

Now there will most likely be a fall, then after a halving there will be a very big increase. Mining will decrease by 2 times, this will have a very good effect and will affect the price of cryptocurrency. I think there will be about $ 13,000 price.

I presume ıt's going to strengthen and additionally diminish several times just for effects prior to when halving shows up. So to grasp a fabulous appeal in this article bucks 10k should transpire despite the fact on route you'll see a fabulous action from the become less popular down the road still should boost once.

It can be,who knows. We still have more years to come and cryptos are being part of our life now and it is getting more in demand which can increase its price.

I see the future of bitcoin at $ 12,000 and its price, and on top of that, I do not expect it to rise permanently except for sudden outputs.Market cryptocurrencies are now clogged. Transitions to other cryptocurrencies should begin.

On 3/6/2020 at 12:09 PM, Bishal553 said:

I think it will follow when prices rise because it usually happens in the past. The current state of Bitcoin where it is currently in the correction phase,

Seems to me more of a bearish moment than a correction moment, bitcoin just dropped from 10k+ to 8.6k.

today is the good time to buy bitcoin as it increase now in price. and reaching 12000 satoshis will happen soon,just stay patient and use the chance when it drops instead of panicking.

Well, I think it has a possibility of reaching a higher price but maybe not this time but as we see it reached $10000 which is surprisingly amazing but beyond that maybe it will take some time.

At this time the price of bitcoin coin reached to $ 5,000 and this is a very large drop in the price and the reason for this decline is the collapse of the global economy, but I think that the price of bitcoin coin will rise again during the coming months

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/18/2020 at 2:35 PM, ashua1 said:

With the current strong trend, I expect the price to return soon. I can only hope for the best bitcoin price because the current market price is all bad due to corona virus.

Now a days bitcoin face so many problems because of corona virus, when this thread write that time bitcoin in good position I think prices also 10000$ dollars ,but always time is important its change so many thinks, like now we sees any one imagine last month bitcoin prices 10000$ and now crushed down,  5000$ dollars but hope soon bitcoin once again hit 10000$ dollars in soon.

On 2/20/2020 at 7:28 AM, BitTim said:

The next move of bitcoin is really seeing the value rising at a rate that's all never anticipated for at all times and there has been alot of improvements witnessed 

am no longer so certain approximately this however this could be occurred.additionally it could increase and reduce several instances.

56 minutes ago, Samit7228 said:

Bitcoin gives us step-by-step evidence. The patient will have to wait but use D to make money on the line. General Chat Chat LoungWe don't know the future but I think $ 10,000 will get stuck, wait for the half and crypto users respond to that. General Chat Chat Loung

I think, bitcoin will recover next year, of before this year ends, but who knows right, some of the whales are actually manipulating it, so it is very hard to predict what will happen in the next few months. 

I believe it will crossed $10,000 in the next months so let's wait for that and let's buy more BTC to earn's profit in the future or you can buy binance-coin it is also potential altcoin's

On 2/20/2020 at 1:17 AM, aniksh001 said:

Bitcoin showing its power. Bitcoin is now over 10200$ and continue growing .

Do you guys thik btc continue to grow or cross 12k or is it back under 10k  . what you guys thik . Also can you tell  me why you thik that ??

In my opinion it the price of bitcoin will definitely be recovered again. If you check the current market status. Almost every crypto currency price is down. One thing is sure that the market will be restored again. 

We can't predict right now what will be the next movement of bitcoin and its price along in the market. Lets just be happy right now and always think positive because on other side we can invest bitcoin right now and avail it to its low price. And patiently wait for the right time when can we sell it to good price range to earn good money.

The next move of bitcoin, might be after bitcoin halving, there will be a sudden rise of the price and this will cause much joy to those that are waiting for bull run

I think you know the price right now look Bitcoin can't now stay up the sellers are fight alot and all the buyers trying is just failed and it is ganna stay like this I don't think btc can stand more longer in the 6k .

16 hours ago, halloweed said:

Some people expected bitcoin to be higher than 100k after the end of this year, considering the market conditions right now, do you think that still possible?

Even before the market is lively, I don't believe with those kind of prediction, it might even take more years before bitcoin reach 100000$, out focused now it should break the ATH

The bitcoin move at the beginning of this year was the price drop, as the price fell to less than $ 5,000, but now the price has started to recover and rise, but slowly, as the price today reached $ 7000 and this is a good indication that the price has started to return to what it was previously

Today is the sixth of April, the price of bitcoin is approximately $ 7000, everyone is waiting for prices to rise soon so that they can sell their shares, we do not know whether it will rise or fall.

Edited by Maroua

1 hour ago, BitTim said:

When it comes to moves associated with bitcoin we need to understand that there are so much that are involved entirely without any challenges at all regardless of the circumstances entirely 

I did not get the challenge as you mean, this is because my bitcoin income is passive from this forum, so I just need to hold it to the price of the bitcoin that I want.