Where is bitconnect now? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan188

Where is bitconnect now?

Dear friends,

anyone has any ifea where is the bitconnect now I had invested  too much money in bitconnect and it's shut down suddenly. I lost all my coins and they took my money.

Can someone tell me they were scammers or they were real?

☹️☹️

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

7 hours ago, gabrielramos said:
  • BitConnect was a project that played with the ambition and ignorance of people. But in addition, the market was also in a position for developers to take advantage of these elements.
  •  
  • The damage was already done and many lost money
  • that has not yet been recovered. What remains is the lesson to avoid making the same mistakes in the future.
  •  
  • As of today, CoinMarketCap has disabled the currency of its ranking, for not having any reliable information about the volume that is actually handled

Thank you dear for the reply, I had big losses in the bitconnect. That's why I don't trust any website any platform which promise easy money. Now I am doing Forex trading and I am still in recovery mode from this losses. 

Last year I saw bitconnect coin price was $70 and few days ago, this coin price was $0.08 and now this coin scammed and run from the market. I think bitconnect looted many peoples. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Scam Company is always there it will always be there even if they paid you for the first time they will scam you big time for me its better to always have a back plan im sorry to hear that you lost your money but Scam company can be easily be spotted all you need to do observe and do research.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

21 hours ago, khan188 said:

Dear friends,

anyone has any ifea where is the bitconnect now I had invested  too much money in bitconnect and it's shut down suddenly. I lost all my coins and they took my money.

☹️☹️

they are scammers because I also losted my 150$ on that time when bitconnect lending platforms closes it's platforms and then its price is on 300$ and straight forward goes down to 25$ and then nothing. 

22 hours ago, khan188 said:

Dear friends,

☹️☹️

This is so sad for you ,You have lost your money .Always follow up your project for better result.Don't leave your investment in market for long term.The market change daily base.

Take it as a lesson learn.you cannot bring back the money you spend or invested on a website or exchanger that are already shutting down there are no ways t ok be recover it again.im sorry for youre lost.

53 minutes ago, Syedbesharat said:

This is so sad for you ,You have lost your money .Always follow up your project for better result.Don't leave your investment in market for long term.The market change daily base.

Yes Dear, It was very unfortunate for me. I had invesed all my capital in. in the metter of few days they shutdown the platform and didn't even send me the email. that was a good lesson learnt hard way. 

I don't know where are the team now but I've heard that some of them got arrested and some were hiding. Many youtubers investing in bitconnect but so sad they end up scammed.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am so sorry for your loss.

I have no idea about bitconnect, my best wishes with you maybe you recover your losses from another way. Best of luck.

Bitconnect can be another scam. I am also seeking some news regarding this. According to some rumors, there can be another scam exit just like Chinese two exchanges Fcoin and IDdax.So please be alert to invest before on any new exchange platform. 

On 2/19/2020 at 7:26 PM, khan188 said:

Dear friends,

☹️☹️

well some of them who created this big scam project we arrested and now they are in jail, so even if you will not see your money again some jutice has been done

9 minutes ago, Rickso said:

well some of them who created this big scam project we arrested and now they are in jail, so even if you will not see your money again some jutice has been done

Yes Dear, Thank you for sharing the information about the law action. I didn't knew about it. the scammer must be bring to justice. as they stole people's hard earn money.  thanks again for giving the geart news. 

Boss same with me that i invest in awsmining.com and after making investing suddenly it company change the policy and after few days it disappear. I bear a good lose but i make mind that i cannot invest in the investment pool next and i work only and earn.

I don't heard about this but I think there is some issue that this website is facing you can try to research more about it and if they still plan to back their website.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

3 hours ago, Roksana IV said:

Bitconnect announced it would put down the lid down its cryptocurrency exchange and lending surgery after regulators from Texas and North Carolina issued a finish and dedicate up orderliness against it.

They were the real scammers. And they took all the money.

She closed bitconnect a while ago and before you did that she made an announcement and it seems that you did not enter the site a while ago and for this you missed updating its closure

THINK POSITIVE

On 2/19/2020 at 8:26 PM, khan188 said:

Dear friends,

☹️☹️

I bet you had been informed before you invest in it, that it was a ponzi and that ponzies collapse leaving all investors with nothing in the end. If you just spent 10 minutes to do your research you would have known. If you actually invested and was lured without knowing anything I have to tell you that there is something called karma. And karma hits scammers as well. I'm not happy with the post bellow as I don't want anyone to get hurt or even lose his life, I'm just saying that I've started believing in a force that punishes people that caused too much harm in this world.

https://medium.com/@VidrihMarko/bitconnect-police-suspecting-murder-of-ceos-wife-195cb76ea9aa

I have already heard and learn months ago in some media about The Bitconnect exchange announced that it would close all their operations, but right now I have not idea what happened about Bitconnect.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

bitconnect is now in the trash. I lost $ 400 in bitconnect. I don't know why I trust this project. I think I had no great experience being a fool.

On 2/19/2020 at 11:56 PM, khan188 said:

Dear friends,

☹️☹️

Bitconnect was accused for ponzi scheme so there was a legal action against it. It suddenly shut down its project and many investors losted their funds. So never trust on high yield platforms because most of them are scam.

I have read news about it. Cases occurred upon the Bitcoin connect and it has scam many people it is shut down by police and legal action has been taken for it. It was acused by many people.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I have read news about it. Cases occurred upon the Bitcoin connect and it has scam many people it is shut down by police and legal action has been taken for it. It was acused by many people.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,