CoinPayments Multi-Coin Wallet - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

CoinPayments Multi-Coin Wallet

https://www.coinpayments.net

is mutli-coin wallet and support over 1585 coins.

Its' really great and usefull for begginers because dont need wallet for each coin they can get wallets for coins on one place.

Since 2013

If someone have any question free ask here I have experience with this mutli-coin wallet.

P.S. this is not advertising (it's not referrals link), I just want to help beginners to choose wallet and I think this is one of good mutli-coin wallet.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Its good to see a lot of coins are supported by them, do you tell me who was the manager for signature campaign of this Coinpayments.

I still not remember the correct person because we cannot put the funds in unknown wallet.

13 hours ago, cryptosix said:

Its good to see a lot of coins are supported by them, do you tell me who was the manager for signature campaign of this Coinpayments.

I still not remember the correct person because we cannot put the funds in unknown wallet.

I dont understand you, which signature campaign?

If you think that CoinPayments have signature campaign then that is not correct they dont have.

If you think about CoinPayments owner/s, I dont know who is owner/s but this is from the bottom of website:

"Wallet Services provided by Hodltech OÜ"

CoinPayments have mobile app too, for Android and iOS (I recommend to download from their website).

Twitter: https://twitter.com/CoinPaymentsNET

Telegram: https://t.me/coinpaymentsinc

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/_coinpayments/

12 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

is mutli-coin wallet

Wrong terminology. 

I will not call them a wallet but they are a payment processor. Like Paypal and others online payment processor who connect merchants and their clients.

To make the concept clear: You have bank account and when you purchase anything and if they accept paypal then you pay through paypal. Paypal pays it for you and then they collect the money from your bank. Now on the other side when you receive money in paypal you move them to your bank account.

Same concept applies here to: Your own bitcoin wallet or any other ctypto wallet is your own bank. Coinpayment just works as a mediator to receiving and sending payment like paypal do.

It's not recommended to keep money in coinpayments by the way.

1 hour ago, BullRunBit said:

I dont understand you, which signature campaign?

If you think that CoinPayments have signature campaign then that is not correct they dont have.

If you think about CoinPayments owner/s, I dont know who is owner/s but this is from the bottom of website:

"Wallet Services provided by Hodltech OÜ"

CoinPayments have mobile app too, for Android and iOS (I recommend to download from their website).

Twitter: https://twitter.com/CoinPaymentsNET

Telegram: https://t.me/coinpaymentsinc

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/_coinpayments/

I did a search in google and got this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2222129.0

I heard somewhere bad things about them and campaign manager too. If you don't know about the owner then how do you put your funds with them? Do they won't disappear once a lot of amount of invested with them.

A website can display anything, but trust is different where they need to provide office address too.

9 hours ago, cryptosix said:

I did a search in google and got this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2222129.0

I heard somewhere bad things about them and campaign manager too. If you don't know about the owner then how do you put your funds with them? Do they won't disappear once a lot of amount of invested with them.

A website can display anything, but trust is different where they need to provide office address too.

I dont understand, where you read "bad things"? Because in this topic about signature campaign I see only "good things" that people are paid.

Look I dont need to know owner/s, because I dont keep large amount of coins there (and I not recommend that, I cleanly write "usefull for beginners").

And one more thing, "since 2013" that is 6 years and I use few years I recommend from experiences to beginners.

If you hold large amount of any coin of course you will keep it in some wallet with back up, I think your post is very unnecessary.

10 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

Wrong terminology. 

I will not call them a wallet but they are a payment processor. Like Paypal and others online payment processor who connect merchants and their clients.

To make the concept clear: You have bank account and when you purchase anything and if they accept paypal then you pay through paypal. Paypal pays it for you and then they collect the money from your bank. Now on the other side when you receive money in paypal you move them to your bank account.

Same concept applies here to: Your own bitcoin wallet or any other ctypto wallet is your own bank. Coinpayment just works as a mediator to receiving and sending payment like paypal do.

It's not recommended to keep money in coinpayments by the way.

"Wrong terminology" Merchant tool and Multi-coin wallet is that ok?

3 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

I dont understand, where you read "bad things"? Because in this topic about signature campaign I see only "good things" that people are paid.

Look I dont need to know owner/s, because I dont keep large amount of coins there (and I not recommend that, I cleanly write "usefull for beginners").

And one more thing, "since 2013" that is 6 years and I use few years I recommend from experiences to beginners.

If you hold large amount of any coin of course you will keep it in some wallet with back up, I think your post is very unnecessary.

"Wrong terminology" Merchant tool and Multi-coin wallet is that ok?

As you wish to hold in unknown Exchanges and in the above post you also mentioned they didn't run a signature campaign, anyway I cannot go offtopic. It is best to find the owner and know about him, etc.

Yes it is 6 years over so they are great site and trusted site.

6 hours ago, cryptosix said:

Campaign manager has been accused of scamming 3000 BCH, although it was mysterious. However, I don't think you should evaluate a project with only its campaign manager. Coinspayments is here for a very long time and they are very trusted as well. A lot of micro payments have been done by them daily.

20 hours ago, Consignee said:

Campaign manager has been accused of scamming 3000 BCH, although it was mysterious. However, I don't think you should evaluate a project with only its campaign manager. Coinspayments is here for a very long time and they are very trusted as well. A lot of micro payments have been done by them daily.

I dont understand you "scamming 3000 BCH" where you read about this and can you provide some more details?

Like I say before, I use coinpayments site few years and I did not have any problem (I did not contacted support never).

They had own coin too (CPS coin), but they do some change and now you can convert your CPS to VLX Velas.

All about VLX Velas: https://velas.com/

1 minute ago, BullRunBit said:

I dont understand you "scamming 3000 BCH" where you read about this and can you provide some more details?

It's about the person who managed the signature campaign of coinpayments, coinpayments have nothing to do with the scam. I hope you understand what I meant.

9 hours ago, Consignee said:

It's about the person who managed the signature campaign of coinpayments, coinpayments have nothing to do with the scam. I hope you understand what I meant.

Yes I understand but I did not see that, in this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2222129.0 which share cryptosix I see only that people thanks because they paid. If you can share where people complain that they are not paid (that 3000 BCH). Thanks

9 hours ago, Alone Asif said:

thanks for you noble thoughts man

No problem man, I want to help other members (beginners, maybe and some older members) and I want to share experience if can help somehow.

1 minute ago, BullRunBit said:

Yes I understand but I did not see that, in this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2222129.0 which share cryptosix I see only that people thanks because they paid. If you can share where people complain that they are not paid (that 3000 BCH). Thanks

You didn't read the other post above. There has nothing related to coinpayments, it's the campaign manager who have so-called scammed another project, nothing to coinpayments.

But you write that is CoinPayments signature campaign, and I ask you for link to that topic or where you read that.

I understand you that is not CoinPayments then some person who lead signature campaign but I want to take a look what went wrong.

Of course I dont believe that CoinPayments will do such a thing because they are open since 2013 and personally I did not have any problem.

3 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

I understand you that is not CoinPayments then some person who lead signature campaign but I want to take a look what went wrong.

I need to dig a lot to find out that thread. It was said that Lauda hold 3000 BTC for a project, and the BCH forked happen. Lauda didn't give any BCH to the original BTC owner. That's what happened.

I need to dig a lot to find out that thread. It was said that Lauda hold 3000 BTC for a project, and the BCH forked happen. Lauda didn't give any BCH to the original BTC owner. That's what happened.

How that have any connection with signature campaign (BTC fork)?

Do not get me wrong, just to clean thing up for me and for other members.

And how that "Lauda" get (who send to her) that 3000 BTC, it's very unreasonable.

Just now, BullRunBit said:

How that have any connection with signature campaign (BTC fork)?

Do not get me wrong, just to clean thing up for me and for other members.

And how that "Lauda" get (who send to her) that 3000 BTC, it's very unreasonable.

You are welcome to PM me if you are really interested, I am not anymore replying you here. Don't get offended, we have off-topic here so far. Drop me a PM, I will share everything.

On 10/3/2019 at 5:56 AM, BullRunBit said:

Its' really great and usefull for begginers because dont need wallet for each coin they can get wallets for coins on one place.

Since 2013

If someone have any question free ask here I have experience with this mutli-coin wallet.

P.S. this is not advertising (it's not referrals link), I just want to help beginners to choose wallet and I think this is one of good mutli-coin wallet.

True i use a coinpayments wallet in  a short time way back 2016 when the cloudmining business is at peak but due to heavy competition lots of crypto wallets have been launched thats why those old existing wallets has need to be reintroduce to the market to make everyone aware of there existince.

2 hours ago, growcoin said:

Oh yes coinpayment is quit save, user friendly and convenient  .

It supports over 1585 coins and transaction charges is quit minimal compare to other exchanges.

It's very easy for begginers to use CoinPayments wallet, I used few years and I did not have any problem.

They support strong coins like: BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, BNB, Bitcoin SV, BTG, BTT, DASH, DGB, DOGE etc.

You have option to see value of your coins in BTC and fiat currency.

They had own coin too, but they change something and now only users who have completed KYC can get new coin VLX Velas for CPS coin (converting).

I've never used CoinPayments and am quite wary of multicurrency wallet solutions ever since bit.ac made off with my ether.  Granted that was not an ideal solution but looked appealing at the time.. :(

On 10/2/2019 at 10:56 PM, BullRunBit said:

Since 2013

I love this wallet it s my first wallet in crypto now it s been old little bit compare to other wallet project

Edited by scorpiali

44 minutes ago, growcoin said:

Coinpayment as an integarted payment gateway for crypotocurrencies  supports virtually all the Top coins. 

It accepts over 1, 605 altcoins now for only 0.50% .

Big News! The chain swap from CPS Coin to Velas (VLX) is now active!  To swap your coins now. Coins must be swapped by November 30th, 2019.

Yes correct number increased now is 1605 supported coins.

About CPS coin to Velas (VLX) swap, I personally have CPS coins and when I read about swap I was thinking ok I will swap for that other coin but when I see that If I want to swap CPS to VLX I need to do KYC I was a little disappointed.

Because I dont like KYC to give someone my personal details etc. and I give up from that swap, and now I have CPS but I can not do nothing with them. 😀

On 10/4/2019 at 1:24 PM, BullRunBit said:

They had own coin too (CPS coin), but they do some change and now you can convert your CPS to VLX Velas.

All about VLX Velas: https://velas.com/

Ah, thanks bro, it's almost 2 year ..already uninstall it,i almost forget about my little CPS coin and coinpayment, and also i never knew about this Velas, thanks much,better me check now✌👍

59 minutes ago, Ashiq11 said:

Oh yes the multicoin wallet coinpayments I just forget that wallet and I want to ask that they gave us some free coins of sign up ?? What happened to them what's Thier price now ?? Are they launched in market?

If you get CPS coins you can convert them now for new coin called Velas VLX but you must to do KYC before that.

56 minutes ago, growcoin said:

Personally i dislike issue of KYC and i'm not in support of that. But seems like  coinpayment is trying screen multiple accounts OWNERS holding thousands of CPS .

That have a logic if they do this because of mutliple accounts, but again I will not do KYC because of free coins.

And I think many people will not do KYC for converting, I just wait to see what will happen with CPS coins which is not convert. Will they just gone. 😀

I dont see the point in this. There is plenty of wallets on exchanges and personally I use Exodus, Coinbase, Binance and Yobit. 

On 10/2/2019 at 4:56 PM, BullRunBit said:

Since 2013

Pretty cool that you're sharing this.  Not just for beginners but for some potential new merchants as well.

• Useful or interesting 1