CoinPayments Multi-Coin Wallet - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

CoinPayments Multi-Coin Wallet

CoinPayments is one of the most popular virtual purses worldwide. ... Its low transaction fees and the ease of exchanging cryptocurrencies within the same wallet make it one of the most used purses to receive the profits generated by the Internet.

On 10/3/2019 at 1:26 AM, BullRunBit said:

https://www.coinpayments.net

is mutli-coin wallet and support over 1585 coins.

Its' really great and usefull for begginers because dont need wallet for each coin they can get wallets for coins on one place.

Since 2013

If someone have any question free ask here I have experience with this mutli-coin wallet.

P.S. this is not advertising (it's not referrals link), I just want to help beginners to choose wallet and I think this is one of good mutli-coin wallet.

i had on coinpayments long ime ago and they have had no problem but they're very sensitive to Ip addresses and may bloc you for using any proxy. after that i little bit scared and start using yobit and binance as my main exchanges.

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

Well, I have used Coinpayments wallet. It is generally an online wallet and trading platform, but it is also available as a mobile app. The app is considered to be well-optimized and easy to use which works nicely.

A multi-coin wallet is a wallet where different coins can be stored and transactions. Of course, this is a very useful thing for beginners. There are many benefits to using this wallet. Various sites suggest that they use this wallet for payment.

Создать таакой софт самостоятельно, как по мне это очень трудно, нужна компания, я думаю

Where are they useful in so many tokens. I registered recently at CoinPayments and was surprised by the multitude of coins. 

In the midst of such a violent world as the crypto world, Coinpayments always remains in top all over the years. They are giving their customers new ways of proces their pays, every day. It's for this and so many other reasons why I sincerely think, with no doubt, that Coinpayments it's one of the best wallets that you could ever find in the market. Specially for a newbie on cryptos.

I used this wallet only twice, namely for transfers on one of the popular exchanges and getting another coin from the young exchange. But it seemed to me that this wallet has not yet grown to other more popular wallets, for example to Blockchain or Myetherwallet.

I am familiar with coinpayments wallet and I am an user of it as well. Yes, I appreciate with you it's a multi coin wallet and may be support more than 300 hundreds coin together. As far I know, no other wallet give service like this and it's trusted so any one can use it easily as wallet.

On 10/2/2019 at 5:56 PM, BullRunBit said:

Its' really great and usefull for begginers because dont need wallet for each coin they can get wallets for coins on one place.

Since 2013

If someone have any question free ask here I have experience with this mutli-coin wallet.

P.S. this is not advertising (it's not referrals link), I just want to help beginners to choose wallet and I think this is one of good mutli-coin wallet.

I have had the best experiences with Coinpayments, it is my favorite wallet !, I usually use it very regularly, I have never had problems or setbacks, I invite you to use this wallet that is an example to follow in the current industry, some of the advantages are founded on its verification systems and the required KYC.

coinpayment isn't safe for big amount of money because they don't have high security for their website I won't suggest anyone to use coinpayment.

9 hours ago, Tashfik said:

I think coinPayments multi coin wallet support many crypto currency . This wallet also best wallet to keep BTC. My friend tell me about this wallet . And also added that this wallet is the safe and secure wallet.

it is a good wallet but it sucks that they stopped working in so many countries because of the regulation they had to let go so many African countries and other few Asian countries.

I am using coinpayments since a few years ago, but now, I don't use it anymore. I don't know because I don't feel that wallet can fit what I search, and I move all of my funds from that wallet to another wallet. As I have a ledger, I am trying to send it into my ledger and send the other coins to another wallet. I also tried to use the atomic wallet because I like the interfaces, and I don't have a problem to use that wallet. But I don't know if there are people who have a problem when they use the wallet.

I ever use coinpayment as payment provider. If i buy from someone in online store, i can buy it with cryptocurrency, not only Bitcoin, altcoin also can used.

That is flexible i really love the idea coinpayment.

But for wallet... i don't think can use it.

Here some reason why i don't want use it as wallet. First their security is really low i think if we compared with other wallet and second is their fees is high. For me who always transfer cryptocurrency, that is really annoying.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Yes, it was great and I worked there for years, but unfortunately this free and open world What Satoshi wanted was no longer what he wanted. The reason is that this wallet banned me despite my work in it for years only because I am from a country where the United States - which is itself a policeman on the world - is banning it. And without doing anything bad or illegal. I have been subjected to this ban in several portfolios and several exchanges as well. Is this what Satoshi wanted with his great invention ??? !!!! So I advise everyone to view the block list before getting involved in this bad wallet.

On 12/5/2019 at 3:09 AM, CryptoMoney said:

That I very food about coin payment.net. Is it safe, trusted and secured like coinbase, electrum and blockchain wallets?

Food?

I can not tell you that is "safe" you must to decide is it "safe" for you and for which amount of coins.

But remember that always is good that you have private key and all back up file.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Coinpayments is really good wallet it has a power support and fast and it has strong coins

It proved itself and its safe from 2013 , it is good chioce for every amature 

Thank you so much for your information. I have heard about this wallet. here any one can store more coins and this is very secured wallet  to me.

Coin payments is a great wallet because it has many coins and you also convert in any coins in that and it is very easy to use i like the the wallet very much best and easy

I feel that something is not right, if a wallet actually holds a lot of coins, I think only the hardware wallet you bought and stored, and if one wallet holds more than 1,000 coins, I do not understand. What kind of developmental principles do different algorithms and development methods contain?

I have used this wallet . this wallet is very much secured and this wallet supports many coins. mainly the wallet is very much user friendly.

Coinpayments is very popular and most trusted multi coin wallet.They have support thousands plus coins.You can exchange any coins here easily

On 10/3/2019 at 2:56 AM, BullRunBit said:

Since 2013

Same concept applies here to: Your very own bitcoin wallet or some other ctypto wallet is your own bank. Coinpayment just fills in as a middle person to getting and sending installment like paypal do. 

It's not recommended to keep money in coinpayments incidentally. 

Wrong terminology. 

I won't call them a wallet yet they are an installment processor. Like Paypal and others online installment processor who connect merchants and their customers. 

To make the idea obvious