About trading in Yobit - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mazen1996

About trading in Yobit

Yobit is one of the great exchange site with low exchange fees and processes instant trades and on the coin to trade I suggest you stick around with XRP cause it has low withdraw fees.

StHi friends... It make market and price. The buy or sell the market  price. The idea to earn bitcoin. Yobit is right and it is completely trusted. And it should used  to change our life. 

hello friend, of course it’s self-same simple, as for me Yobit is the a good number fitting and clean switch over for a beginner, at hand is same clear-cut functionality, any abuser will recognize it. fine blessing

I think that if you create, then you have to have a complete idea about it and if you can't imagine it, then you are better off not being treated because there is a possibility of lose so you need to know.

I think that everyone decides for themselves this question, I used to also trade XRP , but switched to Ethereum because its price changes more often.

Xrp has been a fine trade in the yobit. I as a rule abuse it in cashing out my pay envelope in here. Somenpeople says litecoin is nice too. I advocate you to hear it if you are looking for a further coin to trade.

Now yesterday bitcoin recovered some good price from 5600$ to 6800$ and now again its price below 6000$ now again we have strong time to buy eth, xrp and eos from low price because its time soon their prices will goes to the moon. 

I advise you to trade Bitcoin like any trader, BTC has many activities 24-hour buy-sell in any near price check the photo of the activities in the minute i post

Screenshot_2020-03-20-21-11-03-1.png.90c944bae4158a761cb3431c957aedc8.png

I haven't traded yet on yobit. But i can definitely say that you can stick to xrp because they can also provide you with good benifits and it processing fee is also less compared to other currencies excluding ltcs you cam also search for the coins that have low value now but can increase their value

Yes, I have been using Yobit and it a very good platform for cryptocurrency exchange. XRP is good, you can stick to it if you feel it is what you believe in. And you can also try a couple of others like LTC and even DASH. Do not put all your investment in a single coin.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I counsel then you really on though presentness going from bitcoin, it is a fine-looking specie inside a cut-price and it'll reach an excess of 500 international locations. to boot, spectacular drug withdrawal toll-free inside the overall rostrum cherish the one in question up-to-dateness is incredibly piffling.

There isn't just one fixed coin that you should be trading on yobit. You can choose any coin from the top 10 or even a smaller one if you consider it had potential 

On 2/20/2020 at 12:02 AM, Mazen1996 said:

welcome all
What do you advise me to trade on Yobit? What currencies do I choose
Do i stay with xrp,
Share your experience and wish you a good night

Yobit is an exchanger. But there is no future trading system. Here only spot trading available. We can use it for some other profit. But it's so small.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I love trading on the Yobit platform very much and it was my beginnings with the world of trading on this platform because it is easy to register and does not need a minimum deposit and withdrawal and I learned to trade in small amounts and it was a great experience.

Yes xrp is also the best altcoin available for trading in yobit or else you can also go on with ethereum as it also gives a good amount of earning to its users according to the situation so recently for trading these 2 coins are good for the users.

You can trade a lot of good currencies on the YOBIT platform, including XRP, LTC, ETH and DOGE because it has a large volume

THINK POSITIVE

Well, I wouldn't recommend trading in Yobit because I don't have any idea relating to yobit cryptocurrencies,  the last time I checked and glanced through,  I saw XRP, litecoin, Etherum etc . It takes a better understanding and knowledge to trade on those cryptocurrencies if not you loose widely. Cryptocurrencies under yobit are rather too complicated for me. I would love to have someone teach me about it so that I can also learn how to trade and invest on Yobit. 

Personally I think yobit is the best cryptocurrency exchange today and I recommend you train enough on the subject of trading is a bit complex when you don't know how it works and you can lose your money if you do trading without foundations

In my opinion, Ethereum currency is recommended in its beautiful and it will probably reach more than 500 countries and it is very low fee to withdraw the currency from inside the platform.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

On 2/20/2020 at 2:02 AM, Mazen1996 said:

welcome all
Do i stay with xrp,

Xrp is a good choice because it has a low price in the yobit exchange and all the exchange out there online. It has also low deposit and withdrawal fee that's why there's a lot of people using ripple as their asset in trading with Yobit exchange. And also in my experience if you want a good coin with great deals better to choose ripple coin.

Well yobit is actually a good site to invest or trade on and also XRP is actually a good coins to trade with but for me I would guess you don't stick to one coin rather split the money and trade with different trusted coins like bitcoin, Etherum or lithcoin and gather ur profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/19/2020 at 9:02 PM, Mazen1996 said:

welcome all
Do i stay with xrp,

I think I can suggest for you if you need to trade from the yobit you have to use bitcoin, doge coin, lite coin, ethereum, yo token, and XRP, but you need to be carefully with others tokens, they have very massively pumps.

On 2/20/2020 at 2:02 AM, Mazen1996 said:

welcome all
Do i stay with xrp,

For me, it depends on you. It depends on your own research because if you find ripple(XRP) as a good currency then stay with it. But for me, i prefer to used bitcoin since we are getting free bitcoin in this forum by creating topics about crypto currency. 

Yes, this platform is one of the best platforms for trading, so it is a candidate to be the best and a lot of users have achieved good profits, and some of them have achieved great profits. I advise everyone to learn before doing trade on the site.

Yubit plateforum is the one of the best platforoum which very easy to use, very safe and secured. i suggest that you should use the yubit instead of others