Get $5 for every referral - Page 2 - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Get $5 for every referral

Thank you for sharing this type of information and sites I this forum.i will go quickly and join this forum.i hope that I can get some money out of it.once again thanks for sharing this information.

Thank you for the information, it can be really worthwhile to join here. But that is the question this site is really profitable and reliable. That is why it is so hard to find one, that really trustable. 

It looks like the launch will be in the third quarter and not in the third month, dear. Anyway, can you withdraw the $ 5 you get from referral? Or can you use them only in exchange? You should pay attention to this because it happened with me before.

I entered your link, but it doesn't load me anything, could you tell me why? or is it that you can't enter anymore? 

Thank you for sharing this with us. The situation I have in mind is that they pay $ 5 per reference. This is a huge amount. If a youtuber promotes and 1,000 people use that person's reference code, he makes $ 5,000. Do they really pay?

• +1 1

Sally palm & her 5 sisters were really happy to hear about your post. They were so excited that they exploded with abundance creamy liquid. We are all going to sign up, all 10 of us. So you should get a good referral for your account.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

On 2/19/2020 at 6:49 PM, Luciferludz said:

Join this exchange wich will be launched in 1/3/2020... Here in this exchange you will be able to get $5 worth of their token both you and your referral, join by clicking the link here to get your first $5 for sign up only https://www.daex.com/

You can not access to this exchange now. I think it has already made the scam exit by cheating so many users. $5 for each referral just by doing nothing, was still the suspicious because resources should be maintained to rearward in that ways. Now following error message appears while accessing the site.

804032781_Screenshot(97).png.4dd110041958a03e542cb3ba1b0c990f.png

When I clicked the shared link, the following warning appeared. "Error establishing a database connection". I think there is a problem connecting to the site. Maybe the site does not continue its broadcasting life. Did any of you have the same problem?