How to analyse the Crypto or Forex Market? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan22

How to analyse the Crypto or Forex Market?

SO many peoples will want to know that how they analyse the Crypto Market or the Forex Market becasue these markets charts are same, so you need to learn the analysig and that is must for you.

Learn some important things to analyse the market and make start in the market.

1. Support and Resistance

2. Harmonic Pattern

3. Technical Indicators

These are the main steps that you need to learn to start trading in the market.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well to know some of forex and crypto trading you must have enough knowledge in some currency and cryptocurrency and must know how the movement of it in the market affect the price of some trading. 

The mere presence of a chart filled with Japanese candles makes the market subject to the rules of technical analysis, but the rules of news analysis differ between the markets.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well, thanks for sharing such useful and important information about trading but the things is you should elaborate it even more and cite more examples or scenario to guide them more.

On 2/19/2020 at 11:40 AM, khan22 said:

SO many peoples will want to know that how they analyse the Crypto Market or the Forex Market becasue these markets charts are same, so you need to learn the analysig and that is must for you.

2. Harmonic Pattern

3. Technical Indicators

Thanks mate  for sharing your knowledge with us I have been having difficulty in analysing the market I do understand the first and third option what I am confused about is "harmonic pattern" please mate can you help explain what harmonic pattern is in simple terms

To understand the forex and crypto market, we need to gain knowledge about different indicators and we need to know the exact information about these different signals.  But I think that if we acquire the right knowledge in the crypto market and forex, we can always be profitable.

there are several tools to assess the cryptocurrency and forex market.Technical analysis considers the history of a coin with price charts and trading volumes, no matter what the coin or project does. As opposed to technical analysis, fundamental analysis is more focused on establishing if a coin is over or under valued.

On 2/19/2020 at 11:40 AM, khan22 said:

2. Harmonic Pattern

3. Technical Indicators

I think that there are many important fundamentals that you employ in order to analyze the market, among which we rely on

Simply put, market analysis is based on two types of market analysis methods, technical and fundamental analysis. The two pillars that form the basis of any analysis of the global money market, which helps traders to obtain a clear and better view of the market, supply and demand, and enables them to predict the possibilities that may arise on the stock and to benefit from its trends and continuous movements in their favor.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

There are several websites for analyzing crypto and forex market, you can get good ideas about crypto and forex market, among them investing.com and Coinmarketcap, you get good ideas through these two sites, I myself try to understand the market from these two sites.

all fine but i consider via indicators bottle appoint the trading screen covered, and it will be extraordinarily difficult to comprehend the charts.

There are plenty of strategies for study made use of, although the most trustworthy and money-making will be the ones that aim plus grow these folks to fit your procedure to deliver the results.

Thanks for sharing, I was trading with cryptocurrencies and by the time I went to Forex I found that the way to trade successfully was the same. still have knowledge about currencies, markets, learn how to analyze charts, use strategies, combine analysis ...

Crypto and forex both trades are similar because both need chart indicator's and need analysis market, because both trade platform gives learning opportunity, to use in trading because this platform not gives proiit when we do mistakes,so we need good trading skills in this platform's.

You need to learn how to trade cryptocurrencies and, before you start trading cryptocurrencies, you need the skill to trade. Finding a suitable delta does not mean that the trader is in profit.

In Crypto market and forex trading , we must have knowledge about resistance and support, technical knowledge, fundamentals and harmonic patterns .That can help to make trade easy and profitable .

Yes, I saw these things I did not understand much, but I learn a little from them, but if I learned these things, you could become a professional merchant? Because there are many secrets that we do not know.

There are many ways to analyze cryptocurrencies or the Forex market and everyone chooses the method that suits them and I prefer analysis VOLUME PROFILE

Life is great and enjoy it

On 2/19/2020 at 5:40 AM, khan22 said:

2. Harmonic Pattern

3. Technical Indicators

Welcome my friend
I think that doing classic analysis is the easiest type of analysis. You can do this with trend and a few resistance points and start analyzing, but this analysis is not accurate but gives acceptable results.
But the basic analysis gives accurate results

Thank you my friend for these important hints, it is true that Forex and cryptocurrencies are very similar to each other, for me I know about No. 1 and No. 3 but I do not know much about No. 2. Can you give me some explanation or give me links to explain that.

On 5/3/2020 at 6:23 PM, Anwyll Axel said:

Good information, I have some knowledge about support and resistance and technical indicators but don't have any idea about Harmonic Pattern, what is it ? If anyone knows then please let me know.

Harmonic Patterns are defined by specific price structure which is quantified by Fibonacci calculations ( which is a mathematical formula used to predict the behavior and growth or decay of financial assets). Basically these patterns are used to predict future movement of cryptocurrencies.

In theory and practice with these 3 factors mentioned in the topic, and a good mental training, it is possible to be successful in the trade, both forex and bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, everything is in each trader and his psychology or emotions.

i've a few knowledge approximately support and resistance and technical signs however have no idea about Harmonic sample, what is it ? If anybody knows then please allow me recognize.

Initial steps yes, but I have read that the best are paid courses since these are taught by "professional" people with time in the world of trading and extensive knowledge, perhaps some take advantage of this, but learning trading is constant dedication to learning more in depth life cryptocurrencies.