What is Hamonic Pattern? - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan22

What is Hamonic Pattern?

Harmonic Pattern is the strategy in whihc we will analyse the market through the various ways and in which we just analyse the market directions and that directions will tell us the market future. Just see the image and i hope you will understand the Harmonic patter.

0a7a4c2f4f0072b504ada0af2138d7bd.png

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Technical analysis using Harmonic models is one of the most famous schools of technical analysis that I plan in the current period to start taking an educational course on Harmonic models

Thanks for that only now that i know that kind of method.i will save the image so that i will use it as another guide.j hope i really understand this as i am only newbie on trading

Harmonic pattern is an indicator used in forex trading where in,it will give you a whole new understanding of the price action.and help you to be able to know when the best time to trade is and when the market is going to react in a certain way.

On 2/19/2020 at 11:14 AM, khan22 said:

Harmonic Pattern is the strategy in whihc we will analyse the market through the various ways and in which we just analyse the market directions and that directions will tell us the market future. Just see the image and i hope you will understand the Harmonic patter.

0a7a4c2f4f0072b504ada0af2138d7bd.png

All of these patterns are present in the image, which seem easy to rely on, but the application of this is a little doubtful, although they are profitable, and they have declined from the harmonic.

The hormonal pattern consists of four waves associated with Fibonacci numbers and levels, and the result of working with the Harmonian style system was largely positive, yes when the price movement takes a certain shape and the relationship between the four waves of the shape is fixed with specific numbers with Fibonacci levels there is a reversal in price with the last wave, and speculators raced Exiting through this theory in many forms, some of them are well-known to all speculators, others are submerged and rarely used, and there are popular patterns
Which has met with great success in speculation of the financial market and stock exchanges we will find

• ABCD Pattern
  • Gartley Pattern
  • Crab Pattern
  • Bat Pattern
  • Butterfly Pattern

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

As a learner in this erea of trading I'm greatful have the information about the hamonic pattern as it can be helpful to every trader out there on analyzing the market directions.

Definitely mate Harmonic straight is really useful to know the market condition, which way market moves  and you share this harmonic straight with diagram its really help to understand this straight,but new in trading they analysis this strategy its little bit hard.

I am super fascinated by how many business models are derived from crypts. There are a number of possibilities and good strategies to achieve success in this market. I would like to know more about the harmonic model? you can send me some information about this model.

In charts, the structure of the chart is always important and its structure gives us information. These tools are good, but it is not always necessary to work with them.
I may be wrong in this opinion because I did not work much with the indicators, I mostly work on Elliott wave and the MACD indicator.

I'm Super Excited about the amount of Buy and Sell business models that are derived from crypto. There are a series of possibilities and good strategies to achieve the success that you want to achieve in this trading market, I would like to continue studying more about the Hamonic Pattern ...

Harmonic patterns are repetitive patterns that appear in price charts, and by identifying them we can predict the future of stock prices and make very good profits.

Do you know what the main problem with such patterns is? They are too idealized, so the proportions they are based on are constantly floating on the real chart.

Personally, I sometimes use only Hartley's butterflies, and that's because my teacher from the American school of trading loved them very much. And you know what? He never bothered with these exact Fibonacci distances, which is what I wish you. He was interested in the structure itself, not the exact observance of fractions.

If the price could be so accurately decomposed — how well everything would work out for us. But this is only a dream. So take such patterns purely as a reference point and do not suffer with them fanaticism of strict numbers, it is not necessary. The market is much more complex than simple formulas. If you are interested, choose “Bat” or “Butterfly " and practice with them, look for them on the chart, and consider examples of their use.

Just like with the Fibonacci levels and ratios. Do not make a religion out of them — this is just a help for traders who have enough interest and patience to work out such models on numerous examples.

I think not any meta trader chart of any currency pair it not run according to hamonic pattern it movement according to news impact.

I am too intrigued by the number of plans of action are gotten from graves. There are various prospects and great methodologies to make progress in this market. I might want to find out about the symphonious model? you can send me some data about this model.

Harmonic pattern derives from the Fibonacci technical analysis method. I think that comprehension of Fibonacci will be very useful in technical analysis if you have just begun to learn about the patterns.