Claim 20 LBC cryptocurrency for FREE! for a limited time! - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Claim 20 LBC cryptocurrency for FREE! for a limited time!

Claiming LBRY Rewards

Did you know you can earn LBC through the LBRY: https://lbry.tv Rewards program just for watching sweet content and doing other simple actions? If not, today is your lucky day!

For a limited time, you can claim 20 LBC a reward for being invited and letting us know which channel did so (so they can earn also). You must set the inviter before claiming your reward.

Enter this code: HrYAJqhDUUeqQrMUtkWxf725u8paj5s9  to claim your bonus.

invitee

How to access the Rewards section?

rewards

On the left, navigating to Rewards in LBRY Desktop and lbry.tv. On the right, navigating to Rewards on LBRY Android.

You can find the rewards section under the Account menu > Rewards. On Android, click or slide out the menu, and then select Rewards. 

In addition to the one-time rewards, we have a daily reward for watching content you love on LBRY - so make sure to check back often to keep earning!

LBC rewards can be used to buy content on the LBRY network, to support your favorite creators, or to publish yourself. Tipping creators also helps creators become discovered on LBRY by boosting their relevance in results.

rewardssample

You may need to complete account verification to participate in the rewards program. See Rewards FAQ for more information and details about what rewards are available.

Edited by tienda

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Thanks for sharing some interesting project information. Can you tell me what LBC is? Is this a LIBRA token facebook cryptocurrency?

• +1 1

I already made a complete topic (with payment proofs) about LBRY. You are supposed to search if there is not already a topic before about the website you want to share before creating a new one. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Brother when will the withdrawl will open. I am also waiting for the this coin to pump soon high,

As i have already got alot of money here. So also these payment proofs have been too high for me.     So can you give me alot of the other airdrops names that are true.

• +1 1

thanks for sharing this opportunity with us, can these tokens be sold on the exchange and then withdraw when the exchange is functional without investing anything and without kyc?...

• +1 1

Hello. Yes LBRY is a legit and trusted platform in activity since 2016/2017. You can use it without risk, the team is serious !

• +1 1

2 days to profit -Here-

On 3/5/2020 at 9:17 AM, bitcoin-shark said:

thanks for sharing this opportunity with us, can these tokens be sold on the exchange and then withdraw when the exchange is functional without investing anything and without kyc?...

There is nothing to invest or KYC and also yes this token you can exchange it. You can buy or sell LBRY Credits at one of these: Traditional exchanges Bittrex CoinEx BTC / USDT Upbit VCC BigONE Coinspot Coindeal

I made a full topic about LBRY 1+ month before you create yours. I joined payment proofs, all explanations, full description of the project, I answered all questions from other members.... The topic was deleted so I am very disapointed....

On 3/12/2020 at 4:43 PM, anonymous here said:

Hello my dear friend. With complete account verification you meant do we have to complete the KYC verification in the website to withdraw our earnings from there? 

Only phone verification.

• +1 1

2 days to profit -Here-

36 minutes ago, Qazi said:

one more incomplete post, aah 

dear, please let me know if you can help me with the following details as what is LBC and what is the value of 20LBC and how to withdraw it and what is the minimum amount of withdrawal required. 

Thank you for your participation on my topic, you can find anything you want, just visit the Help section of the website, I will show you how to do that through this screenshot and then just follow all details are there;

image.thumb.png.ca85193e57163504f1282baee21824e4.png

11 hours ago, Qazi said:

one more incomplete post, aah 

dear, please let me know if you can help me with the following details as what is LBC and what is the value of 20LBC and how to withdraw it and what is the minimum amount of withdrawal required. 

You must to learn the basics of cryptoccurency, how to withdraw, how to know the prices, how to read the FAQ on a website to know wwhat is the minimum withdrawal amount...

• Useful or interesting 1

2 days to profit -Here-

Thank you for this post and for the link by which we can claim these tokens. However there is something that is incomplete in this post. Can you please also add the value of these tokens in here. I see from the comments in this post that there is also someone else who has attested to the legitimacy of the site, and therefore i am quite interested to follow this link.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

2 hours ago, BrolySSJ said:

Thank you for this post and for the link by which we can claim these tokens. However there is something that is incomplete in this post. Can you please also add the value of these tokens in here. I see from the comments in this post that there is also someone else who has attested to the legitimacy of the site, and therefore i am quite interested to follow this link.

Yes you are right, you can find the value of LBC here; https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/lbry-credits  right now the price is: 1 LBC = 0.00000133 Bitcoin

Details:

Market Cap is ₿458.175 - 24 Hour Trading Vol is ₿52.438 - 24h Low / 24h High is ₿0.00000129 / ₿0.00000140 - Circulating Supply is 345,179,920 / 1,083,202,000

Edited by tienda

@Binjit  When you want to know the price of a cryptoccurency, have some infos like official website or exchanges to trade it, visit Coingecko

2 days to profit -Here-

On 3/31/2020 at 10:59 AM, Binjit said:

Look like program is good but i dont know price of this token or future of it i am interested in it
if give us chance for earning but i have experience of like this project last we never get any good
value of it

Dear member thank you for your participation on my topic, you can find anything on their FAQ section about all website exchanges who listed their Lbry Credit Coin, also you can get here on Coingecko the price of Lbry Credit  https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/lbry-credits

I don’t know if this adrop is available for profit or not? What is the price of the currency after entering the price, if you have some information, I hope you will share it with us

• +1 1

LBRY is the free earning cryptocurrency. I have already joined LBRY and got 20 LBC for free only signing up. But for most of the country you can't verify your account with your phone number you can their discord group and verify your account and easily earn 20LBC. 

Am using lbry and they are very profitable. I earn them up to 200 everyday doing nothing with one simple trick and you can also do it. I earn everyday with referrals by sharing my links in groups for earning money through facebook, telegram, whatsapp and in my youtube channels.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I am also user of it and I can say that it is legit. They will pay you instant money with just watching or visiting some page. You can also earn from just following other publishers. And the value of LBC that you will earn can have an equivalent value in your local currency and you can exchange it with other cryptocurrency like btc, xrp or usdt.

• +1 1

Thank you my friend, but you say that this offer is for a limited time, I don't know if the offer is expired or not. Can you specify the expiry date, another matter how much is the LBC price currently, is it the same as LBRY Credits (LBC) listed on Coin Market?

Really very interesting project something like BitTube. I wonder how long the exchange rate of coins will be high. If the project developers will be engaged in it will be a success. Many users arrange Giveaway there. I advise you to search and participate.

• +1 1

Can I still join this site and earn from it or is the offer over? Has anyone pulled from this site? I want to join this site. I need some advice about the site before joining. Whoever tried it and does it support currencies other than this currency?

On 6/16/2020 at 1:01 PM, Zaino34 said:

Can I still join this site and earn from it or is the offer over? Has anyone pulled from this site? I want to join this site. I need some advice about the site before joining. Whoever tried it and does it support currencies other than this currency?

@Zaino34 You can still join this site my brother. Site is real and paying. You will get rewarded daily just for watching videos or performing different easy activities but make sure, you need to verify your phone number/your account first to start earning. I did it by using Discord server. I can easily pull my earnings from the site but I am still waiting for sometime to collect more LBC. Thanks.