What do you think about Steem? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
webdeals

What do you think about Steem?

Hi everyone, 

this is my first post/topic so I hope it is well written and will receive many opinions from all of you. Steem is an incredible platform born in 2016 and I was lucky enough to take part of them in the last years. I have seen that the coin value dropped down quite significantly in those years and it is sad. I have invested more and more in this project but every time BTC gets up normally every single coin is following.... yesterday we had about 400 500 dollars of increase in BTC everything was green except Steem that had -1.4%.

The actual price is static about 13-14 cents and I don't know what is going on... I just hope it will get high again but honestly I have no clue. Having resources I would invest even more but I haven't got resources to invest right now.

If you know the project please share with me your opinion 🙂

Thank you!

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 2

I really appreciate its concept. I tried registering on the site in the past but wasn't able to for some technical issues, haven't returned to it since then.

It was like reddit, where the value of people's upvotes get converted to crypto coins and that's what I really liked about the platform. I saw people earning hundreds to thousands of dollars worth of coins for just a single post !

I think steem is a strong coin with promising project , even though it's trading value went down in the few days ago (just like XRP, ZIL, SNGLS...)

Some coins are BTC-independent, so they follow the demand and supply  curve regardless of btc moves, in addition, +400/+500 isn't really enough to make other coins moving up, so don't worry 

14 minutes ago, CryptoZombie said:

I really appreciate its concept. I tried registering on the site in the past but wasn't able to for some technical issues, haven't returned to it since then.

It was like reddit, where the value of people's upvotes get converted to crypto coins and that's what I really liked about the platform. I saw people earning hundreds to thousands of dollars worth of coins for just a single post !

yes I had in the past even post that were worth 800 dollars... and it was insane for me.. now if I get 5 $ I consider myself very happy! Reddit is good too but I don't write there for some reason... Try now to get into Steemit it should be way easier to open an account!

2 minutes ago, setifien said:

I think steem is a strong coin with promising project , even though it's trading value went down in the few days ago (just like XRP, ZIL, SNGLS...)

Some coins are BTC-independent, so they follow the demand and supply  curve regardless of btc moves, in addition, +400/+500 isn't really enough to make other coins moving up, so don't worry 

this is a very clever comment and appropriate! You are absolutely right it might be BTC-independent and probably will gain value soon.. I hope so coz as I said before I am inverting everything I earn from them into my SP in order to gain always more and more!

17 minutes ago, mostawda3 said:

Keep it more until she comes back up
It is now at the bottom difficult to land more
It may have a significant rise in 2020
I wish you all the best

it is what I am thinking to do. I really hope it will rise up again and will give me some positive results!  Thanks for your comment 🙂 always welcome a good feedback (positive or negative it might be)

6 minutes ago, webdeals said:

it is what I am thinking to do. I really hope it will rise up again and will give me some positive results!  Thanks for your comment 🙂 always welcome a good feedback (positive or negative it might be)

welcome my friend
I hope you haven't lost much in this coin
Did you buy it at a high price?
We hope that this currency will go up to the moon

Forum's Reputation & Reaction explained,
Request / Suggestion: Minimized Quote feature

7 minutes ago, phabulu said:

I'm using steemit for a while, Is one of my long terms investments, I'm building my account from zero, now I'm close to 1k SteemPower and my vote is around 2 cents, it's just a question of time, I'll keep this until I can get some real money on steemit.

this is exactly what I have done.. I have been lucky and I have built more than 1k steem so I really hope it will go high to the price it had until last year... 1 dollar will make me happy.. anything more than that is a plus

12 minutes ago, mostawda3 said:

welcome my friend
I hope you haven't lost much in this coin
Did you buy it at a high price?
We hope that this currency will go up to the moon

I was lucky and I did earn the majority of it... but I have purchased few thousands to increase my regular daily income.... clearly this low price helps me increasing the amount of StEEM I can accumulate but doesn't help me with an hypothetical income... or at least not at this stage.. if the price will get higher then I might have an income due to the counter value difference between how much I paid/produced and how much it will worth.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am curios to see if someone else has something more to say about Steem and Steemit.... SMT etc. This comment is more a bump to let the topic go up again and have again more visibility. Thanks.

Their project is more logical than many of other. And also I have account and when i have spare time i share many post, articles and videos (Dtube). I saw many group they try to develop their country tag. I believe it will be better in the future

I used to use steemit platform heavily and made some good money on it. Back then it was going for around $5 - 10 at its peak.

Since the value dropped, so did the earnings and it was no longer worth my time. Lucky I cashed out while it was still higher.

But it was great while it lasted.

Its also a good place to get the word about about something because google picks it up a lot in search results.

There is no control and its decentralized though so for YouTubers like myself, it was bad because YT trolls could easily overrun you on there. There is not much you can do about spam or harassment.

Get paid for video views and writing comments! DIY Tube Video Community

DIYT Coins - The Video Sharing Cryptocurrency

Run A Masternode - Huge ROI: Buy DIYT Coins

Masternode Mining Pool & Rentals - Get FREE Credit When You Join: HERE

On 10/11/2019 at 8:55 PM, Adel said:

welcome my dear friend
This is the first time I know about this project, and you seem to be convinced of it well,
In any case, I advise you not to be sad, any market is subject to many fluctuations between low and high, and with patience may improve conditions and compensate for any losses
Greetings to you

this is a very nice and optimistic way of reading it. I do agree with you all I need to do is keeping writing and increasing my wallet value e hoping everything will go back to the past value 🙂  for sure I will keep topping up... this is what I wanted and I will do. Have a look a this project if you haven't heard of it so far.

Steem has a wonderful working product with already a lot of registered users so it's just a time frame on which it is down but I expect much more from it also it's seen that steem performs very well in bull run.

On 10/11/2019 at 9:06 PM, DIY Tube Video said:

I used to use steemit platform heavily and made some good money on it. Back then it was going for around $5 - 10 at its peak.

Since the value dropped, so did the earnings and it was no longer worth my time. Lucky I cashed out while it was still higher.

But it was great while it lasted.

Its also a good place to get the word about about something because google picks it up a lot in search results.

There is no control and its decentralized though so for YouTubers like myself, it was bad because YT trolls could easily overrun you on there. There is not much you can do about spam or harassment.

well you did well... I did cash out few $ at that time.... but seeing the low price of the coin I have decided to invert part of my money in it with the hope it will become a good future investment. Thanks for sharing your opinion it is well worth for me 🙂

On 10/11/2019 at 8:13 PM, Fouaddoss said:

Steem (STEEM) is a cryptocurrency or a form of digital asset. Steem (STEEM) price for today is $0.136041 with a 24-hour trading volume of $416,724. Price is down -2.8% in the last 24 hours. It has a circulating supply of 324 Million coins.

I can see that you did some research about steem eh eheheh 🙂 no I mean I wanted to know your experience about this platform and if you were seen a future for the platform or if the price would remain stable on 0.137 cents or would go back to 1$..or more..

On 10/11/2019 at 8:33 PM, jubairhamza said:

I really like this platform. People will get on Steemit because of STEEM (a promising cryptocurrency). But only looking at it as another cryptocurrency is really underestimating what is going to drive Steemit's growth. I think Steemit and STEEM as a currency, has a huge first mover advantage for blogs.

it was even the first platform remunerating customers for writing blogs. Remuneration based on two crypto coins.... steem and SBD. I have loved this project since day 1  and I am still loving them after 3 years of usage... will see what the future will bring.

3 hours ago, Shabbir81 said:

Stee

Yes i appreciate for your sprite and agree with you to incresing the value of steem i hope in future steem price goes up and you earn lot of profit.  

thanks a lot. I hope it will get up and running how it used to. All depends of what will happen with the crypto world... if they keep mining the success BTC and other coins will have.. then it will be hard to get back.

On 10/11/2019 at 1:47 AM, webdeals said:

Hi everyone, 

this is my first post/topic so I hope it is well written and will receive many opinions from all of you. Steem is an incredible platform born in 2016 and I was lucky enough to take part of them in the last years. I have seen that the coin value dropped down quite significantly in those years and it is sad. I have invested more and more in this project but every time BTC gets up normally every single coin is following.... yesterday we had about 400 500 dollars of increase in BTC everything was green except Steem that had -1.4%.

The actual price is static about 13-14 cents and I don't know what is going on... I just hope it will get high again but honestly I have no clue. Having resources I would invest even more but I haven't got resources to invest right now.

Thank you!

hello sir, I see steem starting to be lacking in interest, in addition to steem coins the price is very cheap, the platform is also not friendly with new users, nutty verification and have to wait to join the Steem platform

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

I was a member of this forum at a time when payment was higher. And I am also discouraged by such a decrease in the value of this coin. After all, it was such a unique idea, it has many advantages and many of its long-standing admirers.

pxf.jpg

I am a member of Steemit and what I saw the members earn Steem by posting blog posts. They offer free money to those posters, but the price remains constant. I don't have any hopes on the price pump up. If you have invested in Steem, then you have to wait for along time.

I suggest you don't invest now or later as the price moved up only once in a life time till now.

Think wise and invest in any coin to make profit.

On 10/10/2019 at 7:47 PM, webdeals said:

Hi everyone, 

Thank you!

I remember a few years back I was looking at investing in Steam, but in the end I never did. From memory they had a forum or something like that and if I am correct you could earn Steam. I thought it had potential to take off but I never really hear of it these days, until I read your post. 

19 hours ago, Bitxalt said:

hello sir, I see steem starting to be lacking in interest, in addition to steem coins the price is very cheap, the platform is also not friendly with new users, nutty verification and have to wait to join the Steem platform

not anymore... with the smart contracts you can have a new username within seconds... regarding the cheap price... I don't know if you have noticed but the whole crypto system is having almost no value at all...many coins worth in dollars 1/10+ of how much were last year... but yes probably people have lost interest but at the same time... this is the only real forum based on a crypto currency and it is the first ever blog doing that.

19 hours ago, Elton23 said:

I remember a few years back I was looking at investing in Steam, but in the end I never did. From memory they had a forum or something like that and if I am correct you could earn Steam. I thought it had potential to take off but I never really hear of it these days, until I read your post. 

it had a massive impact before. It is still one of the best one. I recall STEEM worthing even 8 dollars...  I still consider this is a good project where to make money from. IF I am wrong well... I will "pay" for it... 

3 hours ago, webdeals said:

not anymore... with the smart contracts you can have a new username within seconds... regarding the cheap price... I don't know if you have noticed but the whole crypto system is having almost no value at all...many coins worth in dollars 1/10+ of how much were last year... but yes probably people have lost interest but at the same time... this is the only real forum based on a crypto currency and it is the first ever blog doing that.

I see that sir, steem was awesome project, we can easy earn from blogging over there, but I think its time to re-developing, steel team need to take a look for project platfrom, reward, and also coin price, maybe developer buyback coin if needed

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

20 hours ago, Bitxalt said:

I see that sir, steem was awesome project, we can easy earn from blogging over there, but I think its time to re-developing, steel team need to take a look for project platfrom, reward, and also coin price, maybe developer buyback coin if needed

yes but at the moment there aren't other platforms that are working in the same good way. There are project behind... SMT are now in place and it is developing many thing. I do believe it has still a lot to give.... I hope I will not be wrong.

14 hours ago, Baddo said:

Their venture is more coherent than a large number of other. And furthermore I have account and when I have extra time I share many post, articles and recordings (Dtube). I saw many gathering they attempt to build up their nation tag. I trust it will be better later on. Thank u

cool! Yes I did use sometimes Dtube... but normally I don't record video to share... I am a bit shy. I rather prefer typing with my hands posts that probably will get some luck.

Steem is good platform but i think it is like impossible to make money with them.They should explain their algoritms more so we(users) could understand it more!

Yes steem is a well-known currency and it is a currency that depends on social media and blockchain technology. I think that steem has now fallen from the 40th to the 80th rank in MarketCap and its price has decreased a lot and I don’t know what is the reason in fact, despite being a good currency, its price now is about $ 0.125