What do you think about Steem? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
webdeals

What do you think about Steem?

Steem is a virtual coin and also it has it's own  block chain that is perfectly dedicated to only the steam users .... It's usually a gaming platform that is integrated with the block chain and now serving millions of users for steem. Games & other like stuffs.

The steam platform is well-known and I use it to benefit. We see the price of BTC which was quite significant at that time, where BTC has increased and sometimes dropped, all of that is normal because the nature of coins is volatile.

20 minutes ago, Atiqul178 said:

Actually i have no idea in steem so i don't  no nothing to say in this steem.But i am really went to know about  this.

I think this also is the forum where people are paid by posting also like here in cryptotalk, but I think their payout rate is not worthy the time you spend

What's I thinks on steem is that's it's cannot be better more than the cryptotalk forum, because the cryptotalk forum is really paying a lot of moneys

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 10/11/2019 at 12:33 AM, mostawda3 said:

Keep it more until she comes back up
It is now at the bottom difficult to land more
It may have a significant rise in 2020
I wish you all the best

Yes i agree with you if one has had good experience with steem then he should hold the coins until the market brings it back up as nothing remains in thr dark forever it has to rise up.

Welcome with me
I heard about Steem a lot of positive talk, as many made tremendous wealth through the platform that supports all social trends
A successful project that deserves to be joined, and contributing to publish some articles about cryptography

Steem's price has increased quite a lot since last January. Even now the price is on $0,257. And I believe I saw it yesterday on Binance as a top gainers ( daily top ) because of the increase of the value very high in a short time, I guess. Well, I missed the train to buy them, but I think I'm going to meet a bit of time until they take off once again later.

It my favourite topic steem is basically online converter for bitcoin and it is bitcoin calculator as well  steem is basically a very small unit .

I have seen that when coin drops for long time continuously then it suddenly go for big pump. It was pumped in 2018 when it crossed the price of $8. After that it is continuously falling from one year. So it would show you good surge in 2020. I think you should not worry about it and wait upto the end of 2020.

1 minute ago, Monz said:

According to me Steem is the best crypto currency . Even I have invested my money is Steem and it seems to have a bright future too.

i also think it has bright future and i also invested in this project. i think anyone can make much profit  investing in this project.

Steem is a social media based cryptocurrency and focuses on content. Blockchain Steem enables the creation of social networking platforms where content creators are valued directly for their efforts.

I believe steem is a really useful foreign currency that was were only available in 2016 and it is cost additionally really continuous this is exactly why We trust your own publish I believe this is useful for you.

I was lucky and I made the most of it ... but I made several thousand purchases to maximize my daily income .... obviously this low price helps to raise the amount of steam I can collect but doesn't help.  With estimated income ... or at least not at this stage .. If the price goes up much, then the amount I paid / produced  And its value will be much difference between the counter value may be due to my income.

Do not worry my friend and I advise you to keep the Steem coin as the market is volatile and the drop is very strong, after which it is a strong rebound, it is a strong currency and has a good future

steem was a very good idea and most people really lobved it, but am not really sure how steem works and it was a little bit difficult to so many people to understand what markets are able to be well organized so its important to keep on pulling together everything in the right perspective and everything becomes fine

Not only steem that facing the down the price, you can look to the other cryptocurrencies that most of them were the same fate of steem. Just keep hold the price will increase for sure.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/11/2019 at 12:47 AM, webdeals said:

Hi everyone, 

this is my first post/topic so I hope it is well written and will receive many opinions from all of you. Steem is an incredible platform born in 2016 and I was lucky enough to take part of them in the last years. I have seen that the coin value dropped down quite significantly in those years and it is sad. I have invested more and more in this project but every time BTC gets up normally every single coin is following.... yesterday we had about 400 500 dollars of increase in BTC everything was green except Steem that had -1.4%.

The actual price is static about 13-14 cents and I don't know what is going on... I just hope it will get high again but honestly I have no clue. Having resources I would invest even more but I haven't got resources to invest right now.

If you know the project please share with me your opinion 🙂

Thank you!

Yes you are right in past steem coin was really good coin and price was also good but few years steem coin price fall dramatically. I don't think steem is the right coin to invest, if you invest ETH, TRX, XLM that will be great. So don't think about steem coin invest ranked coin in the market.

I never heard about that, and I think it will just the same with other, I hope you can give more information about that so we can get take a look with that.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

steemit lately has lost a lot of its charm perhaps because there are really many users the profits have decreased considerably but since the altcoin I don't think it follows the trend of the value of the bitcoin I think in the future it can still give a lot of satisfactions

I can't tell you about Steam.  Because I have no experience with Steam.  However, I am very interested to know about STEAM.

Steem didn't get so much attention nowadays,also the demands tends low. I think only investing in Bitcoin as much as you have money that you can afford. With the next Bitcoin halving, there are a highly chance the price will go higher.