It is better to maintain a portfolio for successful trading. - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oxygen

It is better to maintain a portfolio for successful trading.

Keeping update to our bought coins if we have many, it is better to maintain a portfolio of all crypto currencies open trades. That will help us to successfully close our trades on time when we have got some profit percentages. It is more best to create portfolio on some portfolio making website which update the latest prices and shows automatically the profit/loss ratio to our coins.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Well yes because in some trading platform other traders can copy your strategy on trading for them to earn and that is good for your reputation as a trader right? So I think it is important for having a good portfolio.

• +2 1

Continuously monitoring currency rates makes the trader a lot of stress and anxiety, so we have to put our plans in place before starting work and looking at the market between each period.

• +1 1

Yes of course because you can have your own unique strategy if you have a portfolio and it can help you when yo do trading because you can see in your portfolio what have you done already, it can also help you to minimize some of your works when trading.

• +1 1

Dear mate I think it's better to follow or maintain  a portfolio while trading inorder to enhance daily trading updates from the market on daily basis nevertheless I think that daily monitoring of the market can make the trader more  concerned

• +1 1

True,having portfolio in our trading can give us Control over our financial future,where in all the strategies and financial products that the particular trader made the decision to invest in are being collected

It is a good idea to update our purchased currencies as well as trade them in order to achieve good profits instead of storing them without interest

• +2 1

THINK POSITIVE

As well as maintaining a portfolio that is good for successful traders, you should pick up market analysis coins and maintain good capital to be a successful trader, you will be a successful trader when everything is good.

• +1 1

Of course, the more cryptocurrencies in your portfolio, the more profitable it is to make a profit. Much depends on this, and I advise you to buy more coins. 

I have to use my portfolio. Honestly, I don't use any application to track or update my money situation. I only use the portfolio, I am fine with it, with the division of my investment for various activities

Having many coins might make us lose profitable trades, a service where we can list our holdings that has real time prices would be great, and I think there are some in existence. Although, I would prefer for a desktop app instead, with no connection to a server, but just input the live prices from an index service. I don't hold much value in crypto, my plan is to probably own one Bitcoin at some point in the future, although I hold many altcoins that actually have zero value, I would love to have them indexed and if they ever pump to know it, and sell them.

19 hours ago, deepown said:

I agree because it will help you to understand if you should be taking risk at particular times or not.

I don't hold much value in cryptocurrencies, my plan is to be able to own a Bitcoin at some point in the future, even though I hold a lot of altcoins that actually have a value of zero, I am very want to be indexed and if they know how to pump. It will keep you updated and you can check the portfolio changes whenever you want.

On 4/3/2020 at 11:44 PM, Cryptotanu said:

Yes, that's a great idea and I'm also following it since I have purchased my 4th crypto currency. It will keep you updated and you can check portfolio changes whenever you want.

It is possible to take some ideas from our old deals and apply them to our new deals and can see how our deals are going on. But it will be very confusing and difficult to understand if we deal with many currencies at the same time. You need to fix it as soon as possible. Continue to maintain your strategies and plans to achieve more success.

Of course, there are a lot of applications and sites that allow you to monitor the prices of different currencies that you also store in your account or wallet you can use as an example: tabtrader

keeping replace to our bought coins on the off hazard that we have many, it is smarter to preserve up an arrangement of all cryptographic varieties of money open exchanges. a good way to push us to effectively close our exchanges on time when we have some gain charges. it's far all the extra quality to make portfolio on some portfolio making web site which update the maximum current costs and shows naturally the advantage/misfortune percentage to our coins.That have to extra efficient.

There is a portfolio I highly recommend as it will help users more in terms of management as well as updates. I have used my portfolio, besides being specific and detailed

I have many portfolio application installed in my phone and i can see all my coin and how and where i make profit of lose more money it's a great for a god investment 

16 hours ago, deepown said:

LOL i could not even manage one portfolio app, and you have multiple of them!!! why do you need all of them.

All are for the same portflio coins but the feature you have in one you dont find it in the first, and i have many kind of them one for Altcoins and bitcloin one for forex and stocks 

2 hours ago, deepown said:

Once we have enough knowledge we will know exactly what to do is involved to succeed in crypto.

If you say to you have one for crypto and another for Forex then that makes sense a bit.

Yes exact one for crypto and other one for forex and stocks too there is many kind of trading i can do it ,but in general the base is crypto of course 

• +1 1

On 2/18/2020 at 10:56 PM, Oxygen said:

Keeping update to our bought coins if we have many, it is better to maintain a portfolio of all crypto currencies open trades. That will help us to successfully close our trades on time when we have got some profit percentages. It is more best to create portfolio on some portfolio making website which update the latest prices and shows automatically the profit/loss ratio to our coins.

To correctly manage our portfolio it's necessary information and technology. You cannot be successful with only one of those. I suggest to build your own tools linking real time info from different sources to an unique display form using opensource software.

The variety of portfolio should be chosen wisely. It is not reasonable to buy and keep all the coins that are available in exchanges. The advantage of having a limited variety of coins is that you can manage and control them manually without using any automatic software or website because manual monitoring is usually more precise. Don't make yourself busy with a handful of coins. Some people think if they buy hundreds of coins, their investments will always grow but this is a wrong hypothesis. I believe only bitcoin and some really valuable altcoins are enough to be included in your portfolio. You can easily check them and replace them if needed.

On 2/18/2020 at 9:56 PM, Oxygen said:

Hello my friend and thank you for sharing this useful information with us
I really think this feature can benefit us and give us better control over our deals to determine the best exit from the deal

• +1 1

Every successful traders can maintain their portfolio to reduce loss and gain high amounts from trading . That is very important thing for every traders who in Crypto market . We must use this tips .