Tron Bittorent Token Wink - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ProfitTaker

Tron Bittorent Token Wink

Hello friends what about your reviews and opinions about these coins how much potential have in these coins tron bittorent wink ceo by justin sun i have almost 10M Btt and 1.2M Trx holding since 2018 please tell me 

i have same problem i think is a good dream for you and me it is just scammer they exaggerate in her value finaly no good news from him

On 10/11/2019 at 2:31 AM, ProfitTaker said:

Hello friends what about your reviews and opinions about these coins how much potential have in these coins tron bittorent wink ceo by justin sun i have almost 10M Btt and 1.2M Trx holding since 2018 please tell me 

Thats huge number i think! but my question is these are those coins/tokens you hold gives you already a profit since the day you bought it, considering that the crypto-market has changing a lot. if those coins/tokens already gives you a negative result of your holdings, i think its better to a second thought! that was just my opinion all the decisions still remain at yours.

31 minutes ago, aann001 said:

Exactly, it looks like a storm is coming,
and something bad will happen to this token lol
But I did not hope that was true 🙂

I seriously like the TRX aka Tron coin, I have some holdings, but I'm waiting for the storm... Smiling 

And buy more as it sinks or dips. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

4 hours ago, aann001 said:

You do the right thing man, you wait for the coming storm.
then after it's over you will go to bring the side damage from that storm ...
that's a good step 🙂

Hahah.. I'm sure it wouldn't be that bad, and the cryptocurrency space is getting bigger and broader as the days go by, so any analysis on today's market that you've made? 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

On 10/11/2019 at 12:01 AM, ProfitTaker said:

Well do not believe more in TRON and BTT  as it is centralized they are getting huge issue at backdrop which is not coming . so always stay out of rumors from them and leave take more holds in decentralized currency

Honestly Trx is good and potential coin. TRON developers are also very active in developing it regularly. Plus the ever-increasing number of BitTorrent users contributing to speeding up TRX prices in the future. In the next bull run I'm sure the price of tron will go up.

26 minutes ago, aguasuja said:

it is, but i deslike justin which is the coin dev. he is a lot about words and marketing to make the price increase... and then he loses the credibility of community...

Why you dislike Justin? Justin Sun is indeed a newcomer to the blockchain world. But because of its reliability, Justin also Tron can enter the world's top 10 coinmarketcap versions. He worked at Ripple as the company's representative for the Chinese region in 2014. Because of Justin, TRON was able to acquire BitTorrent 

On 10/12/2019 at 10:30 AM, Masterrex said:

‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍

Thats huge number i think! but my question is these are those coins/tokens you hold gives you already a profit since the day you bought it, considering that the crypto-market has changing a lot. if those coins/tokens already gives you a negative result of your holdings, i think its better to a second thought! that was just my opinion all the decisions still remain at yours.

I have been holding a good amount of TRON since beginning of feb 2018. Like 750,000 Tron. I am patiently waiting for price to to 10 cents or 30 cents and sell for profit

In the beginning when justin cooperate with  binance CEO Zhao and lunch bitorrent coin i have exited because i have a big user of torrent files sharing and i believe in this technologies,but now i m not really exited any more the price of BTT is going down and i see no future for this coin,i hope i m wrong    

On 10/10/2019 at 6:31 PM, ProfitTaker said:

You have a very impressive holding of tron and bittorent, both of these coins are worth holding, tron and bittorent prices will increase as soon the market the to move up, Justin Sun always look for the best partnerships to will get his projects in the right direction.

At the first i was thinking bad things about TRX but i think it is a good coin and Justin Sun works hard too it can be one of the good coin

I've no idea about Bittorent coin. But I think tron have a bright future. You can hold it few more months to get a big amount of profits.    

first trx Climb their price than can speak about for btt, now no news from this coin until trx go to the moon

the tron have great potential and i believe that in the future their value will grow, if you have such a large sum you can make excellent profits by putting them in stakes

I also hold a large amount of TRON, IDA tokens, WIN and HORA which I keep in three wallets, it looks good at the beginning of the promotion, after that the price drops. I have started to exchange my coins for Litecoin and Doge. I think, soon these coins will be trash.

Hello friends what about your reviews and opinions about these coins how much potential have in these coins tron bittorent wink ceo by justin sun i have almost 10M But and 1.2M Trx holding since 2018 please tell me 

I think TRX had a big future, especially it is used to operate dapps. Also, Justin is experts when it comes to hyping the crowd but so far the development of TRX is progressing well

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

TRON is a good coin and has good future. It is tied up with samsung and new samsung phone will support it. After becoming the partner with BTT it rised with 20%. So TRON is best coin. But BTT is quite risky. It is not getting significant interest from market. Its price depends on btc. 

You have a big amount holding and you don't worry these  both coins have potential to go to high in few months and you gain high profit don't take tension

I don't know who is holding T but actually it should be like ETh and it is also quite strong in the market maintained throughout 2017 to h in the top 10 coinmartketcap

I dislike both projects but tron probably have a strong enough community to survive or even to thrive. Still not buying anything. I've tried their platform and it's not my thing.

This three types token supply too much high that's why price not increasing. 

But trone(trx) coin are very potential and price should be up.

Now a days tron and bittorrent coin are very rather then wink.

That's why I holding  trone and btt      token.

For me only bittorrent is worth for long term, because have the biggest users and massive demand in their platform. And for Tron, wink is only good for short term