Which Crypto exchange is Best - Page 16 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ProfitTaker

Which Crypto exchange is Best

sorry to hear about your lost but my favorite exchange is Kucoin because it is secure exchange and we can trade our coins easily

I have been trading for a long time. There are different types of exchangers including binance, yobit, hotbit, cucoin etc.I think Binance and cucoin exchanges are very safe. I have been trading in binance for a long time. I think the risk is a bit less than other exchanges here. In my opinion, newcomers should start trading from scratch.

Dear friends, The choice of the trading platform you want to work on is up to you and your friends and their advice on the best platform. I personally use the yobit platform. It is really cool and offers excellent features that display 24-hour currency updates and contain all the currencies in the world

I believe that the binance platform is one of the best platforms for the stock exchange, it crosses the binance one of the best sites that you can trade cryptocurrencies through and it is considered safe, so I recommend it.

There are many exchanges in the market. But I only use binance, yobit and hotbit. And also coinbase my favorite. I have some money in coinbase. My experience to use these whole is good. So they are trusted and my money is secure here. 

I use YOBIT exchange, for me this is the safest and low cost in terms of exchange. There are two choices if you want the best exchange, YOBIT and Binance. For me it is the safest, remember theft or scamm only acts when your private key is owned by them.

Dear Binance is best exchanger and also blockchain is legit wallet where we can store our currency . Here we can store our currency with safely anyone cannot stole our currency because here is two authentication security method. 

I use yobit trade, for me that is the safest and occasional price in terms of alternate. there are two alternatives in case you want the high-quality change, yobit and binance. for me it's miles the most secure, recollect theft or scam handiest acts when your personal key's owned through them.

I don't really understand how can you lost this amount of coin. But there are so many exchange is safe like binance, bittrex or youbit also otbers. But i always prefer yobit. Because yobit exchange is mire safe than others. And It's easy to exchange coin also less chance to get scammers. 

It depends on what you need and want there's several ones for your needs like Coinbase is the best for overall exchanges and there is Binance which is more for Altcoins. Also i recommend Cash app for all the beginners. 

1 hour ago, sasoki said:

I think yobit is the best exchange in the crypto world. And every one has it's own views about the crypto currency and the they want to use the best crypto exchanging site. That give them the benefits in the future. But yobit is safe and user friendly just a little general info is needed.

@sasoki 

I believe that each exchange has its own advantages for keeping users:
+ low transaction fee;
+ low withdrawal fee;
+ many crypto pairs;
+ large community;
+ good service: P2P, fiat-crypto ...
+ has mobile application;
+ support multiple markets;
+ quantity and quality of the investor;
+ transaction volume;
+ the price level ...

Yobit not a bad exchange, but I don't think it was the best.

My dear friend , it's not just about the best coin to trade , there is methods you should know about trade before you start trading

I advise you to go to trade section there you can learn about the right ways to trade and gain experience from others experiences

From my point of view yobit is best exchange site. This site is safe and secure. Most of the people using this site. There are others good exchange site too. But I like yobit exchange site. You can use this site without any hesitation. 

• +1 1

Actually, If we chose perfect exchange according to Fees, speed, limit, liquidity and its reputation then i suggest Coinsbase. This is the best exchange for me because it is also popular and good to trade. Yobit is also very good as i haven't faced any problems with it its secure your wallet too.

In the event that you need a protected trade I can propose binance and yobit. These two trades are in the business of crypto for a long time and they will clearly not annihilate their standing for cash.

According to my too much little experience of only three days where I haven't used any exchange yet, but have heard a good about yobit. So I think yobit is the best exchange site of Crypto world. I want to share many about yobit but I haven't any idea of using it. I will share soon when I will get good experience.

I, too, lost money on the Cryptopia exchange, but it's not the end of the world; Cryptopia is still looking for a solution, and there are several stable exchanges you can trust, such as Binance, Bittrex, and others. It is safer for your security if you do not carry all of your money in one exchange.

If yiu want to know about legit exchange sites than you should check the list at Coinmarketcap as all the exchanges listed there are legit. In my opinion Binance is the best trading or exchange site with all superb features and good security for it's user's funds.

I buy and sell cryptocurrencies, while I make a profit. It is a good and volatile trading tool. I use the https://bikkex.com/ exchange because the fees are really low here. What cryptocurrencies do you have and how often do you trade?

Edited by VadStad

Dear I am a new member of the forum and I do not have much information about eh exchanges site that which site is best for exchanges. And I think that the yobit will be best for us because we receive our earning in the yobit and can easily exchange our money.

The best trading platform at the moment is Binance, so it is very safe and contains all types of trading, but the problem is that this platform is banned in many countries, so if you are not able to use it, you can use yobit or biki

• +2 1

I have no ideas about this matter but according to what I have heard from my friends I found that Bittrex and Yobit are the best exgange, they used it and found it very good so yeah I advise you of both.

• +2 1

There are many crypto exchanges out there including scam and legit ones but we can still spot out those which are legit by doing some deep research and consulting the experts,for me currently I will recommend popular used exchanges and give a hint of avoiding new exchanges.

Yobit  exchanged are the best and easiest way of buying and selling, also exchanging in coins. I  did  used it and it is easier than other exchanges in my opinion.

• +2 1