Which Crypto exchange is Best - Page 15 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ProfitTaker

Which Crypto exchange is Best

Now a days yobit is best for exchange its fully secure and give good rates my opinion is to use of yobit it's security system is good easy to use not any one scammed with you all is in your hand it is beneficial so my opinion is use to the yobit 

There are many exchange in crypto i think all are good and secquire but i reffered that binance exchange is one of best exchange in crypto because binance is one of the oldest exchange in crypto world its fee is very low and it is very secquire exchange 

• +1 1

First of all , its totally depends on your experience and knowledge . Actually there are many types of exchange available in the market .But i think yobit exchange is the best and secure exchange in the world. I personally use it .its use is very easy . No doubt yobit exchange is the best because that provide the good results .

There are many exchange platforms that are proved to be trustworthy like Yobit, binance and many more. I like Yobit as the best of all exchange platforms because of its low commissions rate and variety of coins offered. 

You must use good platforms in order not to lose your money. You have a lot of options like Binance and Yobit, these two sites are safe, and you can trade in them safely without losing your money. These sites are very popular and reliable.

I think yobit is the best exchanging platform because it is comfortable and provides a great protection for its users.  Anyone can trade on this platform and make a great profit.

I can't say that there won't be problems at all in any exchange. Cryptopia was hacked and so were so many more exchanges. Some recovered, and others not, while some didn't pay back the customers money. Mt Gox is the top that still has not paid back or reached an agreement.

Yobit is the best exchange site for the cryptotalk. Yobit is a very discipline exchange site which helps us to see the real market and the price also which is very important for us.

How you can lose dollars, you don't mention . But according to me yobit is good exchanger for cryptocurrency.  It safe and secure we can make strong with 2fa setting. We can convert so many coin i to different currency.  So may people yse other ,but according to me yobit is safe and secure. 

I am using yobit exchange i am completely satisfied by using this exchange i suggest this exchange for everyone who want safe , secure and easy exchange. Yobit is user friendly exchange .

I think blockchain crypto is quite good. I like blockchain. I can definitely say that blockchain works fast. Because of this there are many benefits. This allows transactions to be made very quickly. There is no difficulty in reading. This is a trusted site I can say. It is popular with everyone. Everyone likes it because it has many opportunities. It is possible to earn money through it.Block chain wallet best.It is very helpful and safe.

You need to find a good and secure platform to exchange your crypto. I think the youbit platform will be very important for you. Because it is a good quality platform where you can safely exchange your crypto.

Well there are like 1000 exchange sites in the cryptocurrency world today and to choose the best among this exchange sites one has to take into consideration many factors some of these factors include security commission charges and popularity

Yobit and binance is the best exchange, at least that is for my preference. I like those two other than the other exchanges. I don't know why, but yobit has been my favorite market since a long time ago.

I personally used the coinbase exchange it is best wallet and exchange. I also withdraw my money from coinbase to Bucksmill. It is secure and legit. You can easily use this.Other are also good like yobit, binance etc.

• +2 1

On 10/10/2019 at 10:58 PM, ProfitTaker said:

i am new user please can any body tell me which is best crypto exchange currently i lost almost 200 dollar in cryptopia so can any one tell me which is most safe exchange and how can we check its exchange safe or not are exchanges are regulated i can case they run away or do scam we can claim our funds or who can guarantee of funds thank you for nice answers

I think yobit is the best crypto exchange. I use this exchange . It's transection fee is very low and it's security is very high. It has many investment planes and have invest box. 

• +4 1

This depends on what specific features you are looking for. For example, Binance has emerged as the most popular crypto exchange on the market due to its high liquidity, large selection of cryptocurrencies and strong reputation for safety.

• +2 1

On 10/10/2019 at 6:58 PM, ProfitTaker said:

i am new user please can any body tell me which is best crypto exchange currently i lost almost 200 dollar in cryptopia so can any one tell me which is most safe exchange and how can we check its exchange safe or not are exchanges are regulated i can case they run away or do scam we can claim our funds or who can guarantee of funds thank you for nice answers

About the best crypto exchange, I'm sure many people will have different opinion and I respect that. Personally I would go for Binance. I've been trading on it and I'm really impressed about it.

About the best crypto exchange, I'm sure many people will have different opinion and I respect that. Personally I would go for Binance. I've been trading on it and I'm really impressed about it.

• +1 1

Hello my friend idon't have much knowledege about it but the things which i am aware of i will totally help you with thos3. I only aware of yobit exchange because i am also using it and for sure uts a very wonderful exchange the most important thing about it is that its very secure and safe to use.

• +2 1

On 10/10/2019 at 11:58 PM, ProfitTaker said:

Of all the exchange sites I've visited, the ones I like best are Binance and yobit.  However, in terms of security, I think binance is better than Yobit. This is my personal opinion.

I've tried the BINANCE or YOBIT platform and i advise you to use it as it is considered one of the best platforms as it offers small trading fees as well as the platform is safe and fast to withdraw.

Both yobit and binance are a good exchange that has been around for this period, and binances exchange offers a lot of advantages when we trade in this exchange, such as low trading fees and low withdrawal fees as well.

Я считаю что по нынишним меркам лучшей криптобиржей является binance так как ето одна из найбольших бирж.

Я считаю что лучшей крипто биржей является binance иза его популярности и розповсюджености.

Я думаю что в даный момент лучшей биржей являестя Binance иза широкого выбора криптовалют быстрым зделкам и большой популярностю.