How is your family with Cryptocurrency ? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

How is your family with Cryptocurrency ?

My family is neutral about it. Because they don't know much about it, and they recommend that I use shares. In General, I think there is nothing wrong with cryptocurrency! But because someone in my family doesn't know anything about no, they tell me not to use it. What if it's a hoax?

• +1 1

i told them that i started working in crypto , at beginning  they told me these things are just scam but after we discussed a bit they accepted the idea in general but still have doubts until now since trading for TALK was shifted to October 15th

• +2 1

On 7/27/2020 at 10:07 AM, gourav789 said:

personally , I never discussed about Crypto currency with my parents or family member .  because I sure they're didn't understand it .

anyway , my big brother work in Crypto market , sometime he help me when I was in problem .

bitcoin is digital Coin , I sure there isn't too much family's who know and believe in it .

Exactly  my family members also doesn't know anything about crypto world, so I don't discussed anything about crypto with my family members,

and I think crypto need more popularity to know everyone easily, because crypto Internet money still so many peoples doesn't know how to use internet properly, so its hard to explain those members exactly what is crypto.

• +1 1

It is always difficult for me to make understand my family as well as my friends about the fact of crypto. I was talking with my father and we are discussing to invest money in something. So I suggest him about crypto. And guess what he ignored me. He thought it's an online scam. And I am not enough mature to choose well. So I think I have to earn and then invest. 

• +2 1

Just some peoples will invest in the crypto market in my family not all the members becasue the bull is not come still and they just wait for the bull at that time they invest their money in the crypto market becasue that time market give them good profit than invest now.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Money make everything trusted.. Now me and my 2 cousins are engaged with crypto.. In starting, they are not believe it but when they saw it gives us money, they believe and start to earning... There no reason to think crypto fake..      

My parents aren't tachy they old enough for the new technology they only using smartphone as medium of communication like texting, they also don't have social media account which you could use to update you in new technology. My brother and sister don't have interest in cryptocurrency I don't know why, maybe because they don't understand it very well. I'm the only member of my family who has a great understanding about crypto and make earnings from it.

My family was unaware of bitcoin and other crypto at first when i started to earn it and did have their doubts and their reservations on the concept. However, after my earning and the use of it in buying some things that we have made use of in our household they are much more open to the idea of crypto and it has become a point of discussion in our household on a regular basis to keep them updated on the trends and the news in the crypto world. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

My family do not actually know about crypto currency but if they have some knowledge about it then I am sure that they would be comfortable with it

BetFury                                                   

Yes..My family knows about it.Firstly my brother is recommended this for me,and also my friend.Everyone is really interested in this field.And I told about this to my mom and basically she didn't get anything but she is so happy to hear that her daughter start making money and that's why she really like it.And I am so glad that my mom is support me.

10 hours ago, Sp19a1ma002 said:

My family already have some knowledge about this forum but they don't work on it and they tell me about them and share his experience with me and I learn from my family because I have not to much information about this.so they help me on this forum when I do something new. 

@Sp19a1ma002 dont worry about it my friend because if you keep continue working here then you can be a expert member in crypto  world... When i was first in crypto world i had faced  them    same problem like you but i try to keep patience my self so that i still can work here plus learn new thing while help each other.. But to work in this forum you must need yo follow the forum rule strictly.. Again if your family member has enough idea about crypto then just invite them here..                 

• Useful or interesting 1

I am from a family background which never have seen or listened about crypto currency I have started taking interest in it and I want them to know about this as well

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

No doubt I have reveal to them commonly however they actually think about it as a fantasy. They really will have a hard time believing on the presence of digital currencies. However, one day I will be effective in adjusting their perspectives.

• +1 1

In my family, nobody is interested in cryptocurrencies, they say it's too complicated, so I'm the only one who is in the crypto world. However, they still provide support 😀

• +1 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

For my family it is new. They don't know any thing about it and If I say that I am using cryptocurrencies then they say what is this?

• +1 1

My family knows a lot about cryptocurrencies because my mother and my brother they supported me in my first investment in march we purchased some bitcoins after they fall.

• +1 1

My family has a lot of happiness with cryptocurrency.  And most of my members are using cryptocurrency.  And they have made a lot of profit by trading or investing using cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

I live in a country where still very few knows about this crypto world so thats why i dont expect a support from them.Moreover i expect a good co operation from the government so that this currency can easily prevail in the market.

Edited by safwan944
  • +1 1

Am the only one in my family that is into cryptocurrency, am learning, though at first we all don't believe in it, but meeting a friend oriented me so am getting to learn, and I will teach my family and I always tell them now that if the real Future

The same condition is here in my country @AmjadBydn.Most of the people don't believe in cryptocurrency.Forget people societies even don't believe in encrypted currencies.My few friends and my few cousins are only the one which I know are aware of the encrypted currencies.Even when I am working in this forum my family used to say that it is all a myth you will not earn using these fake currencies.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

They don't like cryptocurrencies. I talked to them about bitcoin they weren't listening and don't believe it can be used instead of money, and unfortunately there is no shop near me that accepts Bitcoin yet so I could not persuade them. I will try to convince or ask all shop owners if they accept bitcoin instead of fiat and hope I will convince someone to accept. Then I can show how this is used to them and maybe they will think about it.

• +1 2

Some might or are aware of the effects and the technology that comes with it but luckily on the up side most of them do not exchange vis a vis buy and sell.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

My family understand that cryptocurrencies will be adopted but have no knowledge how to use them. They think that their price should be stable if we will ever use them and maybe they are right about that. I see most cryptocurrencies similar to shares of a company and I see Bitcoin as a great investment that even countries will start using for their economies.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 2/18/2020 at 11:24 AM, AmjadBydn said:

Did you tell them that you are working and earning from them?

Everything in your post contains a lot of mistakes not about english or vocabulary but about how you think of cryptocurrencies. I don't know why you say we are working for them but earning as you say next is the correct word. Working means you have a schedule every day, work for 8 hours or depended on your contract in order to perform a task and provide value to a business. How is this work for you? This is an activity we do it because we like it and if we can profit it is welcome. We don't get a wage from trading and all the webites you are using to earn money will not give you a standard wage or pay you for many years.

• +1 2

My family is very happy with the crypto and i hope that they invest in the crypto market in future soon and i hope that crypto market soon make a great bull and that time i sell my all coins in a huge profit and i a just waiting for that time.

• +1 2

BetFury