How is your family with Cryptocurrency ? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

How is your family with Cryptocurrency ?

well my parents are old for crypto and they think its risky and i tried to explain it for them but i failed and about my brother he is not interested but im trying to teach crypto to my friends.

Many of peoples are getting fear from cryptocurrency because they think it is a gambling place and many times they are having  losses that is a reason they are making themselves away from Crypto world even many scam process are going through in Crypto world if someone not having Idea and experience in cryptocurrency then it will going to be hard to survive.

• +1 1

The field of encryption is prohibited in my country and this makes the people who work with it very few
As for my family, all of them trust coding, and this is because of my talk about it and how I make profits from it, and I hope that coding will be available in my country so that everyone can know it and benefit from it.

unfortunately my dad and mom would not understand its existence but I attempt it to explain however they do not get it or in quick they doesn't care in any respect. however all in all I simply save my earnings for our destiny and emergency.

My family believes in cryptocurrencies and encourages me to work with them, but they never work with them, but my friends never believe in the success of cryptocurrencies.

Well, I told some of my friends and family about Crypto and Trade, but not everyone because not everyone can be convinced of the idea of earning money from the Internet or by trading currencies easily.

On 5/26/2020 at 2:58 PM, yuwira said:

unfortunately my dad and mom would not understand its existence but I attempt it to explain however they do not get it or in quick they doesn't care in any respect. however all in all I simply save my earnings for our destiny and emergency.

I think you have to try to give them a proof about your profits or earning ! I think this will make them respect this project and maybe they will work with it if they don't work now !

There are 5 members in my family. Only three members knows about crypto, they invest in different currencies and mine up to now we didn't get much benefit but I am sure we will be benefited by the cryptocurrencies.

On 5/21/2020 at 6:44 PM, Hala99 said:

To be fully honest, my family knows nothing literally nothing about crypto currency, they’re not interested in cryptos in general lol for them cryptos are not existing things.

You are not alone. Also you will be in position to teach them if times demand it. Telling someone that is not using a computer or the interent, that there is actually digital money does not make sense to them. 

They don't have enough knowledge about this cryptocurrencies world! But they are interested and maybe they will learn more about it in the future.. I think that there are many people don't know about cryptocurrencies project and we should help this project to become more popular.

most of my family consider it to be a myth, i don't bother trying to convince them now as they won't believe until they see profit themselves

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

When I first joined Cryptocurrency I was trying to tell my dad about it so he could join but he never believed it to be true, I had to show him some of my transactions and how I really benefited from it before he did join but my mom never dad while my siblings follow my step at long run. Now my family knows more about cryptocurrency than any other person in my neighborhood.

Edited by Zalaks007
  • +1 1

My family is very good with cryptocurrency Currently most of my family members work in crypto and depend on crypto They spend most of their day in crypto. At first many people were hesitant but now it is becoming popular with everyone.

Well in our social environment we find supporters and opponents and this depends on the degree of understanding of what we do Some people think that it is crazy to invest money in something that does not exist or something that is not physical, while others see the matter as the natural trend of development and speed, and in the end everyone achieves material profit if he mastered what he does and gain experience and knowledge

I am still the only one in my family who works in the field of crypto, but I always try to explain to them about the importance of crypto and cryptocurrencies in profit from the Internet, and I think that with the passage of time they will accept the idea of working in crypto

In my country cryptocurrency myth, meaning that when you try to open topics around it, you will not be listened to. This thing brings you despair. But when you get the money, you are seen by people. Then the matter is hidden from them.

it is good for my and my family to make money .

Honestly saying i have explained about Blockchain basis to mine family members they got curious about how it works, but if i go deeper they can't understand. So it's difficult to make them understand but i did explain them in their understandable form and in too eased way. And now mine family members knows about Bitcoin and Crypto st least. And that's also great as in our community I'm the only one knowing s little about Crypto currency. 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

personally , I never discussed about Crypto currency with my parents or family member .  because I sure they're didn't understand it .

anyway , my big brother work in Crypto market , sometime he help me when I was in problem .

bitcoin is digital Coin , I sure there isn't too much family's who know and believe in it .

• +5 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

It is a very difficult duty to convince some people that Cryptocurrency is legit because some people especially the ones who don't have the knowledge about online jobs find it very hard to believe that crypro is real and all they believe is that crypto is a new way of scamming less experienced people. I am earning from crypto but my family members do not believe it's real but I will soon show them some evidence of withdrawal in September when I trade out some of my talk token because I think that is the easiest way I can convince them that crypto is real.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My family has not much idea about about crypto currency as they busy with their    daily life but my brother has much Knowledge about crypto currency and he is the only way by whome i get involve in crypto currency... He teach me about crypto currency goodly,bounty,airdrop etc.. I am still learning lot of thing instant of him            

• +5 1

Well, i've been working with crypto for the past several years, and the family and myself can spend fairly well what I earn from now, no problem. On the other hand, working on cryptocurrency is especially risky Yet we have to work with many risks.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I think that the problem with this matter is that parents and grandparents find it difficult for them to be convinced about technological matters and technical matters because their minds are not open to such matters, so you find it difficult for us to convince them of the matter.

• +5 1

In the beginning, the topic for them was just amusement, but when I withdrew the profits that I had made, everyone was eager to discover this world and gather information about cryptocurrencies, their types, prices and the differences between them, and therefore that material profit is a factor that always attracts anyone and any project and any investment and whenever the profit is large The temptation is even greater.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

I share the good opportunity to my family and friends on how cryptocurrency will help them to earn money. Because they don't believe on how cryptocurrency can do to help them to earn money and i give the my proof of earning that leads them to engage themselves in cryptocurrency. And now they are earning in crypto trading and investing.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

At first it used to be  problem and when my brother started to make tones of money on steem then they decided wait a minute , this could be a good then , lets try it and we could make  lots and lots of more money but in the end its all about what we have planed,  they really are not into it

• Useful or interesting 1