How is your family with Cryptocurrency ? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

How is your family with Cryptocurrency ?

In my family, I'm the only member who is active in the field and do real trading. My brothers both know about crypto but they don't take it seriously because they think it is hard to earn income from crypto.  I offered them to give their capitals to me to do some trades for them but they are still thinking about it. My mother was a little suspicious but after she saw my profits in Yobit, she had more faith in cryptocurrency and accepted the fact that crypto has real value. My father is the only member who thinks negatively about crypto and doesn't want to try it.

I think that it would be great to involve your family into the crypto world because you can really instill interest in some of your family members and they might create something.

My family does not believe that you can earn money on such currencies that are not accepted in countries, I tried to explain to them why countries do not accept them but they do not want to listen to me. 

I tell my family about it. My brother thinks that it is true and he believes in crypto world but my other family did not agree with us. They believe that it is just fruad. 

As for my family, it does not use cryptocurrencies permanently and has no idea about the matter and I am the only one in the family who uses cryptocurrencies

Life is great and enjoy it

My family knows that I am working and making money with cryptocurrencies. At first they were very surprised and did not mean to trust but now, for 2 and a half years, they often ask about my cryptocurrency and income here, they are happy for me. They are older, I don't want them to make money or participate in cryptocurrencies. I want them to be assured at home

I think most of the people I know don't believe in the future of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies because of their lack of proper understanding of cryptocurrencies, thank you I liked the statistic that you provided.

For me my family members are not into crypto yet but most of my siblings have shown interest in working with Crypto, after I told them I earn money online through cryptocurrencies, there developed interest, and am actually teaching how cryptocurrencies works and how to earn from it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I told my family members about coding and profit from this method, but they do not know anything about it and about profit from it, but my brother also works in this field and achieves good profits from him through trading and investment as well.

I have only one member of my family who i told her about crypto and she become interested. We are working hard together so that we can earn good money and am happy because she has real liked cryto so it was easy for me to explain many things about crypto easily.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

My family knows what cryptocurrency is, but they don't know how to make money on it and how to choose good coins, I'm just starting to teach them.

On 3/7/2020 at 10:34 PM, Lastman50 said:

they suppose that it isn't always a very good manner of earning and no person can make an awesome sum of money by means of it .

My famliy is great with me using cryptocurrencies because it is a nice way for me to earn money. I think that is great if your family supports you in cryptocurrencies because you will have their support once something bad happens

My family is very good at cryptocurrency. I also found a source of work through crypto and a way to keep my family well. Currently, most of the people in my family are involved with crypto. They are very keen to work in crypto and have found a way to succeed in life.

They are just too good with cryptocurrency, almost all my family members are already benefiting from cryptocurrency and this make it unique for us

On 2/18/2020 at 11:24 AM, AmjadBydn said:

Family with Crypto 

• How do your people see the issue of encrypted currencies?
  • Do they believe in it? Or do they consider it a myth?
  • Did you tell them that you are working and earning from them?

Do you know that ?!

According to Worldometer website, 12.5% of families in the world believe in encrypted currencies! 

I tried to explain the world of cryptocurrencies to my family and some friends a lot during the past years, but the majority did not believe in them and consider them a myth, but when I won from them and I withdrew some profits into money, one of my family members was excited recently and now he is learning about this field.

My family didn’t know about something name cryptocurrency, and also don’t trust something like this , for that i don’t tell theme nothing, because i need a good proof to tell them this , for that i work hard now to make some money and tell them about this world.

7 hours ago, Iamelneeno said:

I was able to convince my lil bro and sister to join but my dad still insists of it being a scam. Although he has seen some of my transactions and started believing it too, hopefully very soon he will join.

That great, you have make them realize the real aspect of cryptocurrency, this always happens at the beginning but they will eventually believe in you

On 2/18/2020 at 4:04 PM, anwarsyr said:

well they consider it  a fraud , it is a weird concept for them , as they don't get the idea of digital currencies they are used to fiat

Same here brother. I tried explaining about crypto currency to them and they found it really weird. At first they didn't believe it later i showed them the payment proofs so finally they accepted that its something legal and interesting in the digital currency world. 

At first since i enter in the world of cryptocurrency my family didn't believe me that i can earn money by the use of it. Until i get my first payout in this forum and  they are shock because the didn't believe in me as i believe in crypto. And now my father is making some investment and trading and now he is also earning profit from it. And me and my father are earning by the use of cryptocurrency.

They already fine. They are still using it and earning from it. Sometimes, they ask me if I still using it and tell to me that they need to learn somethings that they forgot to learn without me. Recently, they got their first payment  in crypto and they enjoy it. They thank me because I gave them some earning with just doing small things.

On 5/5/2020 at 3:16 AM, Treat1234 said:

That great, you have make them realize the real aspect of cryptocurrency, this always happens at the beginning but they will eventually believe in you

Well, that's true mate and inviting some people will help Cryptocurrency to become more popular in the society, happy posting everyone.

Just now, Jump said:

Yes I think that you are right and I also feel you because they don't have and idea what I am doin in cryptocurrencies and I think that it is still great because they are still supporting me with cryptocurrencies because I am earning money

Well, you can introduce it to your family and explain it little by little and try to convinced then to participate here in cryptocurrency and this is a good thing for you also to pass your coins to your relatives when you're going to die here in this world.

On 5/18/2020 at 7:19 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, that's true mate and inviting some people will help Cryptocurrency to become more popular in the society, happy posting everyone.

Thanks , in my locality many people don't know something like crypto currency do exist if you try to convince them they thought meby you want to cheat on them.

To be fully honest, my family knows nothing literally nothing about crypto currency, they’re not interested in cryptos in general lol for them cryptos are not existing things.

11 hours ago, Treat1234 said:

Thanks , in my locality many people don't know something like crypto currency do exist if you try to convince them they thought meby you want to cheat on them.

Well, one more thing is by having some new members in cryptocurrency and by doing this, you can help to increased it's number of users of cryptocurrency mate so it's important to share it to your family or relatives.