Telegram scammers! - Page 56 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
danherbias07

Telegram scammers!

Very good and informative post my friend you shared with us and protect us to become a victim of any scammers i think scammers are present in large amount any where in any field so be careful about them and not trust to any one who offer you more money nd offer you to get free coins to any sites because they steal your information and you lose your money.

there are a lot of telegram gives you fake sites and tell you about them when your money in them you will not be able to receive your profit and recover your money then you get scammed.

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend. Few people are at the origin of good deeds and your original metal. Trust me, I will take your advice and rise in my journey on this site. Many people follow this method of fraud. I hope that the members pay attention to these people, and do not open Any of the unreliable links because that leads you to lose your account and what you have, dear.

Yes you are right dear friend there are a lot pf scammers on telegram everyone should be aware of them before using crypto currency on telegram.

Hello dear Thank you for these tips every day. There are people who are being defrauded by fraudsters and anyone of us is at risk of falling into that. We ask the rest of the members to transfer their experience to us with the world of cryptocurrencies, whether they win or lose good luck

• +3 1

Yes, scammers are everywhere around us. Specially, there is a lot of scammers on telegram which play with mind of people and give them fake information and offers about earning huge profit in less time. This thing rises  people to invest in fake currencies and websites. Beware of these scammers because there is no secret way to success except hard work.

Yes dear scammer are everywhere at every platform and they scam to snatch the right of other so be careful at every step.

Its right it really good to inform others to be aware or informated as such scams ,  scammers always looking for a victim they do good offers show you green garden with flowers but actually they want to scam you or yourself activities 

Scammmers are everywhere. Speciallly telegram scammers. They make us profit choices which are not true but scam and steal our money. Do not trust on them. 

Hello friend,

I am still new here but I think telegram is a lot of scammers so I don't trust it because all the members of the crypto world are waiting for our mistakes so we should avoid to get mistakes and also aware of this telegram scammers.

Although, the application was not created for that purpose, it has become a nest of scammers. They take advantage of new members in cryptocurrencies and with very subtle offers they take all your funds with double returns in a short time.

Fraudsters may be found everywhere on the Internet, not just on Telegram. Any platform you use will have folks who we refer to as fraudsters. We should not divulge our personal information to strangers on the internet.

Thankyou for providing this information dear friend. There are lot of spammers around us in many platform like telegrams . We should be very vigilant to avoid these things.  Don't share any information with anyone or any strangers. Be careful.

Telegram scammers are on the rise.  They steal other people's money with various tempting offers to the victim. So always beware of such scammers and don't login your account wherever you are...

A lot of scammers pretend to be great company that promise to be a future coins or tokens, I would to say that between 90-98% of these companies are fake, so I recommend never invest in them and much less give personal data, Nowadays , Telegram is full of new accounts and Defi projects who only seek to get followers.

53 minutes ago, TemaCrypto said:

Вообще телеграм напоминает приложение специально созданное для скам проектов с раздачами.Прям очень много скам раздач и аирдропов криптовалюты в телеграме

Да уж, это прям какой-то рассадник скам проектов, все как будто действуют по одному заготовленному сценарию. Создают проект, постят новость об аирдропе, потом просят подписаться на их соц сети, приглашать друзей, набирают аудиторию и скамятся, а потом удаляют аккаунт)

• -1 1

Yes, as the crypto world develop and get more popular the scammers also increase and their scamming methods also. My friend account also get scam from a telegram group So, be careful from such type of scammers they give you attractive offers and never pay head on any useless links.

• +5 1

you should not trust telegram channel, telegram has a lot of scams. there are a lot of areas on other sites or apps likes telegram that are being scammed by other users. however, if you are more vigilant amd safe, you'll not be hacked and scammed by individual who want to steal your account or money. never click on untrustworthy sites or links, and be wary of the websites wnd links.

• +2 1

Hello buddy,

thank you so much for sharing this useful topic. I appreciate you this is  very helpful for me. because i have been deceived by so  many scammers on telegram.Many such scammers are so active  to telegram  that they  try  to our  sensitive information and our account information and urge us to join many earing scams groups that do not give us any earing at all so i think i want to avoid such scammers.

• +5 1

Thank you, my friend, for this useful post. We must beware of the advertisements on the Internet sites and the offers of fraudsters that they present. We must think a lot before clicking on any advertisement because fraudsters are smart and have many new methods.

I also face this issue when i join the yobit platform i was automatically join the telegram bot channel and they daily update me with different payment of crypto currency and also give me offer to join the website and get free 1700 dollars but when i join i don't get single dollar .

I think we should report these scams it's harmful for everyone.

Personally, it happened to me (in my first crypto purchase) that I invested them in a company that promised to pay dividends within 3 years every week, but it turned out to be a scam.
some advice for those new to the world of cryptos ... hold it!:classic_cool:

Thanks for giving us awareness because some members don't have knowledge about this type of scams and they will face it after that they will say that the crypto forum is bad but the truth is that it was thier own mistake so avoid those scammers mostly the telegram scams who give us different links.