Telegram scammers! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
danherbias07

Telegram scammers!

there's a lot of areas in others sites or apps like telegram being scam by others users but if ever you will be more observant and be more secured you will not be hack or scam by people who's have intention to get stole your accounts.. never click to those untrusted sites and links..be wiser to the sites you browsing..

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 7
  • +2 4
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

12 minutes ago, Mcd0d0 said:

there's a lot of areas in others sites or apps like telegram being scam by others users but if ever you will be more observant and be more secured you will not be hack or scam by people who's have intention to get stole your accounts.. never click to those untrusted sites and links..be wiser to the sites you browsing..

Phishing. Yes that is one too.

I forgot to mention that. Thanks though for bringing that up.

Avoid clicking websites, better do not even click them. Try to google them first and read comments about it.

Research as much as possible,

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

Thank you so much for the information you have provided so much.  From the information you have given us, we have survived a great scam.  Because of that, I don't use telegrams.  I was aware of the adverse effects of the information you provided later.  I will never use telegrams from now on.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

1 minute ago, Sourav43 said:

Thank you so much for the information you have provided so much.  From the information you have given us, we have survived a great scam.  Because of that, I don't use telegrams.  I was aware of the adverse effects of the information you provided later.  I will never use telegrams from now on.

You can still use it. It's an incredible application.

It is just that too many scammers are abusing the service.

You just want to block those who are trying to scam you before they could even get more inviting.

Sweet words will be offered to you and will be intriguing but that is how they will start it.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

Wow man, I just recently go that attack from an unknown telegram user, who tried to scam me in a which he sent me a link to join a site, so I joined it and he sent 0.7btc for me to withdraw but it needed me to pay and external fees to receive it. And when I searched for the site online, it was not even real

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

51 minutes ago, danherbias07 said:

Hello there newbies in crypto industry!

Just want to inform you to beware of telegram scammers.

A lot of them are hiding in shadows and just waiting for their chance to target a new victim.

I had been one of the victims before.

So, I am passing this now to all of you.

Be aware of all the offer they will make.

Once someone suddenly PM you offering services or something else that requires private keys or logging in your account. Do not go there.

Block them already.

Another is if the offer is too good to be true. Like x2 daily or like trading tutorials that require payments.

Some of them also offers to be your trading assistant. They will need your account of course. Will you really entrust your account to someone you don't know?

Most of them are just lurking around.

One example is if you ask help in one group about a problem into logging in or how to sell your coin.

Trust me! Been there. You don't want to be in that position. You might lose everything.

Thanks for your information, we will aware of telegram scammer because in this crypto world all are waiting for our mistake, so control our greediness otherwise we can loose our all valuable coin.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 3

17 minutes ago, Upright said:

Wow man, I just recently go that attack from an unknown telegram user, who tried to scam me in a which he sent me a link to join a site, so I joined it and he sent 0.7btc for me to withdraw but it needed me to pay and external fees to receive it. And when I searched for the site online, it was not even real

Thanks for adding that.

I have avoided one of this kind of technique.

They will tell you that you will receive an amount in exchange for just paying the fees or sending a small amount which mostly is an Ethereum address.

Yes, I can still remember that.

• +1 2
  • +3 2

Hello dear, I am new in this forum and new to crypto world, thanks for your post. Yes in the internet there are many scammer are operating and their target is newbie, so this post is useful for newbie who did not know this kind of scammer.

Thanks for your post.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Yes your every point is very important  newbies should followes these fir betterment. I was saw many new members in crypto world they lose their money. All telegram boots is fake every boot run after some days so plz be aware 

• +1 2
  • +2 2

These scammers are getting our ID's from group chat and they come up with new chat. In last week a person was acted as a girl and looking to ask more and more questions like she is interested in marrying me.

I just asked the Whatsapp no to find out whether the person is really a girl to invite video chat and the chat broken here.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

I have encountered a lot of these telegram scammers in my time with crypto currency and now that I have discovered that most things about crypto currency on telegram is a scam, I no longer use it for anything that relates to crypto currency.

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

I don’t use telegram... and don’t blv on it’s channel or topic cuz sometime they goes fake

• -3 1
  • -1 1
  • +2 1

I also got scam in telegram,.someone's offer me btc mining and triple it in a next day..They provide some proof of payment that's why im joined..but after a week there's no sign ug paying back.i try to contact but it cannot be reached..my lesson there is don't trust quickly.

• +1 3
  • +3 1

Hello guyz im informing you to avoid tekegram scammers they really exist so users should have to be Careful when someone send. Scammers might ask your personal details, privacy keys, or may offer any bonus so be Careful if you receive any greedy offer on telegram.

• +1 4

For that reason, I do not use telegrams. I was aware of the adverse effect of the information you provided later. I won't use telegram from now on. Thank you so much for the information you provide. General Chat Chat LoungFrom the information you have given us, we have survived a great scandal.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, danherbias07 said:

A lot of them are hiding in shadows and just waiting for their chance to target a new victim.

Once someone suddenly PM you offering services or something else that requires private keys or logging in your account. Do not go there.

Block them already.

Another is if the offer is too good to be true. Like x2 daily or like trading tutorials that require payments.

Some of them also offers to be your trading assistant. They will need your account of course. Will you really entrust your account to someone you don't know?

One example is if you ask help in one group about a problem into logging in or how to sell your coin.

Trust me! Been there. You don't want to be in that position. You might lose everything.

exactly Telegram is most target of scammers I have lot's of receiving pm's on random people telling that they have earn guaranteed in their investment. I never entertain people who sending me message without my approval to avoid being fraud. immediately block and reported them as spam.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

There are so many fake bots promising to give you a handsome airdrop rewards. Simply, do not trust them. There are the huge rewards which is not gonna pay to you. Later they ask you to deposit ether or BTC in their wallet address to claim your rewards. This is the common symptoms.

• +1 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

if you join an ICO / IEO group, there will be times when people will start to message directly to you with the same name as the admin, offering you cooperation and more. be careful, they are con artists, however, this is a common thing in telegrams.

• +1 2

Yes thats true beware on those scammers and dont ask on how to exchange youre coins becouse lots of people will dm you or will make a private message you and they will take that opprtunity to make scam.

• +1 4
  • +2 1

Telegram scammers always remain at large. Nothing prevents them from doing this and deceiving people. The main thing is not to fall for their tricks and thereby protect yourself. 

• +1 4
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, danherbias07 said:

Block them already.

Thanks for the information. I also suggest to don't believe to people who offering you very unrealistic offer. Example, they said you $50 could become $5000 in 3days. Just like that, don't easily believe to it, you should have evidences first before agree with them.

• +1 4
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

2 hours ago, danherbias07 said:

Block them already.

Yes i also heard about scammers those hack the data of crypto members.First of all they find some personal information from innocent members and then thy snatch their money by fraud.So every one beware from that kind of people.

• +1 1

yes of course welcome to this forum friend, regarding airdrops in my telegram I often feel that airdrops in most telegrams don't pay as they should, and I don't think this is new.  all depends on the owner of the token / coin, but not infrequently they also pay a decent price.  congratulations to post friends.