Telegram scammers! - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
danherbias07

Telegram scammers!

Scammers will always be there, that is why we must help inform members of the risks that are run when being carried away by these famous scammers, a year ago I was a victim of one and lost money.

Oh this is deliberately great content I would be really careful to use telegram again . There are chances that even our secured information and privacy can be effected from this . You should always keep evidence so that it's safe to do transactions.

Hello friend, thank you for your Valuable information.we should not believe in offers like that. And don't go looking for easy coins or free cash. It would only lead to spams or frauds. So be careful whom you wanna trust

" It is really a very important issue, everyone needs to be careful about it. There are a lot of messages about air drops and we usually agree. They want the Erc20 address, we send it, I hope we will not have a problem because of this information. Another issue, account information, here is consultancy, of course, I would definitely not recommend sending them to anyone. You should research and learn about it yourself, do not trust anyone about security."

Scammers are everywhere and they're also taking advantage of anonymous Telegram. They do anything they can and they push on these who don't know anything about something. Trading tutorials, fake giveaways and everything that can catch an eye of a human being who wants to earn money in no time.

Beware of them and hopefully these scammers are gonna be banned

Yes, there are many scammers in the cryptographic world, they are called inernet criminals and they are very dangerous, so we should not send our personal data to anyone or our private keys.

Almost 100% earning sites there are scams. They only seek to get your personal keys to access wallets and once they access you are never safe and they exploit your wallet in a very bad way

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Telegram is the biggest focus where many scams reside, I think it is always best to do a relevant search to avoid going through a bad deal for the scam.

We can't say telegram is bad in all purposes.But it feels really bad when you can find so many scammers in telegram.They are scamming us by fake Airdrops,Giveaways,faucets,investment groups,make crypto double etc projects and really i am sick of all of these.I think the authority of it should improve the security and privacy system to stop the scammers.

• +2 1

Agree with your every words.I once fell in ones trap.He told me to send him my usdt address with screenshot and said that he will give me some of his usd that he got from UNi.I just sent him.I am saved because my wallet was empty.After sometimes when i tried to enter in my wallet.It requires pin.Then i understand he was trying to scam me but didn't found anything.So beware of this type of people.

Thankyou for your advice friend, I've heard many people get scammed through telegram maybe because we respond to unknown senders. They would be probably scammers, we should be aware of the fact that there are many scammers in telegram and be cautious while using it. Telegram scammers will remain there searching for a prey, we shouldn't fall for that . Dont believe messages which offer you unrealistic offers and benefits. Stay away from scams.

telagrame is a very good app for usage.about scammers  scam everyware ,i thought crypto community above 50% advatise with tg.scammers give attractive schmes ,plans ,the newbies with moon dream fall this scams..be aware this.

swindlers in telegram.

Something very unpleasant happened to me one day a beautiful woman wrote to me and told me about an investment business but at first I did not give her any interest but after she sent pictures of the family and was pregnant I fell and invested in that palm tree I made money then I invested everything and I was blocked so I lost everything.

Over time, you learn to filter scam projects. In principle, Telegram is such a chat program in which you should not trust dubious people or projects 100%. You just have to live with it.

It's  sad but true that I have  been scammed in telegram groups once when I was a newbie. Someone added me in a exchanging group. The group was about exchanging cryptocurrencies  into flat currencies. And I trusted them but they got my btc but never send my money to me. It was my mistake and I learned from there and I will suggest  everyone  to do the same actually. I lost my 10$ at that time. 

• +2 1

On 2/18/2020 at 10:52 AM, cryptosix said:

These scammers are getting our ID's from group chat and they come up with new chat. In last week a person was acted as a girl and looking to ask more and more questions like she is interested in marrying me.

I just asked the Whatsapp no to find out whether the person is really a girl to invite video chat and the chat broken here.

Thank you friend for the great contribution my friend this kind comment would aware the members about the scams through online this kind of problem are faced by many of my friends telegram account just try to avoid that kind of people.

For sorry telegram is full of scammers, you should be aware and donot give any data to strange people, for me i use telegram to track my coins from their official channels

Certainly we cannot trust someone we do not know for such personal matters. We cannot give someone our account or password. Certainly, everything will be stolen by fraudsters in this world.

I am facing this problem a lot!Lots of people talk to me every day in order to invest my money with them! I know they are untrustworthy!I think the reason this happens is because we have entered channels and groups about cryptocurrencies!
We have to report these people because we see many people with little experience falling into this trap

I think the Telelegram is open space for everyone and so sometimes this scams take advantage of that and thats why they have been getting into that space for so long and its become really difficult to get them out and today we just want to make sure that there is something important for everybody and that it would help us all

• +3 1

Telegram is been used bay the airdrops and in marketing surely that is why it is much involved in cryptocurrency and money so people get scammed in it.

14 hours ago, Malik6623448 said:

Scammers on Telegram impersonate Coinbase recruiters and executives with fake career opportunities. These scams prey on job seekers, soliciting payment for training materials, mining hardware, or in some cases providing stolen financials for the purposes of money laundering.

Well, there's a lot of projects especially for investing sitea which is given by the scammers, as you mentioned above, mining hardware or bots are the one of the scam in telegram, when you meet the minimum withdraw money, they want to pay first before you get your profit so don't trust in any kind of earning bots from telegram.

Yes there are many hackers in telegram. Many came to us with a great offer and they want your private key. But you must not give them anything to keep your account and money safe as they are hackers and scammers.

Telegram scammers are dangerous who behaves very softly with other man and asked about thier code andvdo haacked their aaccount.My suggestion is that do not beleive people who offers unrealistic 

thanks sir, your info is too precious. ther are lot of scammers on telegram, even also on other sites. as when i was fresher on crypto world, i was also scammed, but now i got some knowledge about this, i will also forward this info to others, such a usefull thing