Telegram scammers! - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
danherbias07

Telegram scammers!

Normally what should I know to join a trusted partner? 

The number of members within a telegram chat could imply reliability in said airdrop?

Edited by Albanis93K

Just follow some rules of security like keep all your data (passwords or key words) in safe place and don't visit fishing websites

Scammers are everywhere, so telegram scammers are not a big surprise. Just be aware and recognize scammers.

Had some of these who wrote me in PM, but ignored them, and they were banned

There are a lot of scammers everywhere not just telegram but it's strange to me  why telegram put "SCAM" tag near channel name instead of just deleting them. I've heard that some of channels got that teg because they did advertising of real scam channels and got justified later on. 

People who I do not know at all constantly write to me in telegram. Cooperation only with the forum and video about trading! Don't trust your data to other people! Good luck with your earnings.

Telegram full of scammers but if we want to work we should recognize the real from unreal, we can see the link sites and profile and date of establishment and the big amount of money in short time this is definitely not real.

There are a lot of scammers in the telegram, as in other social networks. Never send your personal data and wallet numbers to anyone if it is some unknown project. Together we can fix this problem. Don't walk by and file a complaint against such groups or people. Perhaps you will save someone!

Lots of scam are on telegram so you have to be careful. Anyone can create an account like scammers in Telegram. There are numerous fake scam accounts pretending to be admins of majority exchanges crypto groups. I will never fall victim of scam on Telegram because it's easy to see all this scam things. Don't be blind.

Scammers are everywhere, and even more so when a platform like Telegram, they can cheat you in every way and deceive you, be careful

These scammers are very creative and they try to make people believe that they are safe projects and defeat it in the best way to attract a lot of people. It is necessary to study the people who are behind each project and always trust to enter and put the money in something safe.

Well, if a constant telegram problem is the constant creation of bots that only want to get some cryptocurrency from you or wasting your time, especially those that offer you automatic payments, I have only worked with 5 telegram bots that really pay and already have years running, it is not to become a millionaire but something you can do in your free hours

friend, nowadays they already have a way of scamming on many of the platforms we work on. However, I am active with a telegram bot that I trust because I already had benefits from them. If anyone is interested in knowing what it is, they can ask me with confidence. What I can recommend is not to believe in exaggerated promises of payment, and look for information on blogs and platforms like this that there are already people who know many, it is even very helpful to report those scamm

Thank you very much for the advice, really there are many scammers there in telegram, and not only there, in many places on the web, we must be attentive and not give our data to those people who only think of evil, work little by little in the safest things

Telegram is full of scammers, i prefer to take advice from trusted places like here, in telegram they need only your money by spreading their lies so you should be aware from these scammers

Thanks for the info! I recently had a lot of people texting me on telegram and telling me about some airdrops, worth of 100$, i blocked them immediately. I have my own and save sources where I get the information and know what those guys will.

In order not be fooled, it iş important to do the research well and review the portfolios of airdrops thoroughly and to choose the coins that stand behind the big exchanges

На данный момент очень много как полезных так и бесполезных групп и бессед в телеграме. По этому стоит остерегаться скам групп (бессед) которые так расспространены.

3 minutes ago, Non said:

Telegram is full of scammers, i prefer to take advice from trusted places like here, in telegram they need only your money by spreading their lies so you should be aware from these scammers

Edited by Elmadany

Been there too, someone  offer me the double  amount  of a crypto  that i send to him, but i didn't  believe  him because, i didn't  know him, be careful with scammers,  remember if something  sounds  too good to be good it probably  is.

I wish I had read this post earlier. Thanks to the telegram scammers I have lost more than 2000 dollars. I recommend everyone not to believe in offers that promise to double their money in a short time, the only thing they will achieve is lose everything.

If you have screenshots or what group they are in, it would be very good if you share it with us, they have also tried to do the same to me on telegram. A person from Japan sends me a message with a link to install an application called IPO, which is a supposed Chinese Exchange, and that if I send him 110 usd he will teach me how to earn money, but he never says it, obviously I never sent him Nothing because it would be losing money at the end of the day that is how they want to scam many people and in the telegram groups there are many new people

i used telegram many month i already idea scam person and channel i am block this type person and site first this is best way to safe.

On 2/18/2020 at 12:06 AM, danherbias07 said:

Hello there newbies in crypto industry!

Just want to inform you to beware of telegram scammers.

A lot of them are hiding in shadows and just waiting for their chance to target a new victim.

I had been one of the victims before.

So, I am passing this now to all of you.

Be aware of all the offer they will make.

Once someone suddenly PM you offering services or something else that requires private keys or logging in your account. Do not go there.

Block them already.

Another is if the offer is too good to be true. Like x2 daily or like trading tutorials that require payments.

Some of them also offers to be your trading assistant. They will need your account of course. Will you really entrust your account to someone you don't know?

Most of them are just lurking around.

One example is if you ask help in one group about a problem into logging in or how to sell your coin.

Trust me! Been there. You don't want to be in that position. You might lose everything.

The truth is that I would not give something personal to a person who just sends me a message, and not only people, but also the bots that give good amounts and at the end at the time of withdrawal they ask you to deposit to be able to withdraw the money.

The time I am in telegram, there were many messages received where they offered us everything, if we deposited bitcoins to a wallet that they provided us

• +3 1

There are people that you should beware of them because they are deceitful and cheaters, he tells you to send this amount to win, and so he does this with all people and these people are spread in the platforms' Telegram groups and this happened with the Free Dollar project and the addict warned that there is no addict at all will ask you to send him Money or something like

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.