Telegram scammers! - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
danherbias07

Telegram scammers!

One thing is, there a limit you can make in respect to your investments, so when someone offers you a lot more than that for a lesser work and sometimes requesting for your personal wallet information, identity it as a form of scam. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 2/18/2020 at 7:10 AM, Misti said:

I think you are right brother?because telegram is scammers l agree with you? I think 99% telegram is scammers and 1% good?? Thanks for your post 

You are lying mate, telegram is not scammer, also not as you said that 99% are scammers and 1% are really, that's not true, but you have to say that 99% of people that's will pm you first, they would be scammers and 1 might be really.

I do admire the scammer, they always come up with new innovative ideas to scam people. They have been using emails and media platforms for a long time and now they have even developed telegram bots to interact and collect information from people.

468x60-3.png

On 2/18/2020 at 6:06 AM, danherbias07 said:

Hello there newbies in crypto industry!

Just want to inform you to beware of telegram scammers.

A lot of them are hiding in shadows and just waiting for their chance to target a new victim.

I had been one of the victims before.

So, I am passing this now to all of you.

Be aware of all the offer they will make.

Once someone suddenly PM you offering services or something else that requires private keys or logging in your account. Do not go there.

Block them already.

Another is if the offer is too good to be true. Like x2 daily or like trading tutorials that require payments.

Some of them also offers to be your trading assistant. They will need your account of course. Will you really entrust your account to someone you don't know?

Most of them are just lurking around.

One example is if you ask help in one group about a problem into logging in or how to sell your coin.

Trust me! Been there. You don't want to be in that position. You might lose everything.

yeah you are right my friend , never trust anyone and give him your personal information about your account , same for the scam mails 

Scammers are everywhere not just on the telegram. Rates of scamming activities are increased on the telegram and I think telegram should implement the systems to prevent the scammers. Bad people are wrongly using this great social media platform. 

On 2/18/2020 at 12:06 PM, danherbias07 said:

Hello there newbies in crypto industry!

Just want to inform you to beware of telegram scammers.

A lot of them are hiding in shadows and just waiting for their chance to target a new victim.

I had been one of the victims before.

So, I am passing this now to all of you.

Be aware of all the offer they will make.

Once someone suddenly PM you offering services or something else that requires private keys or logging in your account. Do not go there.

Block them already.

Another is if the offer is too good to be true. Like x2 daily or like trading tutorials that require payments.

Some of them also offers to be your trading assistant. They will need your account of course. Will you really entrust your account to someone you don't know?

Most of them are just lurking around.

One example is if you ask help in one group about a problem into logging in or how to sell your coin.

Trust me! Been there. You don't want to be in that position. You might lose everything.

That's right, don't believed on the words which is too good to be true just like you need to deposit $200 and they'll back to you $20000. Don't believed in that words because this is one of the strategy of the scammers on telegram. 

i almost never believe people on telegram and just ignore any message who isn't from someone i know and trust, and always remember if it's too good to be true it probably is a scam

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

you can find this kind of scammers in exchange's group.if you ask a question in group a bunch of people dm you and their account looks like admins but they are bot.best thing you can do is tell their id to real admins they will ban scammers.

Telegram channel is becoming a platform for scammers to trap peoples by their exciting offers in my opinion the main fault it is lack of knowledge peoples are having about digital currency and Crypto world then also they are going  for unknown deals that is the main reason people are getting into the trap and after then they are having huge losses.

Thank you my friend for the advice
I think I actually faced many scammers and scrambling in the telegram during my career in cryptocurrencies, but it is clear and easy in case a girl spoke to me and told me that she has a project and so on immediately ban it

Most of the religion is exposed to the monument One of the places that you are exposed to the monument is the telegram. This app caused many problems. You should not be afraid of everything that is being promoted to you. You have to look for credibility This experience that you shared with us is evidence of that and we must learn from the mistakes of others in order not to fall into it

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

so it is partner unfortunately have increased the applications scam in telegram due to the increase of new currencies that offer large bonds per registration and also to make some investments activities,we must be careful and only invest in applications thta are safe as yobit or some others that are properly verified .

I'm really tired abut scammers in telegram it's full f people like that you have every hour a message from them,invest with us and send your money,that's why we need to be careful specially for new users in crypto

I have stopped using telegram just because of those scammers.The reputation of telegram damaged greatly only because of them.And sorry to say,that like you i also lost a good amount of money in it.I send money them for Airdrop,but they cheat me twice.So everyone should be careful about them and not to trust anyone so quickly there.

Never faced such scammers at my telegram but thank you for that info. I'm also aware that there is a probability of getting them as a private message requesting my own credentials or even trying to scam me.

There's also on Discord some people trying to scam you by providing fake link redirections as shortlinks so you should also take care of those.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 2/18/2020 at 12:47 PM, danherbias07 said:

You can still use it. It's an incredible application.

It is just that too many scammers are abusing the service.

You just want to block those who are trying to scam you before they could even get more inviting.

Sweet words will be offered to you and will be intriguing but that is how they will start it.

That's right telegram is very incredible app but lots of scammers abusing the chance to talk to people and do scam trick. 

Much better to avoid falling in their trap. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

There are a lot of scammers on the telegram, and we must be cautious. Indeed, the Telegram has started fighting these scammers on its platform

Life is great and enjoy it

TeLeGram really a best place for spammers to reach a good amount of user , I also received spam message for unknown person in order to investing purpose . after seeing that's type of messege immediately i report their Account as a spammer .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 2/18/2020 at 1:45 PM, Ridoan99 said:

For that reason, I do not use telegrams. I was aware of the adverse effect of the information you provided later. I won't use telegram from now on. Thank you so much for the information you provide. General Chat Chat LoungFrom the information you have given us, we have survived a great scandal.

Telegram is a nice app but much better if you avoid those people who do scamming in that app. 

You can also report them to make the telegram clean and less of scammers. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 2/18/2020 at 5:06 AM, danherbias07 said:

Once someone suddenly PM you offering services or something else that requires private keys or logging in your account.

I have seen many of this people in telegram they will pm and ask me to follow a link or help them with a guide to share to get out of their problem pushing me into it to collect my money.

On 5/20/2020 at 12:46 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

i almost never believe people on telegram and just ignore any message who isn't from someone i know and trust, and always remember if it's too good to be true it probably is a scam

Including telegram there are numbers of groups and social medias which are absolutely scammer and instead of relying on them l prefer making own research. It can take long time to do it only myself, but it is just safe way for me. 

Thank you for sharing this vital information to us and I hope it will serve as a lesson to all of us including the newbies who just joined newly. In addition I will like to tell us that we should avoid clicking on an unknown link because it has lead many people to lose, scammers get our information if we click on some of there links so we should avoid that my friends telegram scammers are real.

Scammers are everywhere waiting a right time to scam people. Yes its true that they are hiding on the mask which you will never know that they are scammers. In telegram there's a lot of people who send a private message to give suspecious offers to you. Never entertain those unknown people because they have the ability to make you believe in them so be careful as always.

Yes since telegram is other platforms where most of crypto enthusiasts are using this to communicate to the other people, there's a chance scammers will also use that to scam us so we need to be vigilant always.

Telegram scammers are very annoying because if we are in joined in Crypto groups so many people will add us to their groups and they always sending the same message" invest your money with our company