Telegram scammers! - Page 45 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
danherbias07

Telegram scammers!

Very good morning, first of all I would like to tell you that from my own experience I have lost time and thank God not money, with some scam bots on Telegram, we must stop going through these things and first see people who have worked for them, to have a base information to be able to start doing it ourselves. Our time is valuable and we can't go around wasting it.

Thank you mate for sharing this useful information with us I think telegram I the house of scammers because they have full their already so we really need to be aware.

On 2/17/2020 at 9:07 PM, energyl33t said:

you should not trust telegram channels, telegram has a lot of scam

It is not the telegram which is the scammer it is the people who use it for the scams so you should be careful of these people and use it carefully.

When someone suddenly send you a message, and offers you some service or join a paid signal or some projects, and they ask for money, well, just blocked them and report. You shouldn't trust a strangers, and telegram is full of scams. Always open your eyes wide when using telegram

Thanks for advising us. I will try to follow this. We mustn't feel tempted when anyone is offering to multiple our coins or anything like this. We shouldn't click any link with tempting offers. Then we can avoid scammers.

Yes you are correct saying., your post is very important for all members.

Many sites just cheated you.

Never invest on these site which are illegal .

Mostly you are invest their and your experience bad .you are not earn from here.

When we are talking about scammers, I think Telegram has a high number of scammers, many people are there to spam and scam people. I've been very careful ever since I was scammed once.

There are many types of the scammers on this forum and you can lose your money if you got scam one thing I want to tell you that if you get the attractive offers then you should to investigate about that because there are many chance this type of offers given by the bus

Yes this is true telegram is Scam it's self. When I installed yobit and make my account then it offers me 1700 USD to install telegram application but when I installed this app I got 0 USD and a lot of adds in free that's my first and last experience.

• +2 1

Yes, friend, there are a lot of fraudulent people who send messages and emails to members, we have to be more careful than them, thanks for your post and your awareness, good luck

I assume this currently go that attack from an unknown telegram consumer, who tried to rip-off me in a which he despatched me a hyperlink to sign up for a website, so I joined it and he sent 0.7btc for me to withdraw however it wished me to pay and external expenses to receive it. And once I looked for the web page on-line, it changed into now not accurate things.

My dear thanks. You have posted a informative topic. Yes we should avoid these activities to save ourselves from these scamers. Yes they are seeking for newbies. They can harm us. Thanks.

Friend thanks for making this topic that will be very helpful I did not know that in telegram there could also be scammers as I do in the forum now that you have told me I will be more careful in telegram as I have it here in the forum surely for other people who See this topic, it will also be very useful and helpful because not everyone knows that there are scammers in telegram, some will be finding out now like me through your topic.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

Thanks for drawing our attention towards this type of people that uses telegram groups to scam people, me personally I don't like using telegram unless it is very necessary, and when I do, I try as much as possible to avoid clicking on links that I don't know where they come from and I don't give my personal key to strangers.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Yes my friend. Fraudsters are stealing us, they pose the greatest danger to our money. We must pay attention to them so that they do not deceive us. I hope those in charge of this wonderful forum will follow them up and ban them so that we get rid of them. We will be safe in our work. I wish you good luck.

To avoid that type of people, it is best to ignore if someone writes to you, in addition many say to help you get big profits in a short time or sometimes they want to recommend certain applications that according to are very good to make money but be careful with that, you should read anyway If a stranger writes you to telegram, it happened to me this week that a person wrote to me to inform me that I should pass the wallet to him because he had won some tokens, it surprised me a lot but then I noticed that I was in a group where I won a prize and I hadn't realized it, and that person was the administrator of that group, if I didn't read what he wrote to me, then I would have lost that opportunity.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are many Airdrops and program offering offers on Telegram, but the majority of those programs and airdrops are scam, but that not means the Telegram is scammer, so you think there are not scammers on Yobit with their account? there is but not means Yobit is scammer! anywhere there is a scammer, we need to be attentive

Hello dear friends,

I hope you will be fine. Good question my friend beware from the telegram scammers.They can get your wallet key by talking with you politely. Hello friends there newbie in crypto industry!Just want to inform you to beware of telegram scammer.

Best of luck💞

You are right. These scammers have many methods of looting. I once read that there is a member here and one of the scammers sent him on Gmail a link similar to Cryptotalk or Yobit, and he did not verify the sender or link data and logged in to him and put the password and after a while he returned to inspect his cryptocurrencies and found it 0 Bitcoin at the time he was known that it was stolen, so be careful. Please, their methods of theft may vary, but do not let them deceive you in this and do not give your personal information to anyone

• +1 1

There are many sites that are sacmmed and not legitimate and infact I must say that in online field there are scammers in more numbers than the users so we should must aware of them and should must not try share our personal data to be scammed by someone if we steps properly there are less chances of being scammed

These scammers are getting our ID's from group chat and they come up with new chat. In last week a person was acted as a girl and looking to ask more and more questions like she is interested in marrying me.

I just asked the Whatsapp no to find out whether the person is really a girl to invite video chat and the chat broken here.

• +2 1

Thanks for this information. You are right there are many telegram scammers which provides us attractive offers and we got scammed by proving our personal information. Don't provide your personal information to any one.

indeed theres so many scarmers in telegram now and most of them are advertising their fake sites with huge amount of profit. But its advisable for us to control our emotions if we come across such thing because we might end up falling into their trap which is painful. 

the telegram is a great application but unfortunately some scammers make them their scamming base so i think the telegram app must bann them and prevent them from doing these things