Earn free litecoin by like and watch videos - Page 2 - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Huma khan

Earn free litecoin by like and watch videos

Picoworker is one of the best and legit micro earning platform which involves micro works with a minimum cashing out of $5 after completing all the task.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Are you sure this is not a waste of time and internet data?  Because most of these sites that claim to give away crypto are scams. Have you been paid before from the site?? 

• +2 1

esas paginas que regalan son perdidas de tiempo .es muy poco lo que te dan. mejor compra alguna que te interese e invertila. te va a dar mejor rendimiento

• +2 1

It is good to have several income, one here one there, little by little the portfolio is filling up, thanks for the information.

• +2 1

good afternoon,
I had not heard of this in particular, a while ago I read that you made money watching watching but I never thought that was possible
Greetings

• +1 1

Thanks mate for sharing kind information. It is very easy way to earn money by like and watch videos. I will creat an account and make some money from this site. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 2/18/2020 at 6:15 AM, Huma khan said:

This site is awesome and easy working on it. You can earn by just watching YouTube videos,like and comments on them. You can also earn by visiting sites or registering sites.

https://picoworkers.com/?4eaebc62

Yeah i know this site, i have tried to earn from picoworkesrs, they have updated there web pages and now its attractive than the old page, and yeah there are so meany warning tasks like you said watching youtube videos signing up, giving reviews and so meany of them.

• +1 3

@Huma khan Hi. If you could post screen shots of your earning on this site, it would help everybody to see that it isnt a scam or a waste of time. Regardless, I´ll be checking it later, to see if its what you say it is. Thxs.

• +1 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

At one time I used to work here. I don't do it anymore. Everyone can work here. But the work is much easier and the money is much less. But you will work according to the rules Otherwise it will cancel you. And will not pay. Let me know the things. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Earning is very lower in Picoworkers platform because there are microtasks for fewer amounts. I've already an account in this microworking website. They paid me in LTC & ETH when I had $5 worth of currency. 

• +1 1

The Pico worker site is not all that as it's based on having to complete survey or tasks as to which it has the expenses on having to withdraw on some different payout. As even though just a passerby on the picoworker

• +1 1

No one has shared proof of payment about Picoworkers. Frankly, it didn't seem very reliable to me. There are many similar sites out there and unfortunately most of them don't pay. Before posting a job or link, you must include proof of payment. Otherwise, it doesn't sound convincing to me.

• +2 1

I never worked in such a site you sjared with us but i could say ,this may help me and my team to work and earn some real money from the sites. Thanks

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

I want to talk about this again. I have worked on this website for many days. I have experience in this regard. Yes this website pays. There is a lot more time to spend here and there are a lot more rule reasons. The amount of income that comes from such hard work is not enough. You can work here if you want. But I do not prefer

Yes you can earn free litecoin by watching the video And you can also turn on the difference task complete on it, it is possible I have also searched and done a lot on this You can also turn it on by watching the add video and also by earn more

Nice idea to earn money at this site but we know bro the value of litecoin is very low so if we want to get more money then its easy to work at faucets means gambling site they should give you more money i hope  .  so i don't waste my time like these things but your posting is appreciateable .  

Wow dear friend this site give Ltc coin and ltc is a very good cryptocurrency in the world. I think I will join this site and earn some ltc coin. I think this site is legal and pay ltc coin. Thanks for share this earning site that helpful for me.

Dear thanks for you suggestion.

But I font want to use it because I think that kinds of sites are fake.

I just now believe on crypto. And I think this is not a fraud.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Yes , its a really good idea for earing money. You can make good money .if we can watch vedio and ads so we get profit easily.in my opinion , this is not a fake . Thanks for you suggest.

I think if you ever want to make an income you need a few sites with high earnings, because so far I can say that Litcoin is not very expensive yet everyone uses it and pays more in terms of calls or earnings I think if some Litoshi When my mobile data was going to be wasted I prefer to keep my data a bit otherwise I think it might be better than this

I think this is a Freelancers site where you can do small tasks and earn some profit, but have you tried the site? Is it paying well? Also is there a minimum amount for withdrawal?

I would say that if you are using a public Wi-Fi, even the time spent on finishing tasks is not appropriate, except that the tasks, watching online videos and posting on social media are more expensive than the preferred price.  The best way to earn money through this is through a large number of referrals.  This needs to be investigated. Thank you.

Dear I want part time job also.

Please guide me how I work here and earn money.

But I am confuse how I earn money .

• +3 1

May it provides free lite coin but as I have not used this website so am not sure about it so to get experience about it I will work on it and I just hope that as you are saying it will work so otherwise my time will be waste.

• +2 1