17000 satooshi of litecoin - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Huma khan

17000 satooshi of litecoin

This site gives a lot of litecoins. People can earn 17000 litooshi coins in one day by watching videos or ads

www.litecoinads.com/register.aspx?u=71428

There is no need for investment or deposit. You can take withdraw in yobit through faucetpay.io wallet

• Useful or interesting 1

I this à good amount, but I think yiu can buy 1 litecoin only from cryptotalk when you convert your bitcoin to litecoin, because this coin is not expensive anyway, and you will can hold it, in the current time I prefer to focus on bitcoin because this is the important thing, I think, thanks for your contribution here anyway 

17,000 litoshi is only worth around 0.07 USD and the assignment is to watch videos, which consume a lot of internet quota. I think the assignments given and the results obtained are not comparable.

4 hours ago, shakildnight said:

one bitcoin is divided into 100 million satoshis. Litecoin uses a similar system, so one Litecoin is equal to 100 million Litoshi. Another way of saying this is that one Litoshi is equal to 0.00000001 Litecoin.

1 Litoshi is not equal to 1 satoshi because BTC price is 133x more than LTC price.  At this time 1 Satoshi = $0,00009 and 1 Litoshi = $0,0000007....It's not the same value.... That mean 10 400 satoshi = $1 and 1 400 000 litoshi = $1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

It's not much compared to the pay you get from cryptotalk. But it's worth something. Doing that for a long period of time will give an amount you won't expect. Let me give it a try.

Thank you for sharing this kind of information. Well, some quiets is in my mind like this site legit and to get those amount how much time we need to spend due to this kind of site where we need to spend huge time to get those amount.

I think that this amount is very little and it does not deserve to waste the effort made for it, but can you share the members here with proof of at least a payment? Thank you .

Thanks for sharing interesting project information. Do you have proof of payment? I don't want to waste time.  17000 litoshi is not a bit

On 2/18/2020 at 7:54 AM, Huma khan said:

This site gives a lot of litecoins. People can earn 17000 litooshi coins in one day by watching videos or ads

There is no need for investment or deposit. You can take withdraw in yobit through faucetpay.io wallet

I have already collected alot of satoshi from this website can some one tells me the another website.

How much is the minimum withdrawal on this Website,The only cons of platform that use ads is that they earn more like 98% they are earning from your hard work and they will pay you 2% for wasting your time in there website.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

You are right friend, this site is real paying and you can earn more than 17000 litoshi's. I have used this site for a long time and it has give me good interests because i was use my earnings there to trade binary options in faucet pay wallet and i earned good profit because binary options is good if you will use small coins.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

To be fully honest 17.000 litoshi is not worth it . I earn 110.000 litoshi daily with literally doing nothing at all (even the first day I was exciting I earned 0.01 LTC). Good luck tho!

On 2/18/2020 at 5:54 AM, Huma khan said:

Wow 17,000 with one day is to little since its litcoin its little because i have this app that i can earn from 1000 to 100,000 litsoshis per hour, but the site you mantiond pays little but still better than nothing so thanks

On 2/18/2020 at 3:54 AM, Huma khan said:

Earning 17000 litoshi in a day by just view videos ads, if that is converted to bitcoin withe the current bitcoin and litecoin price, that is just 82 satoshi. It is just waste of time and parasitic because it will consume data. 

On 2/18/2020 at 3:54 AM, Huma khan said:

To me, it is not worth it. Let's say you earn a maximum of 17000Litoshi as you said, that's less than 0.000001btc. Mobile data is much more gone that what you gained. So I can say, technically, it is a trash. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I heard about this website for the first time but I like this website after seeing the reviews given by the people here.i will try this out.thanks for sharing this website with us.

You've said 17,000 satoshi in ltc, in the title....

Then in topic content, you say 17,000 latoshi! feel free to edit your topic title.

On 2/18/2020 at 9:54 AM, Huma khan said:

You can take withdraw in yobit through faucetpay.io wallet

Yes, it's easy steps to do that!

1. register at yobit

2. copy deposit ltc address

3. exchange your money in faucet pay to ltc

4. withdraw to your yobit ltc address easily with lowest NETWORK & WALLET Fees!

Hey, man, I'm checking out the site you recommend. It's great! LITECOIN is one of my favorite coins. I registered on the website with your link. Thank you very much. I will only use the advertisement part. I think I get more litoshis (Litecoin fractions) this way. Maybe you can provide some proof of payment. That would give me a lot of peace of mind. See you, thanks for share!!

I have used it and it can be won easily, it has a premium membership that greatly increases the rewards and commissions for direct and rented referrals, being constant and patient you can gather something interesting

the best page to win litecoin usage is constantly earned well you can use it confidently the page focuses on seeing 20 and 10 second ads allows you to withdraw from 250000 satoshis from litecoin but it is very easy to accumulate them. i wont 0.2 litecoin