Two family members use crypto talk in same location - Page 59 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Two family members use crypto talk in same location

Don't worry this is not big issue .you can use in the same location .but avoiding from data share ,multiaccount and one account is allowed in one device.and your ip address must be different.

It is normal, but it is exposed to danger and ban in the event of using the same network at the same time together, and mobile data must not be used together. It also endangers or uses one account, good luck, my friend.

I don’t see that there is a problem as long as you use two different devices and two different accounts, and I don’t think that if a shared Wi-Fi network will lead to a ban, this is unreasonable because many places like internet cafes use one network for many devices as well as a shared internet system for buildings, I don’t think you are You will face any problem, advertise it safely

Hey friend no worry about tha That's totly no issue you both of use account without any problem. Because your location are same but mobile device and network both are change.but remember one thing both of you device is change good luck!

Many people asking that or have the same issue with that and if you want to confirm it then you can message the admin or in my opinion it is okay as long as you have only one account in a device.

Yes my friend, do not worry about the ban ..
In the forum rules and foundations, the forum does not block you, because each account has its own ip, even if the network is one ..
So, continue your work to reach success and I wish you success.

how-do-you-do spouse, doting browse its wardership not even acknowledge immoderate sticker mistreatment cryptotalk expense account that in identical locating. in case you employ cryptotalk all the member of the family and not unspecified lan cyber web, victimization distinctive contrivance in addition to unshared latency something serves as uncut given that me's

that's totally no issue at all because the prohibited and listed to the rules is the "1 ip address per 1 account only." policy.. the same location also no issue to this forum of cryptotalk.. it was a great that more and more people introducing crypto to all of family members to get the high demands.

Useful or interestin

I will say that if you and your brother same network then you should use a vpn so that your and your brothers ip address will become different so that both of your accounts stay in safe and fine condition.

Hope it helps you

Yeah! There is nothing harmful for two family members to use crypto talks in same location. But don't make multiple accounts on one IP address. It can block your accounts. Thanks!

That isn't an issue at all because the prohibited and listed rule is the "one ip address per one account only." policy.. the same location isn't an issue in this cryptotalk forum. It was fantastic that an increasing number of people were adding crypto to all of their family members in order to meet the high demand.

Welcome, my dear friend, to this platform, as a beginner here, I still have a little experience with cryptography and currencies, but I think that there is no problem with all family members using one internet network. This site does not include a private LP network so you and your family can work in the same network, as You can operate another account via mobile data, and I think this will be the best, luckiest position for you

• +4 1

Yes dear friends two friends can easily do work on crypto talk on different devices in same location. Two or more family members can also used this website on different device in same location. You can also do it easily if you want to start work.

Yes dear it's important question two same family members use crypto talk in same location using different IP address. But you should always make sure not use the same internet connection 

Yes dear, It is true it is not an issue because the two family members can use this crypto forum at the same location but the problem is that you and your family member not use the same device or Wi-Fi. that's why if you use wifi then the other use mobile data so you and your family member can use it very easily.

Hello friend hope you are doing well.

Yes of course two or more members of the same family van join this forum but the rule is that everyone use there own internet. If two or more member using the same IP address then they will be banned. Sonbe careful about that. Thank you.

Sorry dear i don't know that  i am new to this platform. you read all the rules of cryptotalk  then maybe  will get  the answer  of  your question thanks.

• +2 1

Yes it's okay to use two members use Cryptotalk at same location. The main thing is you shouldn't violet the rules of forum as you are not suppose to use same network wifi or data. This is prohibit that more than one  account is created on same device. Otherwise you can be banned. So be careful in this forum... 

that isn't a problem at all because the 1 IP ADDRESS per 1 account only, policy is forbidden and specified in the regulations. this forum has no issue with the same location. 

I have read all the rules of the forum and there are no rules related to this but I am also not confirm about this that two family members can use Crypto talk or not because I am also new in this Forum and I don't know about all the things and no one is using Crypto talk in my family I am only the one who is working here.

Brother you need to understand that the same location doesn't give us any warning point or moderatars will not ban us but if you both use the same internet connection than it will effect on your both accounts.

So be aware use your own connection for this website otherwise your both accounts will ban.

I think there is no issue if you and your sibling use cryptotalk at the same location. But you can't  create two accounts on a device.  So,  do your work honestly. Create posts regularly and always share helpful content. 

Yes both of you can use cryptotalk in same place but on different devices. For example if you are using cryptotalk on Android then your brother need to use it on laptop or any other device. 

On 2/18/2020 at 6:54 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

that's totally no issue at all because the prohibited and listed to the rules is the "1 ip address per 1 account only." policy.. the same location also no issue to this forum of cryptotalk.. it was a great that more and more people introducing crypto to all of family members to get the high demands.

Yes you are right you can use 1 IP per account and if you connect another device it will ban your both accounts . So be careful about it .