Two family members use crypto talk in same location - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Two family members use crypto talk in same location

Don't worry, it is safe I am using cryptotalk with my brother, I told him about website, the rules are clear, multiple account are forbidden, every two account with the same IP address will be banned, make sure you don't use the same WiFi.

• +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

I think no issues on doing or using cryptotalk with same location but must mind '1 IP address for only one account '.If you prohibit this, the result will be account ban by moderators for anyone of you. Must keep up continue to use the different data from same location. 

• +1 1

Now that you explain it I think that this may not be allowed. I think that it can't happen as it may mean that someone can abuse it and make two accounts to earn double the coins. I wanted to tell to my family too but I didn't think of that until now.

• +1 1

I don't think so there will be any issues because both the members are using different mobile data and also different devices so there will be no issues as per my opinion because you are not sharing same wifi and single device.

I heard that if one IP address is used, you can get a block for it! Because the system doesn't know if it's your parent or just a multi-account. Therefore, in this situation, you need to be very careful!

This cannot be done at all.  Because if more than one account of the same IP address is cheated, two accounts will be banned because these methods are only used by hackers and scammers.  This puts crypto at risk by operating more than one account on the same IP.

My friend, this is not worth the risk .. maybe your brother accidentally connects to his Wi-Fi network and then your account will be banned and his account banned, and this is evident in the forum rules. When using two devices on the same Wi-Fi

No there is no issue in that. The main rule is of 1 ip address per account which you are following. You and your friend are also having different mobile datas so there is no issue in using in same location. I hope this will be useful for you.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/18/2020 at 6:54 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

that's totally no issue at all because the prohibited and listed to the rules is the "1 ip address per 1 account only." policy.. the same location also no issue to this forum of cryptotalk.. it was a great that more and more people introducing crypto to all of family members to get the high demands.

Thanks before i don't know about it only 1 user use the cryptotalk account on wifi before i don't know about it thanks for telling .

@Honny143  There is no problem for you guys being in thesame location my friend but the only thing you need to know is that you cannot share thesame WiFi together because that is highly prohibited in this forum and you will both get your accounts banned in such situations because they administration consider it as multiple accounts.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

First of all i appreciate you for extending this platform and start through your family is best. And there is no problem my dear if both accounts have same location because one main thing is IP address. According to the rule of this forum one Ip address contain one account of cryptotalk. So word hard here for learning as well as earning.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Obviously,two of them will be banned because two family members are using the same ip address and this forum clearly says they only allow one account. So, one account is equal to one ip address. You can try VPN,I am not sure about this forum's consequences. But, the best thing I can advice you is to use sim data. Because,all the sim doesn't show same ip address, it's different.

Cryptotalk forum can be used by one account per IP address. If in a family two members are working of this platform with individual accounts then it will be ok. But if occasionally if you are working with the same device and on the same wifi them it will create a problem of changing the IP address. If it will be happens one day be some mistakes then it would be cause of banned. So thanks for this kind of information which would hepls others.

You might get banned since we use IP address to determine the location of the specific device. Just like what happened to my classmates they connect to our school wifi then they all got banned. Better to add another internet service provider to make sure that you will not violate any rules of this forum since they are so strict when it comes to multiple accounts.

Indeed this is the type of helpful info, I must inform ya, whenever 2 members of the family are utilizing the actual crypto speak within the same area after that keep in mind produce just one account as well as help to make feasible which both of you are utilizing 2 various information systems such as 1 wi-fi compatibility along with other cellular information, or else you'll be prohibited out of your accounts.

the only thing which you should keep in mind is never share the internet connection that you have with your brother, if you share your internet connection and if you both have the same ISP and IP address then most likely you will be caught by the moderators for multiple accounts.

18 hours ago, gbfisher said:

First of all i appreciate you for extending this platform and start through your family is best. And there is no problem my dear if both accounts have same location because one main thing is IP address. According to the rule of this forum one Ip address contain one account of cryptotalk. So word hard here for learning as well as earning.

There is a problem from what I am read about account that have the same IP, and the forum is not allow this, because it can be multiples so I have known about this ban and the cleaning of forum that happens. We are very much real and not do that but what happen now is an invasion of spammers and my posts get deleted for no reason too.

• +2 1

Hello friend .  There is no problem .  Actually  ,  you and your brother can work in cryptotalk because it need 1 ip address per mobile .  And it's a great idea.  I want to say that we should also share cryptotalk to all our friends and family members . 

2 different accounts and 2 different PC or Phones with your brother, then i think you will not have problems, the most important is not to use same devices on the same account.

2 minutes ago, Sachin Thakur said:

Hello friend .  There is no problem .  Actually  ,  you and your brother can work in cryptotalk because it need 1 ip address per mobile .  And it's a great idea.  I want to say that we should also share cryptotalk to all our friends and family members . 

Is this allowed really? Beacuse I wanted to share too and ask my family to join cryptotalk. Are you sure we will not have any problem sharing the same IP but they will have their mobiles and not use mine. Can it not be a problem? I hope to know about this more.

• +2 1

I do fear the same problem. Because both me and my brother you cryptotalk in our home. We try our best not to share mobile data with each other while using cryptotalk. It would be really convenient if we could state the fact that we are in the same home. Because you will never know when things go wrong. And we end up being banned for no authentic reason.

• +2 1

This is very interesting, you brought your brother to the forum to learn about cryptography, surely this is very cool of you, who knows he may become a big cryptocurrency investor

Sure that is sort of beneficial details, I need to notify ya, any time a couple of the family are employing the particular crypto discuss inside an identical place next, remember to generate only 1 consideration and also help make achievable in which couple are employing a couple of diverse info sites just like a single wireless as well as other cell info, normally you will end up restricted from the consideration...

On 2/18/2020 at 6:46 AM, Honny143 said:

I have some droughts we can share same location any harm to my account,pls help me and give your valuable comments.

There is nothing to worry about @Honny143,sharing same location is not against the rules and regulations of the forum.I think that the problem arises when you use two account on same device,it is against the rules and regulations of the forum.And if you share same WiFi network you will also get banned.So keep in mind these things.My friend got his account banned  because of using two account on the same WiFi.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

16 minutes ago, Flying11Horse said:

There is nothing to worry about @Honny143,sharing same location is not against the rules and regulations of the forum.I think that the problem arises when you use two account on same device,it is against the rules and regulations of the forum.And if you share same WiFi network you will also get banned.So keep in mind these things.My friend got his account banned  because of using two account on the same WiFi.

@Flying11Horse yes my friend you're right there is nothing to worry to share same location if we use different devices, but when we use multiple accounts in one device, then our accounts removed with out giving any warning points, because its intentionally trying to break forum rule so remove that account its right solution.