Two family members use crypto talk in same location - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Two family members use crypto talk in same location

Thanks mate for the question it's really helpful for others I just went through the commenting section and seems for the answer. One more thing bro you done a good job by sharing the forum to your brother. Let the crypto world spread.

What I understood from the rules of the forum is that there can only be one account per family, if more than one member of a family wants to use cryptotalk they must have different ip addresses or they will be banned because the system would take that as a single participant has multiple accounts, be careful with that 

Hello friend, I think that it is a problem for us that two members of the family use the same location as long as they do not use the same IP account, that is prohibited and specified very clearly in the rules, study the rules well so that they do not prohibit you or lose your accounts my humble advice is that you inform yourself well before losing your accounts luck.

• +3 1

Yes surely this topic is a topic to learn more also,though two family member may be doing crypto with thesame location it doesn't mean to do anything with that but remember not to use thesame mibile and wifi connection

2 hours ago, Nazir Zahid said:

Weldon,  I advise you that it's okay to use a Wi-Fi or internet connection unless you have a separate device, and make sure you don't accidentally log in to your brother's account because The forum will detect this and you will have both accounts. Multiple accounts are prohibited.

Yes unless there's a separate device, using the same IP address could be very dangerous because it can easily be flagged as multiple account

That should not be a big deal or problem reason that if you are not using the same phone or device then there is no need to worry

In my opinion the two account from deferent devices in the same WiFi is all right don't worry at all , because it's no issue it's a allow and if you want to very hard work and create very strong post.

If two accounts will operate from the same device according to the policy and guidelines of this forum both of the accounts will be banned 

If you want to avoid such problem you have to use two Mobile phones for the two accounts and use your own data in thos way there will be no issue. 

I didn't think they is anything wrong with that but the only thing they should not be sharing ideas this forum want one to bring his understanding if it give meaning he will get paid when the coent is given rate.

• +1 1

Dear Friend! If you use cryptotalk all your family members but not Wi-Fi internet, using different device and separate mobile data then everything is safe. 

There should be no problem if family members in a house use different Crypto talk account Because there is no restrictions about this. In fact if you and brother are using this forum then you and your brother will be able to work at this forum with interest. Because you and your brother will compete every day to make best post. You are lucky dear. 

• +1 1

No dear. Me and my brother working on same place and my friend..who is working expect on cryptotalk he said no issue with same location

Really we do work like this ? But i am listen from senior members don't make double accounts for the sake of money i think crypto banned members who making dual accounts on the same phone or same connection so avoid making double accounts and focus on one account i also have single account. 

@Honny143 what about you now ?

On 14.01.2021 at 12:25, Froshk said:

Yes unless there's a separate device, using the same IP address could be very dangerous because it can easily be flagged as multiple account

Yes, friend, the same IP address can incur account blocking! I've heard that even if you change your IP address but still use the same device, you also run the risk of getting blocked, and that's not exactly great! Therefore, it is best not to take risks, and have one account!

There is no issue dear if two family members are using cryptotalk in same location infact me and my brother are also using cryptotalk in same location We help each other in working and writing informative topics and we are earning good money from cryptotalk

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Hello my friend, I and my brother also work on the same wifi network within this forum and we will not be subject to the ban, and I expect that we will not look because this relates to you having two accounts on the same device and working on the same wifi network

I think developers made something for that. Because I heard that CryptoTalk account will be banned if someone access it from same IP. But I don't think developers hadn't think about same family members. Because that's a common simple crisis. They would take any kind of steps I think so

Dear @Honny143 yes, two family members can use this forum the two family members have separate devices the two family members can work properly on this forum they can help each other by discussing their problems and can achieve the goal

The same is not the problem at all the problem is if two users are usinng the same "ip address" means the same network, just make sure not to use same internet or your id will get banned.

Hello, to what I understand that can not be done, because if they could not know that you are trying to make some kind of trap, what I can propose that you do is to tell your relative who works from his home separated or from somewhere where he can access the use of the Internet, let's be honest with the forum friends.

@Honny143dear no.issues  if you use two accounts on same device, use two accounts on the wifi net. It is not an issue, just the problem is  when you use two on the same mobile just Take care of it 

I think that is why you will not have any problem, just try not to use the same IP, since if they do, both will be banned, for violating one of the rules of this platform.

There is no problem if  a whole family work in cryptotalk forum from one location because there is no rule about that but a single ip can only make one account   in this forum so be ware and be wise dont create many accounts from one IP address to save your earning and secure your accounts in the future.

Yes it is possible that two family members use cryptotalk in same location. But the rules is 1 ip address can use only 1 account.  You can use two different data like one can use wifi and other mobile data.