Two family members use crypto talk in same location - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Two family members use crypto talk in same location

I don't have a particular answer my friend, but i do know that accounts that use an equivalent IP are blocked, but in your case, i feel it's normal, don't be concerned about it.

That will not be a problem at all where their will be a problem is if you are using the same iP address with your brother that's where you will have problems but since it is location that you are using their will be no problem about that 

• +2 1

I think that one uses mobile phone data and the second the wifi is better for you and for him so as not to be banned. I think that this problem must have a solution in the future because the forum is developing and the number of its members increases daily

Tere is no issue to have two accounts on the same location captain will be only your that where are you work you are using different devices you will paid for your both accounts .

• +1 1

I am currently experiencing the same issue as well as, my cousin is a member and he has a friend who is a member as well and they sometimes share the same WiFi but dey have never been banned

I believe that the rules of the forum speak of only one account per ip address, if there is more than one participant in the family they should do so with mobile devices that are not connected to the same Wi-Fi network, otherwise they could be banned 

Since you don't disregard anything and utilize various accounts and distinctive versatile information, nobody will rebuff you and boycott you, above all, don't sign in to your account on your sibling's mobile.

I don't think this act is against the forum rules and regulations as a person is entitled to one account. This forum is not for only earning but to also learn about Cryptocurrency and this is why two or even more people in a family can partake in the activities done in this forum by joining.

I think there is no big issue for because if we follow all the rules, then all the rules tell us that no member can create two accounts on one device, But any person can create two accounts on two free advices, of course no matter what their location is, it is written in all its rules. First of all, we need to follow all the rules so that we can post our good post And along with this we have been able to do many of our own earning .

Ofcourse at least two people can utilize this record from a similar area. There is no issue in this. Yet, yes whoever relatives are doing this can't utilize a similar wifi or gadget. As the standard states oy one record in 1 ip address in a solitary gadget.

I don't think it's a big problem. If you use different devices and different data sources, no problem.However, if the device is the same, it will be banned as a multiple account. My older brother and I have been working in Crypto for a long time from the same location. But our devices and data sources are different.

On 2/18/2020 at 9:46 AM, Honny143 said:

Me and my brother lives in same house, recently he also join crypto talk forum in two days back,and he don't any thing about crypto so l help to give some suggestions, and I shows how to write reactions some times we share same locations also,but we can't use same WiFi and we use separate devices and separate mobile data,so I have some droughts we can share same location any harm to my account,pls help me and give your valuable comments.

That's fine. You are not using the same IP address with you two. It is nothing to worry about. You are also using different devices when posting or using the forum, so there is no tendency that you two will get a violation.

There is absolutely no such issue as the family member who is using crypto on the location who is using crypto forum Please keep in.mind one account cannot run on two devices If you open two accounts in one device in one mobile only then your account will be closed and if you open one account in two mobile then also will be closed.In the same way you can't run two accounts on one wifi 

I think to family member that can use that cryptotag from the same location but they have to use their own internet serviceto use the same internet to use the Cryptotalk. using the same internet maybe goes in the category of using of multiple account and maybe you go to banned.

I think that the two person can easily use the cryptotalk from the same location but they have to make sure that they are using two different devices to use the two different cryptotalk accounts.

My friend its absolutely legal. This is not harm in doing that. As you both have different Ip address. As long as you have different Ip address its absolutely legal. You can have same location or same internet service. Its not a problem at all. So keep your hard work going 

Hello, it is not possible to do this as the forum allows you to use one account. You can write to technical support or read the terms and laws in the forum and you must abide by that in order to avoid the ban every day happy

Cryptotalk is a simple way for every one to earn money through work. Maybe there is no problem because your use two mobile data.if your use same wifi or same device that will be a big problem. Using same IP address is prophibited and those account will be banned.

We cannot use two accounts in one IP address if we create multiple accounts on one IP address maybe our accounts are blocked and we cannot continue work so better is use different internet connection for different accounts location is not big issue problem is your IP address

I would like to inform you that don't worry dears. It is not a big issue weather you are only person working from family or other family members are working. The matter of fact is that you should have different devices for this purpose dear. You can't use more than one account on a single device.

Good post,it is very useful sharing information in this forum, maybe no issue the same location because not allowed two ip address ,so there is no problem same location to use both families so enjoy this platform.

I don't really know how this works but I think its not a bad thing because someone invited me and the friend of mine leave very close to me right now he is here with me so the site is working fine for me I font think its a problem

Dear friend If I am right I think it is not against the forum rules. And I guess it is okay for your and your brother to work in the forum from the same location. Just follow the rules of the forum and never violate any and you are good to go. Anyway good if you to put such a query here.

There is no problem if you help your edition and teach it more than encrypted currencies but try to everyone everyone on his mobile phone and phone data does not place your account in his device or account your brother in your device because it has penetrated the laws of the forum and then will be shared, and also must everyone work on your mobile data.