Trading Tips - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
duncun007

Trading Tips

These are some tips to help you thru your trading journey:

*Buy an altcoin that has upcoming news which could be listing in big platform or upcoming fork, or halving (ltc price doubled before halving)

*Exist all trades when bitcoin is volatile because most altcoins dump when bitcoin act like that and only trade when its seemingly stable. just how we saw most coins were in gain last 2 weeks because of bitcoin were some sort stable.

*When you buy an altcoin don’t be greedy and settle for 4-5% gain and exit trade and wait for another opportunity, don’t underestimate small gains because they accumulate to big profits if you have patience.

*Buy altcions during the weekend and also on red Mondays because that’s an easy 5-10% gain most of the time.

if you have more advices you can add them bellow.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 3
  • +2 6
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

i will add some ^^

• always use the stop loss 
  • invest only what you are ready to loss 
  • buy low , sell high 
  • dont put your eggs in your box 
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 3

On 10/22/2019 at 1:22 AM, lovesybitz said:

Is this true, were it is good to buy altcoins during weekend and Monday? I will follow you tips of advise mate, If this will give me even small profit, I will continue to this and will not stop too. Thank for the tips mate. 

I think the logic to buy on weekends can hold water because during weekends, a good number of traders may not be active and so volume of trade would go down and price would follow suit. After weekends however, prices can be expected to pick up as more traders come into the market.

• +2 1

One tip I could give is to always do your own research before buying a coin. For example if someone on a forum says this is a great coin to buy don't just follow him, do some research and find out if that coin really is good or not 

• +2 1

8 hours ago, Nafiu50 said:

Wooow!  This are good tips for a good try I like this tip and I gonna make use of it in making my trade successfull thank you

its okey dude we are here for helping each other and sharing the inormation , and please if you want to quote  or to contact me just do it i will be in service 😉 

Thank you, all of your recommendations are correct. I also want to add that you can not start trading, being under the influence of any strong emotions, this contributes to the adoption of impulsive and rash decisions. And impulsive and thoughtless actions always lead to minuses.

• Useful or interesting 1

pxf.jpg

On 10.10.2019 at 19:16, duncun007 said:

*Buy an altcoin that has upcoming news which could be listing in big platform or upcoming fork, or halving (ltc price doubled before halving)

*Exist all trades when bitcoin is volatile because most altcoins dump when bitcoin act like that and only trade when its seemingly stable. just how we saw most coins were in gain last 2 weeks because of bitcoin were some sort stable.

*When you buy an altcoin don’t be greedy and settle for 4-5% gain and exit trade and wait for another opportunity, don’t underestimate small gains because they accumulate to big profits if you have patience.

*Buy altcions during the weekend and also on red Mondays because that’s an easy 5-10% gain most of the time.

This is a strange bidding tactic. I still don’t understand why is it Monday or the weekend? You need to rely on the line of bidding, placed orders and news.

14 hours ago, igglybuff said:

Sometimes it is better to expect that the sale price of the currency you are trading, if you are patient and you should be, the money you earn will be greater, sometimes not making the most profit will make you a losing trader.

I have been tradition for 3 years now and for the last 2 years we have been in a bear market which means the market could dip at any time so sue me for taking small gains but its working great for me.

33 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

I have been tradition for 3 years now and for the last 2 years we have been in a bear market which means the market could dip at any time so sue me for taking small gains but its working great for me.

A good trader is one who is able to make a profit even if the market moves down. The market is good, he gets profits or when the market is moving down, he is able to capture profit opportunities, I think that is a good trader

2 minutes ago, jcarlo said:

A good trader is one who is able to make a profit even if the market moves down. The market is good, he gets profits or when the market is moving down, he is able to capture profit opportunities, I think that is a good trader

Taking small profits will keep your portfolio growing whether the market is bull market or bear market, its hard to survive this bear market without a good experienced mind.

1. Traders who are reliable at holding emotions.

2. Always keep a trading journal.

3. Prioritize money management.

4. Study the market, understand the fundamental and technical factors of prices

To buy interesting coins after IEO, if they fell in value, they still did not have growth. Usually they underestimate the price of those who received them for free on the stock.
This is not a call to action, but information for thought.

Токен Cake от PancakeSwap

Флудилка в телеге PancakeSwap: https://t.me/FludSwap

Мой личный блог (не про крипту): https://t.me/tgm2k

Новый Gem: supraoracles.com

On 10/11/2019 at 12:16 AM, duncun007 said:

Trading tips from me:

1. Dont be panic if your coin decrease. Just wait and see the chart

2. Dont buy coin based on people opinion.

3. Use tehnical and fundamental analyze in trading.

11 minutes ago, Deborah Christine said:

Trading tips from me:

1. Dont be panic if your coin decrease. Just wait and see the chart

2. Dont buy coin based on people opinion.

3. Use tehnical and fundamental analyze in trading.

I agree with you on the first two but the last one not so much, because I've been around much to understand that our crypto market isn't governed by analysis because if so then the price shouldn't be 9k today. It depends only on bulls and bears not analysis.

• +2 1

On 10/10/2019 at 11:16 PM, duncun007 said:

But the altcoin has a good volume at the market, and that altcoin should have a red candle so you can expect to make a profit later. Don't chase for the big profit if the altcoin doesn't have a good move because that will make you disappointed if you still chasing the big profit.
Don't trade with big money if you are not sure, or you don't have much information related to the altcoin because that can make you get a lose. And always be careful when deciding to buy the altcoin and make sure you already make an analysis.

Good Idea, buy altcoin on during the weekend and also Monday or  day off/holiday. and don't be greedy, because on this holiday the demand is reduced so the price drops. Thanks friend for your advice.

14 minutes ago, akram said:

As the above suggestion are very good but some time the stop loss will cause the losing issue as the Crypto market is chnanging very fast.

yeah but stop lose is very important if you dont want to losse your money , i lost 1000 dollar cause i didnt use it , if you are working with a good strategie u wont get lost because stop lose.

Thank you very much for this information, but I can not agree, if there is any information about the rise of cryptocurrency, it is worth buying it. But still, what if there will be an unexpected collapse, as with bitcoin, when it rose by $ 2000 up?

17 hours ago, devpols2 said:

And I added a little and in my opinion this is important in trading tips You must have a motive for entering each trade and Set profit targets and make use of stop losses and most importantly Manage Your Risks

I don't think I ever had motive to enter any trade other than making money..but yes I always set my stop loss because you can't trust the crypto market at all.

On 10/29/2019 at 6:49 PM, edille said:

I agree with you and i think i can say that be patient in trading and always seek for a good trading because you will also benefit for that. Also in trading, don't trade if your lack of knowledge so its better for you to study more about trading so that you can trade easily and you can decide easily too.

Yes it is, and if don't have the patience then you are gona face a lot of the challenges and you will see that if the market will change then you will miss the best trading points.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

• One good trading tip is don't fully believe fundamentals news you see on cryptocurrency forums and media, these can usually be misleading and cost you a lot if you follow it with all you got, do your best to make sound judgement on information that are being put out about cryptocurrency.

11 minutes ago, oxabdan said:

Dоn't bе eаger tо rеmain within thе advertisе аfter you sее thе cоst is turning ruddy othеrwise you arе in misfоrtune and yоu're cоnsidering thаt let me rеmаin thе cost will beforе long bе baсk to it's соst

Yeah being eager to trade is not good for the crypto currency market, jumping into things on the crypto market with out any research is very risky, the chance of you losing some or most of your investment is high.

22 hours ago, Khan said:

Yes it is, and if don't have the patience then you are gona face a lot of the challenges and you will see that if the market will change then you will miss the best trading points.

I remember as a newbie I didn't have much patience with trading and always sold my good entries because bitcoin price went down 3% and right after selling it the price recover and the coin also start pumping and I immediately regret selling. Patience is always the key.

On 11/2/2019 at 5:08 AM, nenni said:

1. Traders who are reliable at holding emotions.

2. Always keep a trading journal.

3. Prioritize money management.

4. Study the market, understand the fundamental and technical factors of prices

And do not trade with the money that you cant risk.Because if you do i believe you will lose that money.Just trade safely and read all news about crypto world!