Trading Tips - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
duncun007

Trading Tips

17 hours ago, Murtazakhan said:

i am agree with your statement as i says that risk is the best tool for trading or business means you will prepare yourself for if any loss accurs

yes i am agree with your statement another thing i added that risk taker is the best business man or trader because a risk taker is always be ready to any loss or threat 

It is very important for every trader to study the possibility of risk in every trade and set an emergency stop loss because the market is very volatile and technical analysis does not work at all times.

On 11/4/2019 at 1:46 PM, duncun007 said:
I remember as a newbie I didn't have much patience with trading and always sold my good entries because bitcoin price went down 3% and right after selling it the price recover and the coin also start pumping and I immediately regret selling. Patience is always the key.

Don't completely trust the basic news you see on crypto forums and media, these can often be misleading and costly if you follow everything you have otherwise. With patience, you will face many challenges and you will find that if the market changes, you will miss the best trading points.

if you want to do trade than follow these tips first

always have plan you have to do work and trading, you have ability of manage risk, you have to harness technology to do trade,you must learn more and more, never stop learning about trade,lead with facts, you have to entry and exit rules, 

On 10/10/2019 at 9:16 PM, duncun007 said:

These are some tips to help you thru your trading journey:

*Buy an altcoin that has upcoming news which could be listing in big platform or upcoming fork, or halving (ltc price doubled before halving)

*Exist all trades when bitcoin is volatile because most altcoins dump when bitcoin act like that and only trade when its seemingly stable. just how we saw most coins were in gain last 2 weeks because of bitcoin were some sort stable.

*When you buy an altcoin don’t be greedy and settle for 4-5% gain and exit trade and wait for another opportunity, don’t underestimate small gains because they accumulate to big profits if you have patience.

*Buy altcions during the weekend and also on red Mondays because that’s an easy 5-10% gain most of the time.

if you have more advices you can add them bellow.

These are very nice tips. buying alt coin on weekends and on red Mondays i am reading first time. I will try it, if it works will continuously make it a part of my trading activities.  

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

i completely agree with you , price will dump and pump before halving and may be you lose some of your capital 
the best thing is to hold your coins as BTC and wait the pump then sell and convert it to USDT
then wait to see what will happen to the market if it is good to trade or not 
i will hold for long time because of this halving 

Actually thanks a lot for sharing this important tips with trading. I think it will be very much helpful for us. Now we can easily trade our coin. In my opinion yobit is the best exchanger for trading

On 11/11/2019 at 6:36 AM, florenc85645 said:

In my opinion, the Chinese government will never accept bitcoin as the official currency in the country, from now on they say that bitcoin is a legal asset to own or trade and for payment of other goods and services in this country mainly because now there is news that now the country China will launch its own digital currency, maybe that's why China legalizes transactions with bitcoin.

Trading research is the best way to achieve success, so you need to put some money into it and then increase your experience. Be confident and know what we are really doing. Decision making is also important in trading

Actually thanks a lot for sharing this trading tips. Actually now we can easily trade our coin. I think yobit is the best exchanger for trading

On 10/10/2019 at 5:16 PM, duncun007 said:

These are some tips to help you thru your trading journey:

*Buy an altcoin that has upcoming news which could be listing in big platform or upcoming fork, or halving (ltc price doubled before halving)

*Exist all trades when bitcoin is volatile because most altcoins dump when bitcoin act like that and only trade when its seemingly stable. just how we saw most coins were in gain last 2 weeks because of bitcoin were some sort stable.

*When you buy an altcoin don’t be greedy and settle for 4-5% gain and exit trade and wait for another opportunity, don’t underestimate small gains because they accumulate to big profits if you have patience.

*Buy altcions during the weekend and also on red Mondays because that’s an easy 5-10% gain most of the time.

if you have more advices you can add them bellow.

I love this tips,  I will surely emulate this tips so that I can make good profit out if the trading business and make sure you have valuable altcoins allong

On 11/3/2019 at 6:26 PM, flomopeter said:

Yeah being eager to trade is not good for the crypto currency market, jumping into things on the crypto market with out any research is very risky, the chance of you losing some or most of your investment is high.

Immediately buy immediately and after receiving the prize while suggesting you will settle everything while winning your part. Without patience you will face many challenges and you will find that if the market changes you will miss the best trading points.

I want to add a new tip here which is important. It is about checking prices. There are some valid websites like Coinmarketcap that publish coin prices every day. It is good to study prices in websites but if you have bought some coins in a certain exchange, you should only check their prices in that exchange because there is always some differences between rates and you need to see instant and live prices at that moment in that particular exchange website to find the best time for buying or selling your coin.

You should follow the rule and regulation of trading investment and earn more money by this. I chose the best thing in trading show patience and not become a greedy perain and earn more profit in holding. Before strating stratgies you make a plan.

Learning the tips is part of being successful, it may seem simple, but many people often overlook it, another tip that I think to be safe and less risky is to use the stop loss feature.

On 11/1/2019 at 7:46 PM, WayOut said:

This is a strange bidding tactic. I still don’t understand why is it Monday or the weekend? You need to rely on the line of bidding, placed orders and news.

One advice I can give is to always research for yourself before buying a coin. For example, if someone on the forum says that this is a great currency to buy, don't follow him. you see the price turn red or you're at a loss and you're thinking let me keep the price going back to its price soon

When deciding to enter the world of crypto you must ensure that you already know how it will be and know what you need to do. Dealing in this cryptoworld needs to consider lots of things especially your emotions 

On 25.10.2019 at 19:11, iloveyobit said:

i will add some ^^

• always use the stop loss 
  • invest only what you are ready to loss 
  • buy low , sell high 
  • dont put your eggs in your box 

Wow, it is good advices from you, also if he want to gain alot, he has to know that he is able to loose, so take care with your currency, and stay away from adventures

13 hours ago, Seedra said:

Wow, it is good advices from you, also if he want to gain alot, he has to know that he is able to loose, so take care with your currency, and stay away from adventures

Yes, these strategies only gained from continuous trading in crypto and learning from my mistakes always helps you to avoid them for sure next time.

On 10/31/2019 at 5:31 PM, Caporetto said:

https://coinmarketcal.com/en/

check this site is about coins upcoming events, news etc, follow any coin u want buy before a big event and sell it right before it happens, works best with the mainnet release news and rebranding, easy 20% if u hold weeks

A large number of traders may be inactive and thus trading volume will decrease and prices will follow. If someone on the forum says this is a great currency to buy, don't follow him, do some research and find out if the coin is really good or not.

On 11/12/2019 at 4:56 PM, raphae74565 said:

Yes as a beginner and learn everything. When deciding to buy coins, find out the price of the community information network and try to practice by spending a little bit of capital. began to study it then gradually increase the capital. Good luck. It is currently very difficult to make an investment in Altcoin, because they lose dominance and Bitcoin get all the attention. Maybe the time will come when almost all Altcoin will go up and maybe all the investment is good for now. Trading is not a good option right now.

You have a strategy for your profits and losses, and your trading style is day or short term, I see no reason why you should be patient. It is best to always have a plan on the ground before entering a trade. A long-term investment because the token's value is also not stable, so you need to wait patiently before selling it.

nice advise,greediness must be out of the pictures,as it is one r reasons why losing happens.but i just beg to disagree about the time of buying its not always weekends,but right timing must be analyse on our own,using technical tools that can help us predict price.

ou should buy bitcoin before the bad news about bitcoin. Then you use your bitcoin to invest in your favorite altcoin. When investing in altcoin you should learn thoroughly about coin that, its upcoming events can help coin increase value.

Although btc suddenly rise and fall bleed very much to altcoins market. But always wise traders used different Trade strategies for getting avoid to unnecessary drama from btc and crypto market. 

On 11/12/2019 at 4:02 PM, connie523 said:

Trading tips for beginners.  First thing is to get familiar with the coinmarketcap, then ensure you take care of your emotions. Also have a plan whether to buy or sell, supposed you want to buy go biggest losers and make your choice on a coin , based on hysterical data.

You have a strategy for your profits and losses, and your trading style is day or short term, I see no reason why you should be patient. It is best to always have a plan on the ground before entering a trade, which is the place to enter or exit because of losses or profits. They can even make your deal the worst and so a lot of people are disappointed with the deal and quit.

You give amazing tips for trading bro I really learn good lesson from.you, but I have some tips like always search coins prices because its help which coin prices goes high are low, and avoid greedy nature its most important for us, because its loss our so much money, but your topics is knowledgeable.