Trading Tips - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
duncun007

Trading Tips

On 1/28/2020 at 8:18 AM, Zeyazan said:

Hello friend Yes, there are a lot of trading methods.And I think I've tried most of them.At first I started with cryptocurrencies.Then i moved into the Forex business.And then I moved on to trade in binary options.

It's really good to see that from Crypto currency to Forex trading, in your opinion what is the best Crypto trading or Forex trading because i want to change me too to new tradition ways

It is nice if someone share some tips with us but it is not good to follow everyone it is good to increase your knowledge and make decision according to your own experience and make wise decision about trading, the only tip that is good to buy at red and trade it when price will be high, don’t be emotional I the price and always gain knowledge.

37 minutes ago, gorrli said:

maybe Invest in a coin that has a good background in the crypto market, coins that are established with good trading volume and a good project development team

If the coin already has a good background or previous history. Surely you don't need to see their development team. Because we have to see the coins, whether they were good or not.

On 10/10/2019 at 9:16 AM, duncun007 said:

These are some tips to help you thru your trading journey:

*Buy an altcoin that has upcoming news which could be listing in big platform or upcoming fork, or halving (ltc price doubled before halving)

*Exist all trades when bitcoin is volatile because most altcoins dump when bitcoin act like that and only trade when its seemingly stable. just how we saw most coins were in gain last 2 weeks because of bitcoin were some sort stable.

*When you buy an altcoin don’t be greedy and settle for 4-5% gain and exit trade and wait for another opportunity, don’t underestimate small gains because they accumulate to big profits if you have patience.

*Buy altcions during the weekend and also on red Mondays because that’s an easy 5-10% gain most of the time.

if you have more advices you can add them bellow.

1- Currently, it is necessary to be very careful with this type of strategy, even if Dev makes a good announcement there is no guarantee that altcoin will increase in price... this is because there are a small number of people who invest in certain altcoins, today the market Is very competitive

2 - I agree

3 - I agree

4 - I believe it doesn't make much difference

It could be to always do your own research before buying coins. For example if someone on the forum says this is a big coin to buy not only follow him, do some research and find out if it is true a good coin or not

A trader without a plan is pig because this is first and basic tip for starting in trading you have to put a plan of actions as what are you going to buying or selling put this all in a chart and then start your all work as you have in your plan and one thing also keep in mind sit down and develop a risk management strategy this will ensure you only lost which you can afford to lost.

if the coins are on cheap or low price better to buy it, just make sure it is one of the potential coin in the market.

Because once you choose the wrong token it will only be useless for time of waiting and etc.

On 10/25/2019 at 10:11 PM, iloveyobit said:

i will add some ^^

• always use the stop loss 
  • invest only what you are ready to loss 
  • buy low , sell high 
  • dont put your eggs in your box 

You make great points whihc re so much important in the crypto market for trading becasue i am a trader and i know that which points are good and important for the trading, buy low and sell high is the best point.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There may be a price gap on Monday. You have to be careful. Add tips to follow the general trend and don't forget to have good capital management.

My tips in trading would be never invest beyond you financial capability or beyond your limit. Because once you lose them, you lose them more the next time and you will be very disappointed if you lose a lot of money at once, right? So, only use the amount you're willing to lose which I hope you will not lose them in the process ever. Safe trading , guys

4 hours ago, khan22 said:

You make great points whihc re so much important in the crypto market for trading becasue i am a trader and i know that which points are good and important for the trading, buy low and sell high is the best point.

Thank you for your stimulating response, I hope I helped you even a little because in the end this is my purpose of being in this forum, I hope that you will benefit from these advice in trading.

1 hour ago, casul said:

But the altcoin includes a outstanding extent on the put it up for sale, which altcoin should have a ruddy candle so that you'll count on to create a advantage afterward. Do no longer chase for the huge benefit in case the altcoin would not have a tremendous flow because in order to make you upset within the event that you nonetheless chasing the widespread income. Don't exchange with huge coins in the event that you're not past any doubt, otherwise you do not have a whole lot facts related to the altcoin considering that could make you get a lose. And constantly take care while deciding on to buy the altcoin and make beyond any doubt you as of now make an exam.

Yes, you are absolutely right on this point, so I advise you to divide your capital and enter small portions of it in different currencies that you analyzed previously in order to ensure the greatest opportunity for profit.

Business Outreach We know that there are many problems to face when starting a business so we can know about its development and rules or business advancement before starting a business.  Business Startup Capital Selection of Business Location Select the basic information you need to know about this, and if the business person who attends has the power to take innovative energy application capabilities, intelligence, creative talent, then you can succeed in business.

I am new in trading and I am still learning trading. And bro you are the best thank you for the tips this help me a lot. I hope you give more tips and advice, I know trading is going to become gambling if you don't know what you are doing. So to others that are new like me, Before you invest in something invest in time to understand it.

On 10/10/2019 at 12:16 PM, duncun007 said:

These are some tips to help you thru your trading journey:

*Buy an altcoin that has upcoming news which could be listing in big platform or upcoming fork, or halving (ltc price doubled before halving)

*Exist all trades when bitcoin is volatile because most altcoins dump when bitcoin act like that and only trade when its seemingly stable. just how we saw most coins were in gain last 2 weeks because of bitcoin were some sort stable.

*When you buy an altcoin don’t be greedy and settle for 4-5% gain and exit trade and wait for another opportunity, don’t underestimate small gains because they accumulate to big profits if you have patience.

*Buy altcions during the weekend and also on red Mondays because that’s an easy 5-10% gain most of the time.

if you have more advices you can add them bellow.

This is amazing, I have not found a topic with such great advice, I totally agree with you and these tips should always be remembered before trading, thank you.

On 10/22/2019 at 9:49 AM, duncun007 said:

you're welcome mate. i have been following these tips for almost 3 years now but you need to be careful which red Monday you enter the market because it could be a 30% market dump sometimes.

It's quite erratic market there you need to be very cautious and careful regarding fundamental to ensure its risk of loss in Market

Make a decision when you have an emotional impression. See the consequences and results when you are influenced by your emotions and when you are free. Patience is not the only key to successful trading unless you're willing to follow the very long-term approach. As long as you have a strategy for your profits and losses, and your trading style is day or short term, I see no reason why you should be patient.

If you start trading with binance, this is the best trading platform available today. Its interface is very friendly. I have been trading there for a while without any problems. I would like to give you an advice not to blindly trade what others are suggesting you or to advise you instead of researching yourself with the right mindset and approach to trading, you will certainly learn the background. Fundamentals of the transaction. Trading is the art where you need to learn from your mistakes.

Well that tips can be add to my strategy trading, well we have own techniques when it comes in trading, the most important is having a patient because trading is not simple though it is profitable. 

Everyone here to share trading tips .  They have to improve there trading because now world is shift to online trading that is my tip for everyone . Person who is trader shift there business on online work ..

50 minutes ago, Uma7543 said:

Ur tips is one the best I have seen so far since I join this platform

Thank you, this support makes me keep providing all the information I have for new members or old, whether here in the forum, thank you again.

On 11/12/2019 at 3:39 PM, alanis6585 said:

The tips I can share is to just wait patiently because not all token increase its value instantly some tokes takes time to increase and also you must only buy those token that is on demand so that you can assure that youll earn but it is a long term investment since the value of token are also volatile so you need to wait patiently before selling it.

You have a strategy for your profits and losses, and your trading style is day or short term. There is always a plan on the ground before entering a trade, which is the place to enter or exit because of losses or profits. Emotions have a huge part in your decisions and if you want to test their importance

On 11/12/2019 at 4:56 PM, raphae74565 said:

Yes as a beginner and learn everything. When deciding to buy coins, find out the price of the community information network and try to practice by spending a little bit of capital. began to study it then gradually increase the capital. Good luck. It is currently very difficult to make an investment in Altcoin, because they lose dominance and Bitcoin get all the attention. Maybe the time will come when almost all Altcoin will go up and maybe all the investment is good for now. Trading is not a good option right now.

There is always a plan on the ground before entering a trade, which is the place to enter or exit because of losses or profits. Some tokens take time to increase, and you only have to buy them on demand so you can guarantee that you will earn but it is a long-term investment because of the value of the token. Notice is also unstable

Thanks buddy for youre piece of advice to all newbie trader like me,it really helps me i will take down all that notes.and i will apply it.again thanks budd more powers

29 minutes ago, ammar1989 said:

1- Investing according to your financial ability, it is best in the beginning to not venture or borrow large amounts of money to invest in digital currencies.
2- Avoid anxiety and hasty decision-making in every deal. Losing deals can be successful in the future, and vice versa.
3- Do not invest in a single digital currency, but rather trade in many relatively stable digital currencies, and this helps you achieve many profits.
4- Do not trust false news about digital currency trading that comes from some investors inside some platforms or from some through various social media, you do not know the extent of their actual experience in this field yet.
5- Draw yourself the path of success through specific goals of trading, such as following certain currencies and knowing the best price to buy as well as the best price for sale in the short and long term, and always be a good researcher for articles related to trading digital currencies, whether in the near or far future.
6- Try to learn the field of analysis, whether technical or basic, then you should learn how to analyze a specific digital currency yourself, or rely on sites that provide technical analyzes through certified experts in that field, and it is possible to use the set of technical analyzes that we provide to you on a daily basis From
7- You must learn from the mistakes that you made before, in order to be able to develop your business. Without learning, the error will be repeated again.
8- Digital currency trading and investment in that field should not be based on luck or guessing, for a successful investor and trader searches for information anywhere to benefit from it, and it is possible to use the news section, where we offer you Bitcoin news, ethereum, ripple, digital currencies, Blockchain, as well as fraud news.
9 - Faith in the field of digital currencies, you must be completely confident in this market, which is relatively new for investors, and you should not consider it a way for quick profit only, but it is a way for the future and success in it.
10 - In the end, dear reader, you should not make cryptocurrency trading your concern, because that will actually disrupt your life. You should, at leisure, do various activities away from investment, and this gives you an opportunity to review your trading strategy.

Your tips are not so good. And it will be improved soon you should edit your topic.