Your worst experience in Crypto - Page 38 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
icet208

Your worst experience in Crypto

No, Im experience in crypto world.  At first when I worked on this forum I had a little trouble working ৷  But I can do a very good job now by working and taking advice from other members.  I experienced now.

My dear friend I want to tell you that I am okay at this for him because at this time I have sufficient knowledge to use the cryptocurrency and one thing more I want to tell you that you should not to worry about that you should do get the knowledge to do any activity on this forum

I am really sorry to hear about all your sad stories and how you lost but i want to thank you all for sharing it with us because i believe the best way to learn is by looking at how other people made there mistakes and try to avoid that. For me i am still a beginner and thank god haven't had a bad experience yet. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Hello, my friend. Since I am using this forum. I don't have the worst experience in this forum.  I am new to this forum. From the section, I can learn many things.  People who are sharing their experience with them those who are new to this forum be careful. Thank you so much for your topic. Good luck. 

A very great sympathy to you dear, because I think this will really hurt you if you loss your resources on trading, but I hope we'll learn from this experience and take note next time, thank you for sharing your experience with us. 

I have joined this 3 weeks before.. Actually I joined this accidentally...There were no idea behind this to join this forum and take participation in these work.. But when my frienda ask me to join this so I joined this forum.. After joining the forum I realized that I was wrong about it completely.. It's really a good opportunity for all of us to work here and earn our earnings.. We are not only getting money from this forum.we are also taking important informations about crypto currency and its trading all over the world.. I will advice others to join this and avil this amazing opportunity as well. 

I have joined this platform few days ago and i didn't face any experience like this because i have come first time in online platform and now i am in learning period about this platform. 

My worst experience is that in beginning of the journey of cryptocurrency my dear friend advised me to by bitcoin and its value was very low. But i didn't buy and do not take interest in it.  Now after seeing its value i feel disappointed that why i don't buy it that time 

• +5 1

I did not have a bad experience with crypto. I lost some trades won more but I can't say there was something that happened to me to mark a day as a bad one and an experience as negative. I mostly had good times and nothing bad to remember.

• +1 1